Ken Roczen should not consume fruity drinks with phone in hand.

9/2/2016 11:23am
hvaughn88 wrote:
And you would clearly be wrong in that assumption. People in America love Kenny. He's a huge fan favorite and gets massive applause in opening ceremonies...
And you would clearly be wrong in that assumption. People in America love Kenny. He's a huge fan favorite and gets massive applause in opening ceremonies. It seems to me that "some" of you just desperately want us to hate on him because he's better than our American riders on their home soil.
Why would I want people to hate on him? I didn't say all Americans hate Kenny, I understand he is very popular with the casual fans, unfortunately this is not the case with what could be a vocal minority of patriotic vitards. You are clearly blind if you cant see that a lot of people here, like 1st amendment for example, simply dont like Kenny are ready to hate on him at every opportunity
RG95
9/2/2016 11:29am
Seems like he edited the original comment... what was written in the original one?
9/2/2016 12:44pm
RG95 wrote:
Seems like he edited the original comment... what was written in the original one?
nothing to get excited about too actually...it's vital, you know Wink
9/2/2016 12:48pm
He's in a beautiful place like that after banking all those podium bonuses and still glued to his phone on social media??? Come on bro, put the phone down, relax, and enjoy being on top

The Shop

hvaughn88
9/2/2016 12:49pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
And you would clearly be wrong in that assumption. People in America love Kenny. He's a huge fan favorite and gets massive applause in opening ceremonies...
And you would clearly be wrong in that assumption. People in America love Kenny. He's a huge fan favorite and gets massive applause in opening ceremonies. It seems to me that "some" of you just desperately want us to hate on him because he's better than our American riders on their home soil.
Why would I want people to hate on him? I didn't say all Americans hate Kenny, I understand he is very popular with the casual fans...
Why would I want people to hate on him? I didn't say all Americans hate Kenny, I understand he is very popular with the casual fans, unfortunately this is not the case with what could be a vocal minority of patriotic vitards. You are clearly blind if you cant see that a lot of people here, like 1st amendment for example, simply dont like Kenny are ready to hate on him at every opportunity
I don't know, you tell me. You're the one that jumped to the assumption that some people don't like him because he's beating americans. Also, I don't know if it's a sentence structure situation, but I don't really understand your statement regarding the 1st ammendment? What is it you're trying to say?
Mouse153
9/2/2016 1:41pm
I like Kenny and think he's the most talented rider out there but I can't help but wonder how that's gonna jive with the very conservative Honda execs? LOL it could get interesting.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
9/2/2016 1:49pm
Q: What can the 450cc National Champion do with his time until someone is able to beat him?

A: Whatever the fuck he wants.
mark1960
9/2/2016 2:53pm
Falcon wrote:
Q: What can the 450cc National Champion do with his time until someone is able to beat him?

No,
Win a SX title.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
9/2/2016 3:25pm
Falcon wrote:

mark1960 wrote:
No,
Win a SX title.
The implication is that he is the favorite to win the SX championship unless someone can prove me wrong. At that time, he'll have to tone his rhetoric down. Until then, he can drink Coors light and eat pizza.
Question
9/2/2016 4:24pm Edited Date/Time 9/2/2016 4:31pm
Webb would have immediately gained the legendary bad ass Hannah status Whistling

Kidding but personally I am not shocked whatsoever, although I agree on the fact that he has more finesse racing than instagraming after already a 1st mishap about the german team. He may actually need some (small) help regarding (social) media planning management, to keep/raise interest while avoiding some tip overs. Smile

In corporations, in addition to guidelines and multiple training opportunities, there are also workflows to ask the "manager" or "colleagues" the approvals / verification / feedback etc ; maybe athletes in general could benefit from a stiffer frame. Maybe a software like "Oracle community management" or something like that.
Jimmy_Sloan
9/2/2016 6:56pm
The problem is that, while we all say stupid stuff from time to time after a few drinks, Kenny seems to have that cocky attitude all...
The problem is that, while we all say stupid stuff from time to time after a few drinks, Kenny seems to have that cocky attitude all the time. It was just magnified with a few drinks.
He can be cocky. Everyone just gets butt hurt because he doesn't wear his PC hat everyday. Dude worked his ass off, equivalent to anyone working...
He can be cocky. Everyone just gets butt hurt because he doesn't wear his PC hat everyday.

Dude worked his ass off, equivalent to anyone working 79-80 hours a week in hard labor. If he wants to party and be a dick after , so be it.
I guess you've never worked at a real labor job. Equal to 80 hours of hard labor? I hope you are joking.
mxjon454
9/2/2016 9:00pm
Stefan82 wrote:
Wow he won a national championship while his biggest rival wasn't there.
mx_phreek wrote:
Are we talking about Dungey or Kenny here? Cause it applies to him more so and the stats dont lie. lol
yak651 wrote:
Weren't they both at all the SX races this year? The nationals and SX last year?
Hes talking about the championships that dungey won when rv was hurt buddy.
mxjon454
9/2/2016 9:09pm
It seems like a lot of people on this message board need a "safe space" hahaha lighten up guys hes 22 yrs old, just won his 2nd 450 outdoor championship, and is a multi millionaire. Most of you guys would be cheering for kenny as you walk past his rig and not say any of this to his face. Like he would care if you did anyways.
Jimmy_Sloan
9/2/2016 9:18pm
He's just a young kid feeling good about life. Time to move on, he's a good kid with a bright future.
Katoomey
9/2/2016 9:27pm
this thread is pathetic and confusing...who fuckin cares? really? do any of you guys really care what Kenny posts to instagram? and who follows famous people on instagram? what a fuckin loser the OP is....
JeepnMike
9/2/2016 9:29pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
Why would I want people to hate on him? I didn't say all Americans hate Kenny, I understand he is very popular with the casual fans...
hvaughn88 wrote:
I don't know, you tell me. You're the one that jumped to the assumption that some people don't like him because he's beating americans. Also, I...
I don't know, you tell me. You're the one that jumped to the assumption that some people don't like him because he's beating americans. Also, I don't know if it's a sentence structure situation, but I don't really understand your statement regarding the 1st ammendment? What is it you're trying to say?
This guy is either completely blind and delusional, or a complete troll and you are taking the bait. Roczen gets more American love than just about any other rider out there. I have never heard a breeze of (American) dislike towards Kenny until this silly post of him enjoying himself. It is sad that in this day and age Kenny felt the need to apologize for it.

Anyway, if you ever felt like sparking a conversation with a douche, you are kind of in one Tongue
Flatliner
9/2/2016 9:44pm
Falcon wrote:
The implication is that he is the favorite to win the SX championship unless someone can prove me wrong. At that time, he'll have to tone...
The implication is that he is the favorite to win the SX championship unless someone can prove me wrong. At that time, he'll have to tone his rhetoric down. Until then, he can drink Coors light and eat pizza.
So you think the guy who won half as many races as the three time champ last season, and is switching to a new bike is the favorite.

That's not even objectively looking at it. Its cool to be a fan of any given rider but geez.
RandyS
9/2/2016 9:44pm
Katoomey wrote:
this thread is pathetic and confusing...who fuckin cares? really? do any of you guys really care what Kenny posts to instagram? and who follows famous people...
this thread is pathetic and confusing...who fuckin cares? really? do any of you guys really care what Kenny posts to instagram? and who follows famous people on instagram? what a fuckin loser the OP is....
Yet you felt the need to be part of it. Think about that.
RG95
9/3/2016 4:08am
RG95 wrote:
nothing to get excited about too actually...it's vital, you know Wink
Yep I know. Just curious though.
ToolMaker
Fantasy
726th
9/3/2016 6:47am
Isn't it funny that we dream of being able to do what the pro riders do, and then, when they get a moment
of "off time" they choose to do what we can do whenever we want. Kick it with a beer and a pizza. Silly
TM
RandyS
9/3/2016 7:38am
Since I'm the OP and this thread has also been edited I'll do a little recap and be done.
Originally the title was "Roczen sure is full of himself". Inside it said "For a rider with zero 450 SX championships He's kind of becoming a dick". And I said that based on what he said along with the shots at Aldon. It doesn't suit him. That's not the Ken Roczen of a few years ago who was one of my favorite riders. He went back and edited the original post and did another post about it being the alcohol talking. That's the Ken Roczen of a few years ago. I hope that one is back when the Honda truck pulls up for A1.
bvm111
9/3/2016 8:43am
Who still says "ballin or baller" ?
mxb2
9/3/2016 9:21am
bvm111 wrote:
Same that say hater.
RandyS
9/3/2016 9:22am
bvm111 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Same that say hater.
Back in the day.....
PEPE001
9/3/2016 6:43pm Edited Date/Time 9/3/2016 6:44pm
Katoomey wrote:
this thread is pathetic and confusing...who fuckin cares? really? do any of you guys really care what Kenny posts to instagram? and who follows famous people...
some seems to have a really boring life. Wink
They have to much time to care about a commend on instagram.

Just something to think about.

He talks like an american but he still thinks german!

Post a reply to: Ken Roczen should not consume fruity drinks with phone in hand.

The Latest