Would AC take out Zach for the championship?

RalphS
10/7/2020 12:08am
I think AC’s Should take a shot at him both motos. You or him
kpiper wrote:
He had the shot last Saturday and did all he could not to hit him. Anybody else think about what Barcia would have done to Zach...
He had the shot last Saturday and did all he could not to hit him.

Anybody else think about what Barcia would have done to Zach in that same situation? Even with nothing on the line! Wink
Not anymore, they're team mates now. Otherwise broken leg, ask the Bear.
teamddr
10/7/2020 3:36am Edited Date/Time 10/7/2020 3:38am
I think AC’s Should take a shot at him both motos. You or him
kpiper wrote:
He had the shot last Saturday and did all he could not to hit him. Anybody else think about what Barcia would have done to Zach...
He had the shot last Saturday and did all he could not to hit him.

Anybody else think about what Barcia would have done to Zach in that same situation? Even with nothing on the line! Wink
AC tried it on and mistimed it, did you not here post race interview.
If Baricia was in his position then they would be sending out a search party for ZO in the next state.
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
10/7/2020 4:49am
Hell fckn yes. Don’t be soft...racing for a title and a shit ton of money. I’d punt Osborne to Mars if I had the chance.
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3711th
10/7/2020 6:04am
Pretty easy win for Zach just let AC go ahead of him. What’s Zach have to finish to actually win the title like 15th or something.

The Shop

davistld01
10/7/2020 6:06am
I voted "no"...but then I saw the clip of AC coming oh-so-close to a torpedo on Zach last weekend. The slight miscalculation that Adam called "being impatient" caused him to ride over the berm in that corner...but if he'd been a second sooner, he and Osborne would have collided.

So I'll turn my "no" to a..."maybe so".
10/7/2020 6:15am
All I know is if it comes down to them two, going 1 and 2—I sure as shit wouldn’t wanna be leading coming into that last lap. Much rather be in second with opportunity to take the shot—-I mean make the pass !
FuzzyLogic
10/7/2020 7:53am
All I know is if it comes down to them two, going 1 and 2—I sure as shit wouldn’t wanna be leading coming into that last...
All I know is if it comes down to them two, going 1 and 2—I sure as shit wouldn’t wanna be leading coming into that last lap. Much rather be in second with opportunity to take the shot—-I mean make the pass !
If Zach is leading at any time and AC is coming all he has to do is pull off and let AC go by. Your scenario would certainly be interesting if this were a championship separated by less than 6 points though.
visser62
10/7/2020 8:35am
burn1986 wrote:
AC has more class than Osborne (considering Osborne’s unapologetic takeout move to win the 250 title).
Hi Joey 🤙
TeamGreen wrote:
We need a poll for that question...

Laughing
Joey commented on an IG video of AC's move on Zacho (I think it was on the promotocross page) and said "#16 will get it done if he has to. Trust me I know."

Sorry I'd embed it but I never screenshot it.

Post a reply to: Would AC take out Zach for the championship?

The Latest