Would anyone be interested in buying stickers?

Alec138
1/9/2019 2:11pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2019 7:34am
20 stickers = $5 ($1 goes towards shipping). I have stickers from mainly mx companies throughout.... most shops and such want $2-6 for one sticker..... PMs only if you are interested. Thanks.
|
Lucifa.
1/9/2019 3:15pm
Do you have any "I EAT ASS" stickers?
racerx217
1/9/2019 4:18pm
the stickers that you get at random for free when you purchase products....? really?
JWRM
1/10/2019 5:54pm
I'll take a Bad Boys Club, and the rest could be anything from any cigarette company. Thanks.

The Shop

JAFO92
1/10/2019 6:41pm
Ive always found it interesting, people paying their own money, to advertise for someone else.

I wont put a single decal on anything I own unless I am compensated (sponsorship, discounts, etc) sure as hell wouldnt pay for a sticker.
USA
Fantasy
545th
1/10/2019 6:45pm
JAFO92 wrote:
Ive always found it interesting, people [i]paying their own money[/i], to advertise for someone else. I wont put a single decal on anything I own unless...
Ive always found it interesting, people paying their own money, to advertise for someone else.

I wont put a single decal on anything I own unless I am compensated (sponsorship, discounts, etc) sure as hell wouldnt pay for a sticker.
Devil’s advocate here, but do you wear gear without any logos, just solid colored?
Alec138
1/10/2019 6:47pm
JAFO92 wrote:
Ive always found it interesting, people [i]paying their own money[/i], to advertise for someone else. I wont put a single decal on anything I own unless...

USA wrote:
Devil’s advocate here, but do you wear gear without any logos, just solid colored?
Exactly. Im kind of womdering what he wears as well. Saying you wont wear “any” logo unless compensated sounds super ignorant.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
1/10/2019 6:50pm
JAFO92 wrote:

Curious, do you debadge all your vehicles? Wear plain white shoes? Etc.?
disbanded
Fantasy
1842nd
1/10/2019 6:56pm
Picture of stickers needed
mwssquad827
1/10/2019 7:58pm
Ya what kind of stickers??? (The fmf ones you get when you buy a pipe?) anyone can just go ask there local Motoshop and guarantee they have a sticker drawer full of stickers from products...
mxb2
1/10/2019 7:58pm
JAFO92 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Must ride all blank bike and gear. Plain vehicle.
jwoltz
1/10/2019 8:32pm
JWRM wrote:
I'll take a Bad Boys Club, and the rest could be anything from any cigarette company. Thanks.
This made me laugh. Thanks! I would hope for the same.
1/10/2019 9:39pm
What's a TJ "Because golf courses should be motocross tracks" sticker worth these days?
JAFO92
1/11/2019 5:52am
USA wrote:
They dont make gear like that or I would. I dont care for all the gawdy stickers, makes a bike look crappy to me.

JAFO92
1/11/2019 5:54am Edited Date/Time 1/11/2019 6:29am
Alec138 wrote:
Exactly. Im kind of womdering what he wears as well. Saying you wont wear “any” logo unless compensated sounds super ignorant.
I didnt say "logo", I said stickers. I do not, nor ever have, put decals or stickers on my race bike unless there was a monetary reason for it.

You were close, but Im not just super ignorant, I go all the way to ludicrous ignorant.

What else you got?
JAFO92
1/11/2019 5:55am Edited Date/Time 1/11/2019 6:31am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
If I buy a new vehicle, I specify at signing the dealership cannot put their decals or stickers on the truck during make-ready.

Unless they wanna give me a discount, of course. Why should I advertise for a dealership who is charging me money for the vehicle?

Its simple, quid pro quo.

drt410
1/11/2019 6:32am Edited Date/Time 1/11/2019 6:32am
USA wrote:
JAFO92 wrote:
They dont make gear like that or I would. I dont care for all the gawdy stickers, makes a bike look crappy to me.

Tarz483
Fantasy
379th
1/11/2019 6:46am
I Dont see anything wrong with selling,old stickers
I doubt there is any other way to get them all in the same place, and some may no longer be in circulation, so if someone was a collector or just wanted a certain one it would have some value, i dont personally buy stickers but i know some people do.
As for advertising ive never underwhy people would pay to put one of those giant stickers in There windshield.

But on the flipside i worked at a car dealership and when someone makes them not put any logo's on during set up everyone that works there thinks the guy is a complete asshole.
Not sure why, maybe its just the personality type of the person that goes out of the way just to make sure the logo's arent put on or get taken off.
JAFO92
1/11/2019 7:09am

Tarz483 wrote: But on the flipside i worked at a car dealership and when someone makes them not put any logo's on during set up everyone that works there thinks the guy is a complete asshole.

BR8ES
1/11/2019 7:13am Edited Date/Time 1/11/2019 7:14am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
JAFO92 wrote:
If I buy a new vehicle, I specify at signing the dealership cannot put their decals or stickers on the truck during make-ready. Unless they wanna...
If I buy a new vehicle, I specify at signing the dealership cannot put their decals or stickers on the truck during make-ready.

Unless they wanna give me a discount, of course. Why should I advertise for a dealership who is charging me money for the vehicle?

How about the dopes that drive around with the license plate holder with the dealer info, etc. Those come right off of mine, as do stickers. I don't do stickers on my bikes either, especially those ridiculous graphix kits with all the aftermarket logos on fenders and swingarms.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
1/11/2019 7:18am
Tarz483 wrote:
I Dont see anything wrong with selling,old stickers I doubt there is any other way to get them all in the same place, and some may...
I Dont see anything wrong with selling,old stickers
I doubt there is any other way to get them all in the same place, and some may no longer be in circulation, so if someone was a collector or just wanted a certain one it would have some value, i dont personally buy stickers but i know some people do.
As for advertising ive never underwhy people would pay to put one of those giant stickers in There windshield.

But on the flipside i worked at a car dealership and when someone makes them not put any logo's on during set up everyone that works there thinks the guy is a complete asshole.
Not sure why, maybe its just the personality type of the person that goes out of the way just to make sure the logo's arent put on or get taken off.
We always have them remove the dealer badge, and tell them to keep their obnoxious dealer license plate frame as well. They may think I'm an asshole, but I guarantee they don't think less of me than I do of them after going through the 6 hour beat down that is buying a new car.
Beeby
1/11/2019 7:26am
I never understand why people have dealer stickers on their cars either. Especially if you see what happens after they’ve been on a few years.
Kelz87
Fantasy
1574th
1/11/2019 7:32am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
JAFO92 wrote:
If I buy a new vehicle, I specify at signing the dealership cannot put their decals or stickers on the truck during make-ready. Unless they wanna...

BR8ES wrote:
How about the dopes that drive around with the license plate holder with the dealer info, etc. Those come right off of mine, as do stickers...
How about the dopes that drive around with the license plate holder with the dealer info, etc. Those come right off of mine, as do stickers. I don't do stickers on my bikes either, especially those ridiculous graphix kits with all the aftermarket logos on fenders and swingarms.
The dealership I bought my truck from was so good to me, I put their license plate holder back on once I received my tags. (They don’t put dealer-decals on vehicles either)

They gave me great service and I don’t mind advertising for them. Hell, they followed me to the gas station and bought my first tank of gas! Laughing

Post a reply to: Would anyone be interested in buying stickers?

The Latest