Xgames thread discussion

ruy
7/22/2018 3:42pm

Wow!
Cokeham23
7/22/2018 3:49pm
Anyone catch Dianna before the flat track final? They went to her for a prerace report, she started talking then mid sentence just stopped and stood there. Blink
greenmx5
7/22/2018 4:06pm
Cokeham23 wrote:
Anyone catch Dianna before the flat track final? They went to her for a prerace report, she started talking then mid sentence just stopped and stood...
Anyone catch Dianna before the flat track final? They went to her for a prerace report, she started talking then mid sentence just stopped and stood there. Blink
she caught a glimpse of me and was awestruck. i felt bad afterwards...

The Shop

flap
7/23/2018 8:44am
Hcallz5 wrote:
I don't get why they cut the fenders, it makes the bike look silly.
They do it so they don't catch their appendages when throwing them around.
Pretty much only Tom Pages cuts his fenders. Back in the day it was to kinda get around the bike but turned into more of a style thing and when people figured out of to get off of the bike better the trend died in around 2006.

The reason Tom does it is because its a pretty big part of the weight savings for his -33 lbs bike. A lot of unnecessary weight in plastic. Notice he doesn't even have graphics on his bikes? Also another little weight saving.

As for his rear fender, its literally cut right where his boot goes around when he does his bike flip. So thats a dual purpose. His bike is built 100% for his tricks. Pretty cool actually to get that much weight shaved off of a bike.

Post a reply to: Xgames thread discussion

The Latest