Would anyone e blame DeCoster for retiring..

ddog558
As Team Manager? It's got to be a heavy weight on his shoulders for the "World's Best" USA riders to be such a fucking embarrassment year after year.

I kinda thought we would have a chance this year (on paper)...but damn, this is just embarrassing...
|
bsharkey
10/7/2018 1:29pm
Lol. Would you be saying that if we had a mxon for supercross. Seriously. Follow both series. None of this is suprising let alone our guys havent raced in a month. Other than plwssenger i think our results so far are about what i expected
ddog558
10/7/2018 1:31pm
Umm...if we has a SXoN...the US would be the only ones to show up...
10/7/2018 1:34pm
ddog558 wrote:
Yeah.... marv and roczen would probably just sit that out.....?
segers
Fantasy
2279th
10/7/2018 1:43pm
Rushton597 wrote:
Yeah.... marv and roczen would probably just sit that out.....?
They would not select marv?

The Shop

Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
10/7/2018 1:44pm
Yeah Because Tomac, Barcia, and Plessinger are such awful pics LOL (satcastic) are you guys nuts ???
APLMAN99
10/7/2018 1:51pm
If Decoster made the decision to give the MX2 bike the first gate pick in motos 1 and 2, then retirement might be a good idea.....,

?
motogrady
10/7/2018 2:00pm
Congrats to the French team, winners in 2018.

Lot of people questioned their rider selection,
the biggest impact the team manager can make imo.

As far as decoster, nobody was late to the gate.
Nobody lost their gear.
And virtually everyone agreed his rider selection
was spot on.
The results are not on him, he wasn't out there twisting the grip.

In the end it's the riders, and their mechanics, that deliver the results.

And hey, this year they didn't, it's just the way it is.

plowboy
10/7/2018 2:18pm
Roger chooses the best available American riders. The problem is...our riders aren't the best in the world. It's a fact...we don't have to like it but it's still a fact. Not fake news. No excuses...no whatever....we aren't in the same league as the GP riders. Burn this day into your memory. If you post on Vital about how much better the Nationals are than GP's...you are a blind ignorant fool. I will make it my duty to rebut any such posts. We have much work to do in order to get back to the top.
10/7/2018 2:24pm
The US guys clearly aren't performing as well as they should be. Although that's not really on Roger, maybe going into it with a lighter mindset and putting less pressure on them will allow them to ride better.
motogrady
10/7/2018 2:38pm
The US guys clearly aren't performing as well as they should be. Although that's not really on Roger, maybe going into it with a lighter mindset...
The US guys clearly aren't performing as well as they should be. Although that's not really on Roger, maybe going into it with a lighter mindset and putting less pressure on them will allow them to ride better.
I dunno Woody. They have been off for a month.
How much easier could it be.

I say I if you want to run for the American Team,
you agree to run the last GPs after our Nationals are finished.

Screw that Doctor feel good crap.

VicDaMoan03
10/7/2018 2:43pm
Our performance isn't Roger's fault but IMO a change of scenery would be a good thing.
Mxracer6y
10/7/2018 2:44pm
It still blows my mind.. literally blows my mind how quickly everyone forgets tomac 1/1 glen Helen GP, 1/1 Charlotte GP, 1/3 Jacksonville GP....

He literally has beaten these same exact guys that he got beat by today.

I guess no one is kidding when they say you are only as good as your last race.

It just wasn’t our weekend. We suck in shitty muddy rainy conditions.
VicDaMoan03
10/7/2018 2:48pm
Mxracer6y wrote:
It still blows my mind.. literally blows my mind how quickly everyone forgets tomac 1/1 glen Helen GP, 1/1 Charlotte GP, 1/3 Jacksonville GP.... He literally...
It still blows my mind.. literally blows my mind how quickly everyone forgets tomac 1/1 glen Helen GP, 1/1 Charlotte GP, 1/3 Jacksonville GP....

Sure but you could also cite the past MXoN races...
dkg
10/7/2018 8:09pm
plowboy wrote:
Roger chooses the best available American riders. The problem is...our riders aren't the best in the world. It's a fact...we don't have to like it but...
Roger chooses the best available American riders. The problem is...our riders aren't the best in the world. It's a fact...we don't have to like it but it's still a fact. Not fake news. No excuses...no whatever....we aren't in the same league as the GP riders. Burn this day into your memory. If you post on Vital about how much better the Nationals are than GP's...you are a blind ignorant fool. I will make it my duty to rebut any such posts. We have much work to do in order to get back to the top.
Agree with you to some extent, but the picture isn’t as bleak as painted. Some factors that I think play into this weekend’s results are the fact that our guys weren’t up to race pace because of the time off, Tomac riding a new bike without race experience to support it didn’t help, the lack of unwavering commitment to MXoN by some ( more of a long term problem), and the weather didn’t cooperate. Now if you want to limit it to mud or sand races, perhaps it is that bleak.
kb228
10/7/2018 8:13pm
ddog558 wrote:
Not our problem. Supercross is a world championship.
10/7/2018 8:22pm
dkg wrote:
Agree with you to some extent, but the picture isn’t as bleak as painted. Some factors that I think play into this weekend’s results are the...
Agree with you to some extent, but the picture isn’t as bleak as painted. Some factors that I think play into this weekend’s results are the fact that our guys weren’t up to race pace because of the time off, Tomac riding a new bike without race experience to support it didn’t help, the lack of unwavering commitment to MXoN by some ( more of a long term problem), and the weather didn’t cooperate. Now if you want to limit it to mud or sand races, perhaps it is that bleak.
Exactly. The weather and track conditions had everything to do with it. Call it an excuse if you want, but it’s the truth and everyone that was there knows it. Hats off to all the teams, but Paulin, Ferrandis, and Tixier are not a step above Tomac, Barcia, and Plessinger. Nor Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, etc.
Crush
10/7/2018 8:27pm
Mxracer6y wrote:
It still blows my mind.. literally blows my mind how quickly everyone forgets tomac 1/1 glen Helen GP, 1/1 Charlotte GP, 1/3 Jacksonville GP.... He literally...

Yep

Post a reply to: Would anyone e blame DeCoster for retiring..

The Latest