Wtf no LCQ instead a bunch of random things

TSCHAM101
Wtf man.. bring the lcq... make supercross great again..
|
1/28/2017 7:11pm
I was just about to say. They got time to talk to fucking Danika Patrick but not show 250 LCQ??? Cmon bro
mxjef
1/28/2017 7:12pm
The coverage just keeps getting worse and worse..
Shiner
1/28/2017 7:12pm
I agree, you have the points leader in a qualifying race FFS!!

And we're watching two NASCAR interviews, NOT COOL!!
pmshortt2
1/28/2017 7:13pm
No one gives a flying fuck about people who drive in circles, we want to see the LCQ!!! "I got hit by a piece of dirt" maybe that's a sign to gtfo....looking good though WinkWhistling

The Shop

WW444
1/28/2017 7:17pm
And when the camera accidentally showed the LCQ, Ralph states "and there they are out there getting all warmed up"... Da fuq?
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
1/28/2017 7:17pm
Yep time for NASCAR interview and "social media" pics, but no LCQ....guess we get what we pay for...
pmshortt2
1/28/2017 7:18pm
WW444 wrote:
And when the camera accidentally showed the LCQ, Ralph states "and there they are out there getting all warmed up"... Da fuq?
Yeah I was thinking....are you kidding me WoohooGrinning
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
1/28/2017 7:19pm
Come on Media, ask why? Did ratings show that people turned it off during the LCQ that they thought it wasn't a desired part of the broadcast? Do they do survey of viewers and people has said they would rather hear some interviews than see racing?
Starcrossed
1/28/2017 7:31pm
Mcelrath is a nobody compared the NASCAR celebrities. Fuck them. This is bullshit!
motomojo
1/28/2017 7:38pm
Wait a min everyone bitches about growing the sport...well this is how people in suits with the cash and no real interest in the sport grow their bank accounts by bringing in other interests to cast a wider net for bigger budgets.
You see it as commercials and BS but this is how you grow the sport to those not familiar with it.
The suits are just doing what you have asked them to do so stop bitching and enjoy how growing a family oriented grass roots sport which has no business trying to be NASCAR is done.

Jeez some people just just want to bitch.
MotoX85
1/28/2017 7:41pm Edited Date/Time 1/28/2017 7:42pm
It seems to me the people who are NOT involved in this sport get what they want and the attention and everyone who actually follows the sports, gets fucked constantly.

I'm getting tired of all this filler crap, hell I'd rather watch them prep the track
hoots3pak
1/28/2017 7:42pm
motomojo wrote:
Wait a min everyone bitches about growing the sport...well this is how people in suits with the cash and no real interest in the sport grow...
Wait a min everyone bitches about growing the sport...well this is how people in suits with the cash and no real interest in the sport grow their bank accounts by bringing in other interests to cast a wider net for bigger budgets.
You see it as commercials and BS but this is how you grow the sport to those not familiar with it.
The suits are just doing what you have asked them to do so stop bitching and enjoy how growing a family oriented grass roots sport which has no business trying to be NASCAR is done.

Glad to hear Kingman is has got this marketing gig figured out . Thanks for hooking us all up with some of your wisdom.
motomojo
1/28/2017 7:54pm
motomojo wrote:
Wait a min everyone bitches about growing the sport...well this is how people in suits with the cash and no real interest in the sport grow...

hoots3pak wrote:
Glad to hear Kingman is has got this marketing gig figured out . Thanks for hooking us all up with some of your wisdom.
You are so welcome. Y'all need some wisdom here on vital haven't seen so many tards gathered in one place for quite some time.
"Is has got" ?
Shiner
1/28/2017 7:57pm
motomojo wrote:

Haha... Nailed it!
hoots3pak
1/28/2017 8:03pm
Look around your town . I'm sure your very familiar with Tards. Good to see your putting your marketing degree to good use. Everyone benefits. We are here to watch the races, when I want to promote my new calf roping products I'll get ahold of you. Pay attention , I didn't hear any bitching, just fans wanting to watch a little SX.
newmann
1/28/2017 8:15pm
It's important to have SX on TV, not racing.Laughing
motomojo
1/28/2017 8:16pm
hoots3pak wrote:
Look around your town . I'm sure your very familiar with Tards. Good to see your putting your marketing degree to good use. Everyone benefits. We...
Look around your town . I'm sure your very familiar with Tards. Good to see your putting your marketing degree to good use. Everyone benefits. We are here to watch the races, when I want to promote my new calf roping products I'll get ahold of you. Pay attention , I didn't hear any bitching, just fans wanting to watch a little SX.
No marketing degree here just know how business works you however are living in some fantasy world if you think they are catering to you the MX fan they are most certainly not they already got you.

It was the 250 LCQ....who gives a fuck only the true MX fan would this is why you didn't see it they give a fuck for you and waht you would like like i said they already got you they don't need to try to get you.
You want to watch the races buy ticket and go if you want to watch it on media this is it get used to it.

You should be old enough to figure this out so yes it's called bitching what are you 12
Flynn842
1/28/2017 8:30pm
yak651 wrote:
Come on Media, ask why? Did ratings show that people turned it off during the LCQ that they thought it wasn't a desired part of the...
Come on Media, ask why? Did ratings show that people turned it off during the LCQ that they thought it wasn't a desired part of the broadcast? Do they do survey of viewers and people has said they would rather hear some interviews than see racing?
Nope we were real interested in the commercials
hoots3pak
1/28/2017 8:36pm
hoots3pak wrote:
Look around your town . I'm sure your very familiar with Tards. Good to see your putting your marketing degree to good use. Everyone benefits. We...
motomojo wrote:
No marketing degree here just know how business works you however are living in some fantasy world if you think they are catering to you the...
No marketing degree here just know how business works you however are living in some fantasy world if you think they are catering to you the MX fan they are most certainly not they already got you.

It was the 250 LCQ....who gives a fuck only the true MX fan would this is why you didn't see it they give a fuck for you and waht you would like like i said they already got you they don't need to try to get you.
You want to watch the races buy ticket and go if you want to watch it on media this is it get used to it.

You should be old enough to figure this out so yes it's called bitching what are you 12
Thanks Kingman, I ll hit you up if I ever decide to start a business or marry my cousin. Kingman. Hahahaha.
greenmx5
1/28/2017 8:38pm
I took a nap during the break. I'm good now on the east coast
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
1/28/2017 8:40pm
hoots3pak wrote:
motomojo wrote:
No marketing degree here just know how business works you however are living in some fantasy world if you think they are catering to you the...

Wow, guess you told us all. Why would people on a moto board expect to see all the races that are advertised as being on a LIVE broadcast?
motomojo
1/28/2017 8:58pm
hoots3pak wrote:
motomojo wrote:

yak651 wrote:
Wow, guess you told us all. Why would people on a moto board expect to see all the races that are advertised as being on a...
Wow, guess you told us all. Why would people on a moto board expect to see all the races that are advertised as being on a LIVE broadcast?
I can only guess they are stupid enough to believe what the media says.
So you figure they can pay the bills by just showing the racing...i guess you do need someone to tell you huh?

They only need the racing to provide a platform to advertise that pays the bills. The media could give a fuck about the racing and they sure don't give a fuck if you don't get to see what you want...are you folks new to how media works or what.

Post a reply to: Wtf no LCQ instead a bunch of random things

The Latest