Xbox one issues?

willdeland
I’ve been playing super cross the game two and I love it.. but I’m confused on the career mode. It says if you do enough challenges (time attacks, 1v1) that you unlock compound tracks. For some reason, I have done plenty of both but it is still saying I haven’t completed any time attack challenges even though I’ve done 6 in the last 3 weeks. I can’t unlock new training challenges or the compound tracks. I’m half way through the 450 season so it should all be unlocked right? Anybody else have this problem? I need help
|
MotoMo165
2/17/2019 1:44pm
This would be a game problem, not online service. On your free/bonus days are you selecting challenge? 1v1 is a race and the ones with the clock are time attack challenges
willdeland
2/17/2019 2:50pm
MotoMo165 wrote:
This would be a game problem, not online service. On your free/bonus days are you selecting challenge? 1v1 is a race and the ones with the...
This would be a game problem, not online service. On your free/bonus days are you selecting challenge? 1v1 is a race and the ones with the clock are time attack challenges
Yes, I am. I’ve been doing strictly time attacks for the last while to see if it’ll do anything and it still says I’ve completed 0
willdeland
2/21/2019 12:02am
willdeland wrote:
I’ve been playing super cross the game two and I love it.. but I’m confused on the career mode. It says if you do enough challenges...
I’ve been playing super cross the game two and I love it.. but I’m confused on the career mode. It says if you do enough challenges (time attacks, 1v1) that you unlock compound tracks. For some reason, I have done plenty of both but it is still saying I haven’t completed any time attack challenges even though I’ve done 6 in the last 3 weeks. I can’t unlock new training challenges or the compound tracks. I’m half way through the 450 season so it should all be unlocked right? Anybody else have this problem? I need help
do I need to win them for it to count?
foreman52
Fantasy
3178th
2/21/2019 6:09am Edited Date/Time 2/21/2019 6:10am
willdeland wrote:
I’ve been playing super cross the game two and I love it.. but I’m confused on the career mode. It says if you do enough challenges...
willdeland wrote:
Sounds like a game error. You need to do a combination of time attacks and head to head races to unlock the different tracks.

The Shop

Hoseclamp
Fantasy
617th
2/21/2019 6:24am
willdeland wrote:
willdeland wrote:
Yes, pretty sure you have to win for them to count
2/21/2019 8:00am
I've had similar issues. My 1on1 races are over either after the first lap, or right out of the gate.

My son complete his first 450 season in career mode and the MX track isn't unlocked. He didn't win it though.

Otherwise we really enjoy the game, I have lost a lot of time playing it.
SEE ARE125
2/21/2019 8:22am
Xbox, that's your problem.
I’m a PS4 guy, but my 4yr old wanted an Xbox for Christmas because Minecraft had some stuff that wasn’t available on PS4. Even though I despise Microsoft products, I bought him a new Xbox One S Minecraft Bundle. A couple weeks ago it died and won’t turn on. Only had it a little over a month. Press the power button, lights up for about 10secs then shuts off. I’ve tried some tricks I’ve found on YouTube, blowing it out with a hairdryer and what not. Still nothing. My PS4 has been running flawlessly for years. Now I need to find a repair shop for a 2 month old Xbox. What a POS.

Post a reply to: Xbox one issues?

The Latest