Wtf is this supercross delay

Related:
Create New Tag

2/16/2019 5:33 PM

Hockey and no supercross???? I’ve never had to purchase an app before to watch supercross and I’m not doin it now...

|

2/16/2019 5:36 PM

I think this will happen more and more. Glad I purchased the app when I did.

|

2/16/2019 5:37 PM

yamaharider471 wrote:

Hockey and no supercross???? I’ve never had to purchase an app before to watch supercross and I’m not doin it now...

Well then, don't buy this 'app' and deal with the delay. Consumer choice, bro!

|

2/16/2019 5:38 PM

yamaharider471 wrote:

Hockey and no supercross???? I’ve never had to purchase an app before to watch supercross and I’m not doin it now...

St Ann More wrote:

Well then, don't buy this 'app' and deal with the delay. Consumer choice, bro!

Been watching supercross for years, bro... never had to buy an app to do it though

|

2/16/2019 5:38 PM

You were obviously not around during the ESPN2 days.

|

2/16/2019 5:39 PM

Motocross/supercross fans can never be happy... at least it's live this week!

|

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

2/16/2019 5:40 PM

Jordan421 wrote:

Motocross/supercross fans can never be happy... at least it's live this week!

Hockey is over and supercross is on so we are all square. The quality still sucks though but I’m happy supercross is on regardless

|

2/16/2019 5:41 PM

It’s 5 minutes. Relax. You’d be pissed if supercross went 5 minutes long and they just cut it off. It’s not going to ruin your night.

|

2/16/2019 5:43 PM

Awood wrote:

It’s 5 minutes. Relax. You’d be pissed if supercross went 5 minutes long and they just cut it off. It’s not going to ruin your night.

But I missed 5 minutes of Ralph and RC talking about complete bs ?!?

|