Wrap-Up vs Real Talk

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2020 7:57 PM

Who's # Last

View Results

|

5/7/2020 8:46 PM

This is not even close. Real Talk has terrible audio and both of their egos get in the way of good content. It sounds like Ricky is inside a toilet most of the time and his bickering with Emig is stale like wet socks. They have some decent guests from time to time, but not on the same level as Matthes, Weege, and JT.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

5/7/2020 8:49 PM

Agreed %100 pulp wrap up show, can’t wait for Monday’s when I get to listen to it.
I struggle to get through episodes of realtalk and dont care if I miss a few of them. Not missing much.

|

5/8/2020 1:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2020 1:39 AM

I’ve listened to several Realtalk’s and zero wrap-up, I think that answers the question.

|

5/8/2020 4:39 AM

I don't listen to either Darkside is too much of a Hanger On wanna be in the inner circle guy, I just listen to the show WTF would I want to listen to a show about a show? Is he Seinfeld with a pony? PULP is KING in the Podcast world

|

5/8/2020 5:38 AM

526 wrote:

I don't listen to either Darkside is too much of a Hanger On wanna be in the inner circle guy, I just listen to the show WTF would I want to listen to a show about a show? Is he Seinfeld with a pony? PULP is KING in the Podcast world

Bingo. He’d blow any of those guys to feel like he’s apart of them. I remember him calling in each week before he got in, fucking wanker.

|