YCF SP3 or BigY Question!

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
7/25/2021 9:57am
That would be nice. Not sure what your hang up is but since it bothers you sooooo much maybe just ignore them 'A'. That's what a...
That would be nice. Not sure what your hang up is but since it bothers you sooooo much maybe just ignore them 'A'. That's what a mature adult would do right? Might be a Canadian thing though to comment and harass people in forums just like every other pissed off at the world idiots that come on the forums and dislike someone's (bumping up as you say) post. BTW Mav GOOSE is dead..lmao
Try your luck at planetminis.com
7/25/2021 10:02am
That would be nice. Not sure what your hang up is but since it bothers you sooooo much maybe just ignore them 'A'. That's what a...
That would be nice. Not sure what your hang up is but since it bothers you sooooo much maybe just ignore them 'A'. That's what a mature adult would do right? Might be a Canadian thing though to comment and harass people in forums just like every other pissed off at the world idiots that come on the forums and dislike someone's (bumping up as you say) post. BTW Mav GOOSE is dead..lmao
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Try your luck at planetminis.com
Well since your a total waste of my time and useless here in the forum. I am going to ignore you now little one.... btw been to planetminis.com. I like VITALMX better.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
7/25/2021 10:15am
Well since your a total waste of my time and useless here in the forum. I am going to ignore you now little one.... btw been...
Well since your a total waste of my time and useless here in the forum. I am going to ignore you now little one.... btw been to planetminis.com. I like VITALMX better.
👏👏👏
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
7/25/2021 10:33am
Colorado has new 3 race pit bike series that started last night on a Newley build mini track. Most of the rules for the older guys classes have a 199cc limit so am thinking about the YFC190. the hardest part now is fining one in stock as are most of the pit bikes. They had a pretty good turn out from what I have heard and it seems to be right up my alley.Cool

https://www.coloradopitbike.com/

The Shop

Post a reply to: YCF SP3 or BigY Question!

The Latest