Would you really " Boycott " the races?

jeffro503
Edited Date/Time 12/20/2014 11:59am
I know 99% of us wouldn't boycott watching the races because one of your favorite riders may have to sit out.

But just for fun.......who here WON'T watch the races if James can't race?

My personal vote......HELL NO I'm not missing the chance to watch any of these races!

What say you?
|
ML512
Fantasy
45th
12/17/2014 10:56pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I know 99% of us wouldn't boycott watching the races because one of your favorite riders may have to sit out. But just for fun.......who here...
I know 99% of us wouldn't boycott watching the races because one of your favorite riders may have to sit out.

My personal vote......HELL NO I'm not missing the chance to watch any of these races!

What say you?
In a situation such as this, never. I think it's a disgrace to the riders lining up to do so.
bdub
12/17/2014 10:57pm
I won't make my yearly trip out to Vegas to watch it live, I have a feeling I wouldn't be the only one.
JeepnMike
12/17/2014 10:58pm
I say 99% of the people ranting like the "leave Britney alone!!" guy, will be tuned in come A1.

Seriously... Anybody who loves moto loves it like a drug (wow, bad metaphor there). Anybody planning on boycotting a thing is full of crap. Reminds me of the guys that say they won't watch MEC.. They know damn well they still watch it! Laughing
Motodave15
12/17/2014 11:00pm
yep, i already sold my ticket to a2-a3 and sd.

Im over it

The Shop

GIwasB4
12/17/2014 11:00pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I know 99% of us wouldn't boycott watching the races because one of your favorite riders may have to sit out. But just for fun.......who here...

What say you?
ML512 wrote:
In a situation such as this, never. I think it's a disgrace to the riders lining up to do so.
I just did
GIwasB4
12/17/2014 11:03pm
jeffro503 wrote:

What say you?
I'll record it just so I can say I didn't watch it when your dumb ass did.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
12/17/2014 11:06pm
jeffro503 wrote:

What say you?
GIwasB4 wrote:
We've been nice, would you like to step out the exit door this evening? Smile
GIwasB4
12/17/2014 11:09pm
jeffro503 wrote:

What say you?
GIwasB4 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
if you must.
bvm111
12/17/2014 11:13pm
Jeff, I personally think this whole thing sucks monkey butt, that being said, I'll be damned if I'm missing races over this crap. I loved this sport more than anything before bubba and I will love it after he is long and retired!
GIwasB4
12/17/2014 11:24pm
GIwasB4 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
GIwasB4 wrote:
if you must.
On a second rant. Bullshit. kick me out if you want, I've been here a long fucking time. This JS suspension is the biggest bullshit dumbest rediculous move for the sport since???????I don't have one, this is the worst.

I'm answering the ? Would you really "boycott" the races?

YES, I'm not even going to renew my SX TV provider, and if comes to it, I'm not going to Hi Point, Budds Creek or Red Bud and neither will the group of RV's and associated vehicles and drunk money spending spectators that go with me.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
12/17/2014 11:28pm
I'll be watching for sure!!! If I can find a decent stream.Pinch
Hut
12/17/2014 11:31pm
Let's see how this BS plays out first.
Lightning78
12/17/2014 11:34pm
jeffro503 wrote:

What say you?
yesi WILL boycott the supercross series not personally because i am a fan of james and for selfish reasons but BECAUSE THE WAY IN WHICH THE FIM handled the situation. theyve given no time for him to make an appeal in time for round 1 AND because of how poorly (as lined out in the ama letter to the fim) it was handled. james was not seeking an advantage and his prescription was 100% legitimate the only thing he is guilty of is a paperwork snafoo...with James on the tail end of his career and arguably one of the greatest most naturally talented writers to ever seen a leg over dirt bike it is a crying shame they are robbing him of being able to compete in his final years he is a legacy in the sport and deserves to compete I would feel the same if this was done for any other racer yes I do admit that a little less ur name racer would probably not have this profound of an effect but in James's case it is warranted and I feel that this is just in boycotting the series because it is garbage and they should not be pushing him out of the sport as he is in his bladder yours he's done more for the support than 90% of riders on the line and still continues to do so he deserves to compete and should be able to
Lightning78
12/17/2014 11:36pm
btw i did that via a voice to speech dictation so there may be a few errors but im sure you can figure out the few typos....this situation infuriates me
jeffro503
12/17/2014 11:45pm
Hey I'm pissed James might not be there too! I was really bummed RV went over to the GP's as well!

But hell.....I'm a fan of all the riders and the racing they provide.......and I'll be damned if I miss them because two of them won't be there.

Fan of the rider.....or fan of the sport?

There is a difference....and a true motohead knows the correct answer.
jeffro503
12/17/2014 11:49pm
ML512 wrote:
GIwasB4 wrote:
if you must.
GIwasB4 wrote:
On a second rant. Bullshit. kick me out if you want, I've been here a long fucking time. This JS suspension is the biggest bullshit dumbest...
On a second rant. Bullshit. kick me out if you want, I've been here a long fucking time. This JS suspension is the biggest bullshit dumbest rediculous move for the sport since???????I don't have one, this is the worst.

I'm answering the ? Would you really "boycott" the races?

YES, I'm not even going to renew my SX TV provider, and if comes to it, I'm not going to Hi Point, Budds Creek or Red Bud and neither will the group of RV's and associated vehicles and drunk money spending spectators that go with me.
You'll be one of about 6 dudes that will miss out. Have fun.....I don't think anyone will miss you. I know me and a bunch of my moto buds will be watching the races , drinking beers and having a blast. Hope your mascara doesn't run to much while you're crying your eyes out in that dark little corner of yours.

And BTW....all your little fishing attempts tonight were funny as hell. You completely suck at it. GrinningGrinningGrinning
theToothPerry
Im a fan of the sport and of the rider, but when the sports governing body treats the rider with the lack of professionalism I lose my desire to pay the ridiculous amount for tickets into their pockets. Nose bleeds are 50 or 60 bucks now? Rider section seats arent given out as easily anymore. Its all about the money.
jeffro503
EZZA 95B wrote:
I'll be watching for sure!!! If I can find a decent stream.Pinch
Brother Ezza!
jeffro503
12/17/2014 11:50pm
Im a fan of the sport and of the rider, but when the sports governing body treats the rider with the lack of professionalism I lose...
Im a fan of the sport and of the rider, but when the sports governing body treats the rider with the lack of professionalism I lose my desire to pay the ridiculous amount for tickets into their pockets. Nose bleeds are 50 or 60 bucks now? Rider section seats arent given out as easily anymore. Its all about the money.
I can see your point of view on that. What about at home......will you watch it there?
scooter5002
12/17/2014 11:52pm
Not a fuckin chance. Brand new 52" hi def screen tv, and a DVR to boot, so I can record while I'm out working 3 weekends out of 4. Just because one guy, who should have had his ducks in a row, gets turfed, doesn't mean there won't be some great racing. I say otherwise, is a slap in the face to the 21 other guys, who made it to the main. Supercross is NOT a one man fucking show, and maybe some of you butthurt fucks should let that sink in.
RonSkj
Fantasy
131st
12/17/2014 11:54pm
Motodave15 wrote:
yep, i already sold my ticket to a2-a3 and sd.

Im over it
And someone else bought them!
theToothPerry
12/17/2014 11:56pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I can see your point of view on that. What about at home......will you watch it there?
Of course. I love racing. But for the last few years Stewart has kind of been the underdog in my eyes. Everyone says hes gonna crash out and I absolutely loved it when he proved those people wrong and did it in convincing fashion like this last supercross season. That canadian above me is just bitter were not going to his iced up dead country this year. All Canada has to offer is Ami Houde.
scooter5002
12/18/2014 12:02am
jeffro503 wrote:
Of course. I love racing. But for the last few years Stewart has kind of been the underdog in my eyes. Everyone says hes gonna crash...
Of course. I love racing. But for the last few years Stewart has kind of been the underdog in my eyes. Everyone says hes gonna crash out and I absolutely loved it when he proved those people wrong and did it in convincing fashion like this last supercross season. That canadian above me is just bitter were not going to his iced up dead country this year. All Canada has to offer is Ami Houde.
I could care less if he comes up here, the last time I did the SX in Toronto was in 09. Hell, I only found out on here, that there isn't even a race there this year, and now I live 2000 miles away. Seems to me, you'd be one of those butthurt dipshits I mentioned, in my first post. Too bad you have your fanboy head up your ass, it makes it hard to see anything, let alone something from an unbiased point of view.
The Rock
12/18/2014 12:03am Edited Date/Time 12/18/2014 12:07am
Not a fuckin chance. Brand new 52" hi def screen tv, and a DVR to boot, so I can record while I'm out working 3 weekends...
Not a fuckin chance. Brand new 52" hi def screen tv, and a DVR to boot, so I can record while I'm out working 3 weekends out of 4. Just because one guy, who should have had his ducks in a row, gets turfed, doesn't mean there won't be some great racing. I say otherwise, is a slap in the face to the 21 other guys, who made it to the main. Supercross is NOT a one man fucking show, and maybe some of you butthurt fucks should let that sink in.
I feel you. The folks saying they're boycotting are welcome to do so but I don't put them in the category of a true fan. The sport is bigger than anyone rider PLUS the fat lady hasn't sung yet I have a sneaking feeling but it might just be wishful thinking....or gas.

Seriously how beautiful would it be for the FIM to throw a bone to let James race the outdoors after time served in SX? I guy can dream can't he? That having been said this is still ALL on James to have filed his paperwork. Full on ROOKIE mistake and James is a professional who knew better. 2014 isn't his first rodeo.

EDIT Scooter why be so harsh brah to a fellow Vitard RE the toothperry?
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
12/18/2014 12:03am
This thing's a conspiracy! The president of the FIM is Vito Ippolito. The initial of his last name is actually a lowercase L and if you rearrange the letters, and toss a couple, it's Villopoto! Have you ever seen them in the same place at the same time!?!?

My attempt at a "funny".LaughingBlush
theToothPerry
12/18/2014 12:04am
The Rock wrote:
I feel you. The folks saying they're boycotting are welcome to do so but I don't put them in the category of a true fan. The...
I feel you. The folks saying they're boycotting are welcome to do so but I don't put them in the category of a true fan. The sport is bigger than anyone rider PLUS the fat lady hasn't sung yet I have a sneaking feeling but it might just be wishful thinking....or gas.

Seriously how beautiful would it be for the FIM to throw a bone to let James race the outdoors after time served in SX? I guy can dream can't he? That having been said this is still ALL on James to have filed his paperwork. Full on ROOKIE mistake and James is a professional who knew better. 2014 isn't his first rodeo.

EDIT Scooter why be so harsh brah to a fellow Vitard RE the toothperry?
Its not all on James as a rider cant file for a TUE on his own.
jemcee
12/18/2014 12:07am
I'm hoping the luvvas will all answer yes to this question Jeffro
A few less fanboys to deal with
scooter5002
12/18/2014 12:13am
I'll tell you why, Rock. Go read the thread that ToothPerry started, and I laid out my case, as I saw it. Now apparently, he has to resort to insults, simply because I don't agree with his opinion. Also, some other jackass concluded that, since we don't agree that the suspension is too harsh, we are automatically haters, but don't realize it. That's how fucked some of these idiots are on here, and calling them Vitards, is an insult to a Vitard. Complete fucking JACKHOLE, is how I would categorize them.
theToothPerry
12/18/2014 12:15am
jeffro503 wrote:
Of course. I love racing. But for the last few years Stewart has kind of been the underdog in my eyes. Everyone says hes gonna crash...
I could care less if he comes up here, the last time I did the SX in Toronto was in 09. Hell, I only found out...
I could care less if he comes up here, the last time I did the SX in Toronto was in 09. Hell, I only found out on here, that there isn't even a race there this year, and now I live 2000 miles away. Seems to me, you'd be one of those butthurt dipshits I mentioned, in my first post. Too bad you have your fanboy head up your ass, it makes it hard to see anything, let alone something from an unbiased point of view.
When the fucking president of the AMA agrees that this is all fucked up does that make him a fan boy? God youre about as annoying as the FIM.... Pay attention to your own series. Does Blair Morgan still race snowmobiles for you guys?But honestly im starting to notice the majority of the shit talkers are foreign. On an american site....Id feel pretty lame sitting on a site talking about the AUS or Canadian series riders too guys. Its easy to talk shit when youre thousands of miles away and oceans apart.

Post a reply to: Would you really " Boycott " the races?

The Latest