Ken Roczen should not consume fruity drinks with phone in hand.

9/2/2016 8:18am
Pretty obvious he was buzzing, felt a little guilty about his current state a felt like he needed to justify his actions. I wish I could...
Pretty obvious he was buzzing, felt a little guilty about his current state a felt like he needed to justify his actions.
I wish I could delete a lifetime of stupid sh*t I said that was 1000 times more ignorant that that!

He's a kid- A kid that's not as good at drinking as us.. Haha.

He means well or else he wouldn't have posted the last one-

K Roc still rules.
I think you're right on Superdave. I did some REALLY dumb stuff at age 22.

I would be willing to bet a lot of the haters have done or said something in their past that was seen as possibly regrettable, then they learned from it once they got called out. Sometimes in life when you've been through a learning lesson that has potentially changed you for the better, it's hard to remember what your (or anybody else's) mindset was BEFORE that learning lesson that forever changed your perspective.

I don't agree with KR's post or retaliation to his haters. Like his attitude or not, I'm so glad that throughout his career so far he seems to be himself publicly and not a corporate puppet. I just hope that he will be able to maintain that genuineness moving forward with HRC.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
9/2/2016 8:45am
Grizz wrote:
He's right though...
colintrax wrote:
But he's not, because he doesn't work the hardest.
No? What are the current standings in the Works Hardest class?
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
9/2/2016 8:49am
I like the dude but thought that insta post was pretty stupid. No biggie
9/2/2016 8:50am
Grizz wrote:
He's right though...
colintrax wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Bakers factory on top, just checked it on DoYouEvenWorkHardestBruh.com

The Shop

mx 219
Fantasy
1150th
9/2/2016 9:05am
Grizz wrote:
He's right though...
colintrax wrote:
GuyB wrote:
I don't know for sure but I would be willing to bet RD and Tomac work harder than Kenny even on his hardest days.

I bet some GP guys work harder than Kenny too.

Kenny's a cool guy, but hardest working, nah, not even close Im sure of that. I don't need to see their daily schedules to know that.

Talent can take you a long way.
FastGzus
9/2/2016 9:08am
colintrax wrote:
GuyB wrote:
mx 219 wrote:
I don't know for sure but I would be willing to bet RD and Tomac work harder than Kenny even on his hardest days. I bet...
I don't know for sure but I would be willing to bet RD and Tomac work harder than Kenny even on his hardest days.

I bet some GP guys work harder than Kenny too.

Kenny's a cool guy, but hardest working, nah, not even close Im sure of that. I don't need to see their daily schedules to know that.

Talent can take you a long way.
How do you know all this stuff?
SKlein
9/2/2016 9:16am
FastGzus wrote:
How do you know all this stuff?
Silly question, he'll never give out his inside sources.
JW381
9/2/2016 9:17am
Jesus Murphy and the other fella. I'm appalled at how butt hurt a buncha grown-ass men on the internet get because a 22 year old made an Instagram post after he won a 450 outdoor title. He did later edit it and admit it was a little bit of alcohol talking, but damn, so much whining.
toomey706
9/2/2016 9:23am
He doesn't need to apologize for shit. The kid earned where he's at. That said, confidence is a slippery slope.

I can't imagine how much of a dick I'd be if I was that fast. Lol,
Kasims
Fantasy
3875th
9/2/2016 9:50am Edited Date/Time 9/2/2016 10:00am
Congrats to those few who force a pro rider, outdoor title winner apologize about his own thoughts.. Pretty powerful feeling now?! :D
Jimmy_Sloan
9/2/2016 9:55am
The problem is that, while we all say stupid stuff from time to time after a few drinks, Kenny seems to have that cocky attitude all the time. It was just magnified with a few drinks.
brimx153
9/2/2016 9:55am
Sully wrote:
Oh no, a professional athlete - whom I don't know personally - isn't living up to the image I've created in my head! The world is...
Oh no, a professional athlete - whom I don't know personally - isn't living up to the image I've created in my head! The world is going to end! His job is to win races on a dirt bike. He did that. Who cares if he's cocky?
x2 , great post .
9/2/2016 10:03am
Everything is good with Kenny when he's winning. And when he's not winning him and his dad blame everyone else but themselves. If he doesn't get that Honda working it's gonna be another bitch fest.
ATKpilot99
9/2/2016 10:06am
Everyone post Bob Hannah should have an * Smile
JAFO92
9/2/2016 10:08am
There are no asterisks in motocross. You race whoever lines up to the gate, and if you are the first to the checkered flag, you earned the win, straight up fair and square. Its BS to diminish a racers win by playing the "So-and-So wasnt in the race." Being at the gate is part of the game.
9/2/2016 10:23am
All this "cocky" talk is ridiculous, you guys are acting like he's going around saying he's the best ever. All he said is that he works the hardest, how is that a cocky thing to say? It's his opinion, Tomac, Dungey, all these guys believe they work harder than each other whether they say it or not. I'm pretty sure Mcgrath, RC, bubba all said way more cocky things in their prime than they simply work the hardest. Seems to me some of you guys just desperately want to hate on him because you can't handle the fact that he may be better than your American riders on their home soil.
Canadad
9/2/2016 10:23am
JAFO92 wrote:
There are no asterisks in motocross. You race whoever lines up to the gate, and if you are the first to the checkered flag, you earned...
There are no asterisks in motocross. You race whoever lines up to the gate, and if you are the first to the checkered flag, you earned the win, straight up fair and square. Its BS to diminish a racers win by playing the "So-and-So wasnt in the race." Being at the gate is part of the game.
X2......You have to be in it to win it.
KC435
9/2/2016 10:26am
There's been much worse from people who have accomplished alot less.
38special
9/2/2016 10:31am
Kenny himself said it best: "What a douchy post" Wink
JW381
9/2/2016 10:37am
McGrath suggesting Kenny stay humble is hilarious to me. Not that either of them haven't earned it.
9/2/2016 10:38am
The problem is that, while we all say stupid stuff from time to time after a few drinks, Kenny seems to have that cocky attitude all...
The problem is that, while we all say stupid stuff from time to time after a few drinks, Kenny seems to have that cocky attitude all the time. It was just magnified with a few drinks.
He can be cocky. Everyone just gets butt hurt because he doesn't wear his PC hat everyday.

Dude worked his ass off, equivalent to anyone working 79-80 hours a week in hard labor. If he wants to party and be a dick after , so be it.
Motoxdoc
9/2/2016 10:43am
UpTiTe wrote:
He needs to take a page out of McGraths book.
I agree....since he's already taken a page out of RC's book......time to take out a page of MC's this coming SX season!
Fourth_Floor
9/2/2016 11:02am
KC435 wrote:
There's been much worse from people who have accomplished alot less.
Isn't that the truth!! I think it's funny. I mean in the grand scheme of things telling a couple idiots to blow you on social media and bragging a bit vs. pro football players banging underage girls, running dog fighting rings or smacking the shit out of their wives, Roczen's social media actions are hardly anything to get your panties in a bunch about.
psychotronBR
Fantasy
1478th
9/2/2016 11:02am
Been there before many, many times. Had a few too many drinks, decided to speak my mind, ended up embarassing myself, had to apologize. It happens, he's human after all.

As long as it doesn't become a reoccurring problem, i don't mind seeing a some raw emotion now and then.
hvaughn88
9/2/2016 11:05am
All this "cocky" talk is ridiculous, you guys are acting like he's going around saying he's the best ever. All he said is that he works...
All this "cocky" talk is ridiculous, you guys are acting like he's going around saying he's the best ever. All he said is that he works the hardest, how is that a cocky thing to say? It's his opinion, Tomac, Dungey, all these guys believe they work harder than each other whether they say it or not. I'm pretty sure Mcgrath, RC, bubba all said way more cocky things in their prime than they simply work the hardest. Seems to me some of you guys just desperately want to hate on him because you can't handle the fact that he may be better than your American riders on their home soil.
And you would clearly be wrong in that assumption. People in America love Kenny. He's a huge fan favorite and gets massive applause in opening ceremonies. It seems to me that "some" of you just desperately want us to hate on him because he's better than our American riders on their home soil.
FlaNard
9/2/2016 11:07am
Nothing wrong with being arrogant if that's you being you. I'm not a fan of it especially since it seems to come and go with Kenny depending on how his season has gone, but some people eat it up. Just remember, there's a hard fucking fall awaiting you. Very few go out on top and time has a way of forcing humility on a person. Oh shit, I forgot I was on vital. What I meant to say was "duuuuurp! He a kid doe! How you act that age? Bob Hannah!!!! Duuuuuuurp!"

Post a reply to: Ken Roczen should not consume fruity drinks with phone in hand.

The Latest