YOU HAVE A CHOICE (TV commentary alternative)

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2018 8:28 AM

Photo

OTB RACE COMPANION
The racers alternative to FS1 audio, can be streamed alongside your TV from our Facebook Live broadcast.
Tune in live at 8:55 pm CST from out fb which can be found *HERE*

Our last broadcast reached over 50,000 people internationally. Join us, and the rest of the world as we call the races with our core view of the sport, instead of hearing the television broadcast explain whats going on to new viewers.

Thank you to our podcast sponsors
Donnell's Suzuki
Bike-Works
Bar2Bar MX
Dart Town Arena
|

2/9/2018 8:36 AM

Round 6****

Obviously not quite professionals yet.

|

2/9/2018 8:52 AM

Just audio?

|

2/9/2018 9:04 AM

Is a facebook account required to listen?
I know this sounds weird, but I really don't want a facebook account. I don't want to spend my time on facebook.

|

Instagram: @motoxeno


Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com


2/9/2018 9:06 AM

Xeno wrote:

Is a facebook account required to listen?
I know this sounds weird, but I really don't want a facebook account. I don't want to spend my time on facebook.

Doubt it

|

2/9/2018 9:28 AM

Sounds cool, will give it a try
I don't have a problem with emig and Ralph tho

|

2/9/2018 9:52 AM

Xeno wrote:

Is a facebook account required to listen?
I know this sounds weird, but I really don't want a facebook account. I don't want to spend my time on facebook.

Same here. Fuck facebook.

Can we listen w/o?

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.


Usage: Slang

2/9/2018 10:00 AM

You don’t have to sign up to FB to listen/watch.

Just click the link or enter the url before the show’s starts, and the live feed will be pinned to the top of the page.

It’s a video feed, but you won’t be watching us watch the races. We do have a fair contingent of folks who listen to our feed on their phones while they are out doing stuff, though. Just turn up the volume on your device and turn down the TV.

|

2/9/2018 10:53 AM

I love Ralph but I do appreciate a more detailed play by play call. Mike Garrison of OTB is brilliant, boys. Love the Race Companion. I listen to the archived call throughout the week. Recommended.

|

2/9/2018 11:04 AM

Who are these hacks? I was expecting something cool like Peely's play-by-play

|

2/9/2018 11:18 AM

Make sure you guys tune into their show. They do a great job and I even got to fill in for Mike a couple weeks ago. It was fun to be on that side of the program.

Tune in an listen. It'll be worth your time for sure.

|

2/9/2018 11:22 AM

VoR wrote:

Who are these hacks? I was expecting something cool like Peely's play-by-play

^^ This would be epic. We would have to record though. It would be pulled down then banned from the internets for life. One shot deal!

|

[i]There are two things I can’t stand in this world.
People who are intolerant of others because of their choice of motor type … and 4 strokes!


2/9/2018 11:30 AM

VoR wrote:

Who are these hacks? I was expecting something cool like Peely's play-by-play

2T42 wrote:

^^ This would be epic. We would have to record though. It would be pulled down then banned from the internets for life. One shot deal!

There would be so many sprocket bolt comments your head would spin.

|

2/9/2018 7:06 PM

His comments about riders girlfriends in the stands would make Brent Musberger blush...

|

2/9/2018 7:26 PM

CAPS to atract attention? That says something , so thanks but no thanks.

|

2/9/2018 7:37 PM

Something different. Cool man.

|

2/9/2018 7:49 PM

Good Idea......good luck guys.

|

2/9/2018 8:20 PM

Ill give y’all a try. I could care less if they used CAPS lol. It caught my eye. Ill listen for 1-2 heats to feel out the show. They are one of us, so I’ll support the cause by at least giving them a chance. It could be cool.

|

2/10/2018 6:50 AM

make1go wrote:

CAPS to atract attention? That says something , so thanks but no thanks.

YEAH DUDE ALL CAPS YOU SHOULD TRY IT IM YELLING RN ITS GREAT!!!

|

2/10/2018 7:44 AM

I remember Mike Garrison from the viral video after A1 last year. I'll have to check it out live, or at least do what Flatout111 does and listen to the archived version when I watch the race over.

|

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery

2/10/2018 8:07 AM

I beg all of the weekly Jeff/Ralph complaint thread makers to please listen to these guys. Better yet, turn the sound off, make a fake microphone out of a pinecone and call the race to yourself and family.

|

2/10/2018 8:18 AM

Bros, forget the pinecone and get this instead.

Photo

|

2/10/2018 8:19 AM

make1go wrote:

CAPS to atract attention? That says something , so thanks but no thanks.

Jeff_Crutcher wrote:

YEAH DUDE ALL CAPS YOU SHOULD TRY IT IM YELLING RN ITS GREAT!!!

Loud noises!











DID I DO THAT RIGHT????????

|

2/10/2018 8:30 AM

Harry Backmon wrote:

I beg all of the weekly Jeff/Ralph complaint thread makers to please listen to these guys. Better yet, turn the sound off, make a fake microphone out of a pinecone and call the race to yourself and family.

Nah dude the complaints are great. It's our way to voice our opinions and try to make changes. If you dont like it dont click on the thread. I do agree that this is a cool idea, although I dont use facebook anymore.

|

2/10/2018 8:36 AM

The Candyman wrote:

Nah dude the complaints are great. It's our way to voice our opinions and try to make changes. If you dont like it dont click on the thread. I do agree that this is a cool idea, although I dont use facebook anymore.

So are you going to purchase a Mr. Microphone and call the race? Tape it and put it on YouTube for us.

|

2/10/2018 8:40 AM

By the way, in the almost five years I've been at Vital, after every SX a Ralph/Jeff complaint thread has been posted, but I'm sure now that you're here the changes you seek will be implemented...finally.

|

2/10/2018 8:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2018 8:48 AM

slipdog wrote:

Loud noises!











DID I DO THAT RIGHT????????

if ya got to resort to that level, you gotta be, well, thats debatable. Sheesh half a bottke of whisky and anyone can be sorta okay.....do hope their stream holds up, could be fun otherwise.

|

2/10/2018 12:01 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

By the way, in the almost five years I've been at Vital, after every SX a Ralph/Jeff complaint thread has been posted, but I'm sure now that you're here the changes you seek will be implemented...finally.

Oh my bad didnt mean to get your panties all bunched up. Haha 5 years on vital whoop whoop, my other account is from 2006-2007 but I dont wanna post something and put my career in jeopardy, like saying your an arrogant a-hole and why dont you read the OP, getting a mic and broadcasting is exactly what these dudes did. Thanks for the laugh.

|

2/10/2018 12:21 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

By the way, in the almost five years I've been at Vital, after every SX a Ralph/Jeff complaint thread has been posted, but I'm sure now that you're here the changes you seek will be implemented...finally.

The Candyman wrote:

Oh my bad didnt mean to get your panties all bunched up. Haha 5 years on vital whoop whoop, my other account is from 2006-2007 but I dont wanna post something and put my career in jeopardy, like saying your an arrogant a-hole and why dont you read the OP, getting a mic and broadcasting is exactly what these dudes did. Thanks for the laugh.

So you take my post as me bragging about being here for five years? Haha!

I'm not sure about the arrogant part either...I mean if stating fact about the bitching threads that haven't solved anything for the five years I've seen them is being arrogant, then I guess I'm arrogant.

Why you gotta be a dick about it? That's pretty much what your post implied, Paraphrasing, "Leave us be and let us whine about Ralph and Jeff and we can maybe get some changes made." I doubt that and told you so.

My point remains that people have been crying about it for years and it has done no good. You keep trying though.

So you have multiple accounts? How many?

I still think all you guys that cry about the broadcast should get a microphone and call the race and put it up on YouTube. Let us all critique you.

Perhaps you should read the OP. He stated you DO NOT NEED Facebook before you posted, "although I dont use facebook anymore."

|

2/10/2018 12:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2018 12:29 PM

I'll probably give it a try tonight! Worth a shot, right?

Not that i'm against the whole Ralph/Jeff thing, it's not perfect but it's far from terrible!

|