YZ 65 aftermarket parts

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2018 11:05 AM

I plan on buying my son a 65 and I wanted to know if there is any parts I should replace with aftermarket parts or is the YZ fine just the way it is.

|

8/31/2018 11:21 AM

Here's my take on a 65cc bike:

Save that money you would have spent on mods and put it into practice days. Invest in your kid's speed, form and confidence now, and you'll have plenty of time to mod the bigger bikes later.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

8/31/2018 11:46 AM

Don't be like me... drove 5 hours to pick up a new Husky, on the way back we stopped by Cycle Shack to get a few things... They just so happened to have a YZ on the floor, he sit on it and said, "this bike feels sooo good". I begged him to try one before I bought the husky, needless to say he regrets it. Put your money on training, working on technique and safe riding gear.

|

8/31/2018 12:34 PM

Brandon_Lake wrote:

I plan on buying my son a 65 and I wanted to know if there is any parts I should replace with aftermarket parts or is the YZ ...more

if you really want to spend money, get the suspension set up for his weight and speed,

|

9/4/2018 10:55 AM

I thought the original question was legit. Obviously most kids at that age will benefit more from money spent on practicing than on a bunch of fancy do-dads, but the YZ65 is new so asking if there is anything in particular to watch for or change change out right away seems like a good question. I dont even have a kid on minis but I am curious how this new yz is doing.

|

9/4/2018 11:14 AM

Check out Nihilo Concepts line of parts for the YZ65:
http://www.nihiloconcepts.com/category_s/1963.htm

|

@robfox10

10/18/2018 2:32 AM

motofab36 wrote:

I thought the original question was legit. Obviously most kids at that age will benefit more from money spent on practicing ...more

Bike is legit KTM killer... the YPVS power valve system delivers awesome power .. with the right kid this bike hauls and has approx 1.15 hp more than the ktm

|