Woz, awesome video!

mxmat813
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 5:21am
I'm sure this has been posted before but in the spirit of the off season I figured I'd post it again. This video of Justin and Tyler is insane. On a side note, how is Blue Diamond in January/February. I wanna try to stay on the bike throughout the winter, but it's hard being from upstate NY.

|
bogdan912
10/6/2009 6:18am
Blue Diamond is hit or miss in those months... Generally they are open, often times the ground is frozen. If you watch the weather and plan it right you'll get some good riding days in though. It will still be cold as shit though.
motofab36
10/6/2009 6:20am
That's some of the fastest goon riding I've ever seen...Oh wait I forgot that's just JB's style.Cool
JOHN CHOATE
10/6/2009 6:33am
The video is good to watch but I'd like to see the track a lot rougher. It just occurred to me that I haven't seen a video of someone practicing on a really rough track in a long time. I do like Barcia's style, though. Thanks for posting that.
jtiger12
10/6/2009 8:15am
should have taken a video of the masters race this last saturday. Track was blown up by the end of the day

The Shop

bvm111
10/6/2009 8:31am
I think Barcia takes the "fastest novice" title from David Thorpe... he hauls ass and I am a fan.... but what a spaz on the bike!!!!

10/6/2009 9:01am
head a little farther south to Seaford DE that track is always primo all winter long. i have never seen it freeze.
ebers
Fantasy
250th
10/6/2009 9:04am
Thats fun to watch! Thanks for posting it up. And why not just richen the needle in your bike, throw some carhart overalls on and throw some screws in your tires and kill it all winter long!
10/6/2009 9:04am
Spaz? Looks more like go for broke. I swear you guys would have watched Hannah in the mid seventies and said the same. I like it, says "I won't be denied" Turn the throttle and see what happens. I say move him up early and let him flap off the back of the fo- fiddy. Give him an insurance policy and huge payout for winning. Then light the fuse.
Matt Wozney
10/6/2009 9:23am
head a little farther south to Seaford DE that track is always primo all winter long. i have never seen it freeze.
Don't like BD man? What's up with that?

Well, Justin and Tyler both worked on the track during the week so they made it very nice for them to ride on. That's prob why the track was more speedway-ish than usual in that video.

Blue Diamond is open throughout the winter but it is winter. This is where "weather permitting" takes full effect. The ground does freeze from time to time since its, um, cold. We had some really cold days in January this year (For example: http://www.motoxposure.com/tv/video/bdice.htm ). But the track is open for most of the time at least. Seaford is a nice track but if you want more than one line on the track, go to Blue Diamond.

And oh, Justin must be one hell of a goon to get 5th in the overall points in the outdoors in his rookie year....just sayin'. Smile
10/6/2009 9:32am
Don't like BD man? What's up with that? Well, Justin and Tyler both worked on the track during the week so they made it very nice...
Don't like BD man? What's up with that?

Well, Justin and Tyler both worked on the track during the week so they made it very nice for them to ride on. That's prob why the track was more speedway-ish than usual in that video.

Blue Diamond is open throughout the winter but it is winter. This is where "weather permitting" takes full effect. The ground does freeze from time to time since its, um, cold. We had some really cold days in January this year (For example: http://www.motoxposure.com/tv/video/bdice.htm ). But the track is open for most of the time at least. Seaford is a nice track but if you want more than one line on the track, go to Blue Diamond.

And oh, Justin must be one hell of a goon to get 5th in the overall points in the outdoors in his rookie year....just sayin'. Smile
Yo Woz i didn't say i don't like BD i just said Seaford doesn't freeze when BD is frozen.
my riders like BD. Seaford has alot more sand and it's farther south. but those damm goon buggies gotta go for sure!!
mxmat813
10/6/2009 9:33am Edited Date/Time 10/6/2009 9:34am
ebers wrote:
Thats fun to watch! Thanks for posting it up. And why not just richen the needle in your bike, throw some carhart overalls on and throw...
Thats fun to watch! Thanks for posting it up. And why not just richen the needle in your bike, throw some carhart overalls on and throw some screws in your tires and kill it all winter long!
Needle? What's that? Something that came on those old carburated bikes? :-)
ebers
Fantasy
250th
10/6/2009 9:38am
ebers wrote:
Thats fun to watch! Thanks for posting it up. And why not just richen the needle in your bike, throw some carhart overalls on and throw...
mxmat813 wrote:
Needle? What's that? Something that came on those old carburated bikes? :-)
yea :-(
AdamB
10/6/2009 11:02am
He throws that damn bike around like its a bmx bike... Sweet vid
nc_mx_kid
10/6/2009 7:48pm
looks like a fun track
mt798
10/6/2009 8:08pm
JB could very well be the 2010 Outdoor National Champion, IMHO...
Bronson905
Fantasy
503rd
10/6/2009 8:59pm
Love his style, wish I could scrub like that haha.

Post a reply to: Woz, awesome video!

The Latest