X-Games best whip

Related:
Create New Tag

6/5/2016 4:01 PM

I'm surprised there isn't a thread already.

Does anyone know the status of Bret Cue? His get-off did not look good at all. There was a gnarly crash by a guy in best trick as well.

Maybe one day X-Games camera men will figure out that they don't need to zoom into the the god damn mx boot of a rider during a whip. I love that contest but the camera men fk it up so bad. Just leave at one angle and don't touch the damn zoom. -Rant over.

|

6/5/2016 4:05 PM

Charper732 wrote:

Does anyone know the status of Bret Cue? His get-off did not look good at all. There was a gnarly crash by a guy in best trick as well.

Maybe one day X-Games camera men will figure out that they don't need to zoom into the the god damn mx boot of a rider during a whip. I love that contest but the camera men fk it up so bad. Just leave at one angle and don't touch the damn zoom. -Rant over.

Agreed..

Also, I think Bryce Hudson should've made the final 5, but what do I know.

|

6/5/2016 4:08 PM

Charper732 wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Agreed..

Also, I think Bryce Hudson should've made the final 5, but what do I know.

I concur. The fan voting is what I REALLY couldn't comprehend though. McNeil was obviously the best so at least they got that right, but Parsons got voted dead last...He was clearly 2nd place, in my head anyway

|

6/5/2016 4:10 PM

Charper732 wrote:

|

6/5/2016 4:12 PM

Charper732 wrote:

Harry Bink was the name of the guy in best trick who hit the deck

|

6/5/2016 4:46 PM

Hudson should have definitely been in the top 5.

|

6/5/2016 4:47 PM

Charper732 wrote:

Its so fucking stupid they have these landings as hard as concrete STILL.

|

6/5/2016 4:55 PM

Charper732 wrote:

S.Loyer wrote:

And every one talked shit about Pastrana using resi ramps.

|

6/5/2016 6:16 PM

Charper732 wrote:

I like that they had a preliminary with actual judges, and then saved the fan voting for the final. It worked well in keeping it from being a complete popularity contest and gave some of the lesser followed guys a chance. I agree though, I though Hudson should have definitely been in the final, and Parsons should have probably been second or third. McNeil is straight up nuts, I think they said he was only like 120lb or something during the step up contest to!

Really hope BQ is alright, that looked pretty bad.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

6/5/2016 7:32 PM

BQ with a cracked rib, partially collapsed lung and getting X-rays on his shoulder. Supoosedly he was knocked out for 5 mins

|

6/5/2016 7:32 PM

Charper732 wrote:

Photo

|

6/5/2016 7:34 PM

Charper732 wrote:

|

6/5/2016 7:59 PM

Charper732 wrote:

Damn, he'd been trying to get into the x games for several years now. What a bummer. Really nice guy, sucks this happened.

|

6/5/2016 8:04 PM

Charper732 wrote:

Damnit that was horrible.

|

6/5/2016 9:05 PM

Charper732 wrote:

Wow, that's a long time to be out, hope he makes a full recovery. Sucks to see stuff like that happen to good people.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

6/6/2016 7:11 AM

Charper732 wrote:

S.Loyer wrote:

IceMan446 wrote:

It will be interesting to see how long before X Games looks into something different.

Is it just me or is FMX on the decline?

|

6/6/2016 9:16 AM

Charper732 wrote:

FMX is progressing trick wise but its gone kind of down hill since gravity games did that closed competition, and xgames didnt have it in for 2 years.

Can`t even watch live anymore after they went whit that 360 player.

At least fmx still got redbull

|

6/6/2016 9:28 AM

tprice07 wrote:

It will be interesting to see how long before X Games looks into something different.

I would think the opposite, its not as popular for us b/c we're into racing and aren't as young as we used to be. I think main stream media still looks at it like it used to be.

Progression has just become so gnarly that its on a completely different level from the good ole' days of Bar-Hop No hander landers!

|

youtube.com/iridea250fyamaha

6/6/2016 9:44 AM

S.Loyer wrote:

IceMan446 wrote:

tprice07 wrote:

I think X Games in general is on the decline, not just FMX.

FMX has been lame for a long time, about the time it became a full time career (rather than racers doing it on the side)...but I officially stopped watching when the "original" riders stopped competing (Metz, Deegan, Pastrana, etc. etc.)

|