Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2018 7:39 PM

Photo

Would you rather see..

View Results

|

8/26/2018 7:49 PM

I'd like to see Team USA and the other legitimate teams battle it out for the Chamberlain Cup, but it doesn't look like that's an option.

|

8/26/2018 7:55 PM

Once you mix and match riders and countries, the MXDN just becomes another diluted race with racers from wherever.
It defeats the whole point of the MXDN.

|

My post is my opinion. If you don't agree with it, I'm OK with it.

8/26/2018 8:11 PM

I'd rather you didn't make this thread

|

8/26/2018 8:26 PM

Both options would be so awesome I don't even think I can pick onelaughing

That's a win-win situation if I ever saw one.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

8/26/2018 9:36 PM

I'd love to see Reed ride but only in the Green and Gold.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/26/2018 9:44 PM

As much as I’d like to see all three of those guys race the event, I wish they could represent the appropriate countries they want to rather than through a loop hole.

Too be completely honest, I’m all for Marvin or Chad racing for US if they wanted to represent the country the now claim as home and were our top guys but the whole PR, anyone who wants to race can race thing is getting a bit tired.

|

8/26/2018 10:43 PM

I think the FIM should add a residence requirement (current or former) for riders to race for a country. That could close the loophole Puerto Rico has been exploiting for the past decade or so.

|

8/26/2018 10:48 PM

I think it's sad you guys want to see riders like Musquin and Reed race for Puerto Rico. I really don't get why that gets you guys excited. I'd like to see people race for the country they were born and raised in, not some fake team.

|

8/26/2018 11:25 PM

Crush wrote:

I'd love to see Reed ride but only in the Green and Gold.

Sooooo we need some one to sniper Evans or Gibbs.
Iam prepared to do the dirty work as a cr fan..
Do we currently know of Evans or Gibbs we're abouts..?

|

8/27/2018 12:31 AM

Would be so happy to see Marvin ride and win, just to show the french manager the mistake they made not picking him!

|

8/27/2018 12:42 AM

It would be so lame if someone went and raced for another country because they didn't get picked for their own. What's the point of riding MXdN if it's not for your own nation?

|

8/27/2018 2:12 AM

Moto96 wrote:

Once you mix and match riders and countries, the MXDN just becomes another diluted race with racers from wherever.

I agree.

|

8/27/2018 2:24 AM

Team PR is BS.

What if every country did this? The MXDN would cease to be meaningful. It's time to stop the PR 'team' being used for publicity, goofing about, Ronnie Mac etc. MXDN is a serious event, time to take this crap elsewhere.

|

8/27/2018 9:56 AM

maxximmee wrote:

Would be so happy to see Marvin ride and win, just to show the french manager the mistake they made not picking him!

they have something like 7 territories and plenty of riders. If they wanted, the could probably start a B team like Puerto Rico.

Musquin is neither Puerto Rico or American born.

If he didn't defect from his country, maybe they would choose him.

|

My post is my opinion. If you don't agree with it, I'm OK with it.

8/27/2018 10:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2018 10:04 AM

It’s a motocross race.....they aren’t deciding world peace or national boundary’s!

Maybe only people that stay home and ride local can be considered for a particular country.....it could get stupid with rules!

|

8/27/2018 10:16 AM

I'd like to see you charge your phone ,that shit is giving me anxiety.

|

8/27/2018 10:20 AM

MR. X wrote:

laughing Good one.
|

8/27/2018 10:21 AM

MR. X wrote:

Nighttrain wrote: laughing Good one.

That’s good stuff smile

|

8/27/2018 12:30 PM

I'll go with Option C for the poll: none of the above. There needs to be some sort of residency requirement for riders, and we don't need the side show.

|

8/27/2018 1:37 PM

MR. X wrote:

Are you too old or anxious to see the charging icon?

|

8/27/2018 1:44 PM

FARANG wrote:

Team PR is BS.

What if every country did this? The MXDN would cease to be meaningful. It's time to stop the PR 'team' being used for publicity, goofing about, Ronnie Mac etc. MXDN is a serious event, time to take this crap elsewhere.

.. When I'm at rrrRedBuuuud gettin' my buzz on at the first turn, seeing K-Dub holeshot, all will be right in the Universe as we know it.

|

Current rides-
1988 RM250
2019 KX450

8/27/2018 4:04 PM

devindavisphoto wrote:

I think it's sad you guys want to see riders like Musquin and Reed race for Puerto Rico. I really don't get why that gets you guys excited. I'd like to see people race for the country they were born and raised in, not some fake team.

Torn. I don't like the principle of it, but the thought of seeing Pastrana, Reed and Musquin teaming up REALLY excites me as a racing fan.

|

BT20 👉 02/20/20 👉#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

8/27/2018 4:11 PM

This really has become a Coney Island side show hasn't it??

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

8/27/2018 5:00 PM

I really have zero interest in seeing a team of retired Americans riding for a US territory under a technicality. The only rider I'd give a pass to for doing that is if Marvin wanted to ride for anyone else and stick it to the French team.

Hard to believe the same FIM that allows these Puerto Rico teams has so little flexibility with Tickle and Clason.

|

8/27/2018 5:02 PM

Squirrelings wrote:

I'd like to see Team USA and the other legitimate teams battle it out for the Chamberlain Cup, but it doesn't look like that's an option.

What is going to stop that from happening?

|

8/27/2018 8:51 PM

Moto96 wrote:

inthebadboycorner wrote:

I agree.

I agree as well.

I thought it was bullshit that Dean Wilson rode for 3 different countries.

|

8/27/2018 9:00 PM

devindavisphoto wrote:

you are 100% right but it is the same bogus crap they allow in the olympics.

|

8/27/2018 9:05 PM

I would be pumped out of my mind to see pastrana and/or KW line up on a gate and race, anywhere any time. I don’t care if they’re on team Mars and they’re riding electric bikes. Reed and Musquin going against the teams that passed them up? Sign me up. It’s a weird time and a weird year, common sense tells me next year the PR loophole will be closed. Sit back and enjoy whatever happens, you’ll have plenty of other things to complain about once this is over.

|

8/27/2018 9:05 PM

Reed is begging for a chance at this race , and I hope he get's the chance. I bet it's lit a fire under his ass , and I hope to hell....some way he get's in! I also hope he kick's some fucking ass!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja