Wow, dungey really is unstopable.....

mxrider225
Fantasy
2876th
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:25am
Every week he ends up in the front!

Hope JS can give him a run for his money.
|
RMZ819
7/17/2010 2:24pm
mxrider225 wrote:

Dungey is going to finish out the yr as one of the greatest yrs for any rider ever but he will also know where the bear shits in the woods when the season is over. . Stewart is going to put a beat down on these boys.
kwhite199
7/17/2010 2:31pm
RMZ819 wrote:
Dungey is going to finish out the yr as one of the greatest yrs for any rider ever but he will also know where the bear...

Dungey is going to finish out the yr as one of the greatest yrs for any rider ever but he will also know where the bear shits in the woods when the season is over. . Stewart is going to put a beat down on these boys.
Dungey put 27 seconds on the field in 10 laps and you think JS is going to give him a beat down? By the way some of you are talking, JS will have to lap the field in 2 laps to do what you guys are predicting.
mxrider225
Fantasy
2876th
7/17/2010 2:32pm
RMZ819 wrote:
Dungey is going to finish out the yr as one of the greatest yrs for any rider ever but he will also know where the bear...

kwhite199 wrote:
Dungey put 27 seconds on the field in 10 laps and you think JS is going to give him a beat down? By the way some...
Dungey put 27 seconds on the field in 10 laps and you think JS is going to give him a beat down? By the way some of you are talking, JS will have to lap the field in 2 laps to do what you guys are predicting.
I think its gonna be JS vs RD.

The Shop

Outsider
7/17/2010 2:35pm
RMZ819 wrote:

kwhite199 wrote:
Dungey put 27 seconds on the field in 10 laps and you think JS is going to give him a beat down? By the way some...
Dude, Kyle Regal is in 2nd right now... just saying.
FlaNard
7/17/2010 2:42pm
Dungey wont go for broke to race with James since there is no need to, but Im starting to think his fitness may be enough to beat Stewart in the 2nd motos regardless of if he pushes or not. James should win the first motos, but he may gas when Dungey is on cruise control.
MX7MX
7/17/2010 2:47pm
the moment RD goes 24-0 can he be compared to JS or can this season be compared to in ANY WAY even remotely close to being one of the greatest years ever!
Kinetic1
7/17/2010 2:49pm
MX7MX wrote:
the moment RD goes 24-0 can he be compared to JS or can this season be compared to in ANY WAY even remotely close to being...
the moment RD goes 24-0 can he be compared to JS or can this season be compared to in ANY WAY even remotely close to being one of the greatest years ever!
James (or any other rider for that matter) would LOVE to be having the season Ryan is.
kwhite199
7/17/2010 2:49pm
MX7MX wrote:
the moment RD goes 24-0 can he be compared to JS or can this season be compared to in ANY WAY even remotely close to being...
Some of you guys really do have a comical way of looking at things.
FlaNard
7/17/2010 2:52pm
All in a row...
250 Supercross title
250 National title
MXDN overall winner/Team win
450 Supercross title
450 National title

That is one of the best seasons of all time by any rider ever. Without question. Nobody has ever done that before. And he will lead Team USA at the Des Nations to (possibly) another win. He is picking up right where RC left off. And he will be tough to beat for titles. He may not be as fast as James, but I dont think James body will hold up for another title. I think he is the fastest man in the world but is on his way to other things.
mxrider225
Fantasy
2876th
7/17/2010 2:52pm
MX7MX wrote:
RD has gone 10-4 i believe and that is fricken amazining for a rookie.
7/17/2010 2:53pm
MX7MX wrote:
kwhite199 wrote:
The year Bubba went 24-0 he didn't win the SX title.

Jus sayin'

And one of the years RC went 24-0.....he didn't win the SX title either.

Matter of fact the list of riders who have won both the outdoor and indoor titles in the same year is quite short.
7/17/2010 2:53pm
MX7MX wrote:
kwhite199 wrote:
The year Bubba went 24-0 he didn't win the SX title.

Jus sayin'

And one of the years RC went 24-0.....he didn't win the SX title either.

Matter of fact the list of riders who have won both the outdoor and indoor titles in the same year is quite short.
Mrtf
7/17/2010 2:55pm
FlaNard wrote:
All in a row... 250 Supercross title 250 National title MXDN overall winner/Team win 450 Supercross title 450 National title That is one of the best...
All in a row...
250 Supercross title
250 National title
450 Supercross title
450 National title

That is one of the best seasons of all time by any rider ever. Without question. Nobody has ever done that before. And he will lead Team USA at the Des Nations to (possibly) another win. He is picking up right where RC left off. And he will be tough to beat for titles. He may not be as fast as James, but I dont think James body will hold up for another title. I think he is the fastest man in the world but is on his way to other things.
do you hate Ryan Villopoto ?? i think he is a lil bit better
Dean
7/17/2010 2:56pm
FlaNard wrote:
All in a row... 250 Supercross title 250 National title MXDN overall winner/Team win 450 Supercross title 450 National title That is one of the best...
All in a row...
250 Supercross title
250 National title
450 Supercross title
450 National title

well it's two seasons ......
FlaNard
7/17/2010 3:01pm Edited Date/Time 7/17/2010 3:02pm
FlaNard wrote:
All in a row...
250 Supercross title
250 National title
450 Supercross title
450 National title

Dean wrote:
well it's two seasons ......
All in a row though. No other rider has ever done what Dungey has done. And to the poster above, I actually like RV a lot and really, really wish he would have been healthy for the Nationals this year. It would have been epic. My fear for RV is that he has not made it through a whole season in a while. Im concerned he may crash himself out of what could be an epic career.
kwhite199
8/15/2010 2:27pm
mxrider225 wrote:

RMZ819 wrote:

Yesterday did look like a beat down, but you picked the wrong rider.
Spat24
Fantasy
856th
8/15/2010 3:03pm
Yes RD is the guy right now. RV is an awesome rider but does not have any 450 titles - Dungey will have two. Stewart is an unbelievable rider and can do things on a bike that drop your jaw but he is SX only and will not win another MX championship if he is not lined up at the gate for a full season.

Most great riders are seperated by how many titles they have won - How many MX 450 titles does James have - I think it will be the same as Dungey at the end of this season.

captmoto
8/15/2010 3:06pm
Funny how all the Stewart nuthuggers were sure he would step back in and embarrass everyone else, are all now saying wait til next week. The racers out there now are all battle hardened and I don't think they are as impressed with Stewart as his fans are. Finally, Stewart has a break that has ended some distinguished careers. Ricky Johnson tried but he went week to week before he realized he couldn't continue.
SMITH201
8/15/2010 3:14pm
I have been critical of Dungey in the past, but I gotta say this dude is ON IT! He is definitely living up to his word that he wont let anyone come into this series and push him around. He didnt even have to worry about Desalle, but he just wont let anyone get the best of him. Whatever Ricky has in his fridge that he used to eat or drink, he must now be feeding that to Dungey. The scary thing is that this is only his rookie year on the 450. He has learned what he needs to learn and will now only get faster and faster. Its a given that he will be faster next year and he was already flying! James better be on his P's and Q's, because he has a new RC on his hands.
Ddavis
8/15/2010 3:22pm
Dungey can possibly win 11 O/A wins in his rookie season, and has 14/18 possible moto wins so far.

I'm gonna have to go ahead and say Ryan Dungey is doing better in his rookie 450 season then anyone, ever. As long as he keeps doing what he's doing, he is only gonna get better.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
8/15/2010 3:24pm
Dungey will beat Stewart in every moto for the rest of the year. Bubba can't even finish 2 motos right now.
8/15/2010 3:24pm
Dungey is better and faster than most have given him credit for. It's a shame too because he has proved more than he needs to prove that he can run with the best. He has beat Pourcel, Canard, Reed, Stewart, Villopoto. The way he is riding, I would go so far to say that it would be a battle to the wire between Ryan Dungey and a healthy Ryan Villopoto if RV were racing at the moment. And honestly, I think I am giving Villopoto more of the benefit of the doubt here than Ryan Dungey.
jaeckle
8/15/2010 3:28pm
Dungey is great for the sport. No primadona rockstar attitude. No outside distractions. One focus: winning titles and races.
Has anyone done the math? He is only 20 years old correct? Does he have a shot at RC's 150 AMA overall race wins?
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
8/15/2010 3:50pm
I don't know how anyone can not be blown away at how well Dungey has done IN HIS ROOKIE SEASON.

People could say he didn't have to battle RV or JS all season, but I believe no matter who is there he would be ready to battle or beat them them.

If RV, JS, Pourcel or anyone plan to beat that kid they better have all their ducks in a row and bring their A game.

Dude is solid!

cdm806
Fantasy
1404th
8/15/2010 4:00pm
I won't say Dungey is unstoppable. For about 4 laps, I thought DeSalle was going to win the OA with a 2-1 to Dungey's 1-2. Ryan seemed to back off a bit, regroup, and charge back up and pass DeSalle. That showed me a lot.

Post a reply to: Wow, dungey really is unstopable.....

The Latest