Wow Marvin

level
Unreal. Can’t believe how fast he was going that first moto. That was incredible. An amazing race and Kudos to Marvin for that ride.

Just baffles me can go that fast and pass those guys like he did. I mean where does that extra power even come from? lol.

Seriously though what a great ride by all three but especially Marvin. These Frenchmen can ride.
|
8/24/2019 8:28pm
level wrote:
Unreal. Can’t believe how fast he was going that first moto. That was incredible. An amazing race and Kudos to Marvin for that ride. Just baffles...
Unreal. Can’t believe how fast he was going that first moto. That was incredible. An amazing race and Kudos to Marvin for that ride.

Just baffles me can go that fast and pass those guys like he did. I mean where does that extra power even come from? lol.

Seriously though what a great ride by all three but especially Marvin. These Frenchmen can ride.
Despite the races being ran on Saturday - "On Any Given Sunday", the cream will rise to the top...

At the moment, our premier class has a lot of different types of top shelf creams!
sostoked
8/24/2019 8:54pm
Despite the races being ran on Saturday - "On Any Given Sunday", the cream will rise to the top... At the moment, our premier class has...
Despite the races being ran on Saturday - "On Any Given Sunday", the cream will rise to the top...

At the moment, our premier class has a lot of different types of top shelf creams!
“Top shelf creams” was my stage name when I was stripper. Good times.
dimetime
8/24/2019 9:02pm
It's shocking just how fast the top guys go when they're really "feeling" it. It's been a weird season that way. No one other than Eli has been able to bring it pretty much every week but we've had a few other guys look simply phenomenal on random weeks but none of them could seem to string it together for a serious run at ET3 for the championship.

It was a fun season regardless.
kiwifan
8/24/2019 9:20pm
level wrote:
Unreal. Can’t believe how fast he was going that first moto. That was incredible. An amazing race and Kudos to Marvin for that ride. Just baffles...

yeah he was fast, no extra power, just on it Smile

The Shop

8/24/2019 10:07pm
He wasn’t that good.
Tomac got to Roczen a few times and got jacked up on poor lines then lappers.
Musquin took advantage of that and was able to zap them both. Good spot for him most of the race watching what lines were working/not working by Eli and Ken
Good ride none the less, we’ve seen it before
GODZILLA
8/24/2019 10:25pm
Too little too late, as usual.
And another crash right after the start to top it off, once again.
CalRMX
8/25/2019 11:14am
sostoked wrote:
“Top shelf creams” was my stage name when I was stripper. Good times.
I remember it being 'Sloppy seconds"
Crossup
8/25/2019 11:21am
level wrote:

kiwifan wrote:
yeah he was fast, no extra power, just on it Smile
Agreed. Marv picks really creative lines and is super smooth when he's at top speed.
murray88
Fantasy
2156th
8/25/2019 1:51pm
He wasn’t that good. Tomac got to Roczen a few times and got jacked up on poor lines then lappers. Musquin took advantage of that and...
He wasn’t that good.
Tomac got to Roczen a few times and got jacked up on poor lines then lappers.
Musquin took advantage of that and was able to zap them both. Good spot for him most of the race watching what lines were working/not working by Eli and Ken
Good ride none the less, we’ve seen it before
No he was that good. He looked better than roczen and tomac that 1st Moto.
mooch
Fantasy
431st
8/29/2019 2:50pm
Didn't finish 2nd moto due to injury (knee?).

Since I've not seen anything on Instagram or anywhere else about being injured...Guess Marv is doing OK?
soren346
8/29/2019 6:40pm
level wrote:

Why give this thumbs down??? I mean is he saying anything that's not true? I'm confused.
tcallahan707
8/29/2019 6:50pm
level wrote:

soren346 wrote:
Why give this thumbs down??? I mean is he saying anything that's not true? I'm confused.
Because he talks funny and there are still a lot of lawn mower racers in our sport.
cason402
8/29/2019 6:58pm
level wrote:

ruts...

Marv kills it in the ruts.

Post a reply to: Wow Marvin

The Latest