YZ 250f WC radiator braces/powerflow kit. Worth it?

GregDVT
I had originally planned on getting radiator braces as some insurance for tipovers on this bike, but after 10 hours I feel like the Side panels/radiators seem very solid. That being said, I was considering switching to powerflow shrouds. Are these more flimsy than the stock ones, and will WC braces affect the fitment? Are the powerflow shrouds even worth the money for a C class rider?
|
BR8ES
12/28/2018 9:09pm
I would buy a new rear knobby before the shrouds.
12/28/2018 9:32pm
GregDVT wrote:
I had originally planned on getting radiator braces as some insurance for tipovers on this bike, but after 10 hours I feel like the Side panels/radiators...
I had originally planned on getting radiator braces as some insurance for tipovers on this bike, but after 10 hours I feel like the Side panels/radiators seem very solid. That being said, I was considering switching to powerflow shrouds. Are these more flimsy than the stock ones, and will WC braces affect the fitment? Are the powerflow shrouds even worth the money for a C class rider?
WC radiator braces are well made and worth the investment. The stock YZ intake breaths plenty good IMO but a good 110 rear tire will help with putting all that power to good use. I have a 2019 and have done this to mine.

Post a reply to: YZ 250f WC radiator braces/powerflow kit. Worth it?

The Latest