Would...

Related:
Create New Tag

3/18/2018 9:29 AM

Would Tomac even finish in the top 10 in the GPs?

|

3/18/2018 9:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/18/2018 9:30 AM

Wtf? Did you not watch Charlotte and GH two years ago?

|

3/18/2018 9:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/18/2018 9:34 AM

zehn wrote:

Wtf? Did you not watch Charlotte and GH two years ago?

Exactly that was 2 years ago. I did see gatorback last year...Ive also seen the des nations the past few years.

|

3/18/2018 9:34 AM

Would..........someone please tell es337 this is a really dumb thread......ermm

|

3/18/2018 9:35 AM

Photo
|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

3/18/2018 9:40 AM

Slugs are hermaphrodites, having both female and male reproductive organs. Once a slug has located a mate, they encircle each other and sperm is exchanged through their protruded genitalia. A few days later, the slugs lay approximately thirty eggs in a hole in the ground, or beneath the cover of an object such as a fallen log.

|

3/18/2018 9:42 AM

zehn wrote:

Wtf? Did you not watch Charlotte and GH two years ago?

es337 wrote:

Exactly that was 2 years ago. I did see gatorback last year...Ive also seen the des nations the past few years.

Lol if anything Tomac has gotten better. Cast your stinkbait somewhere else

|

3/18/2018 9:46 AM

He’d mop the floor with those euro hags.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

3/18/2018 9:46 AM

es337 wrote:

Would Tomac even finish in the top 10 in the GPs?

According to your theory, that makes anderson , baggett, musquin, kroc. 15-20th place riders in the gp series. Makes sense. Guess you missed the gp races where eli won.

|

3/18/2018 9:48 AM

The year he crashed out on the honda was the fastest anybody has ever ridden a dirtbike ever , include anybody you want and they would have gotten crushed. He has the speed to smoke everyone.

|

3/18/2018 9:50 AM

MR. X wrote:

The year he crashed out on the honda was the fastest anybody has ever ridden a dirtbike ever , include anybody you want and they would have gotten crushed. He has the speed to smoke everyone.

not faster than Carmichael

|

3/18/2018 9:50 AM

that’s a reallly silly question and i’m not even a tomac fan. have you seen him ride when he’s on??? what kind of thread is this!?!!

|

3/18/2018 9:52 AM

Besides his 2 wins in the 2 gps he did in 2016, he also won a moto at the Florida gp 6 months ago getting 2nd overall. Given that, I'm gonna say he'd probably hover around the 11-15 position at any gp he does.

|

3/18/2018 9:53 AM

MR. X wrote:

The year he crashed out on the honda was the fastest anybody has ever ridden a dirtbike ever , include anybody you want and they would have gotten crushed. He has the speed to smoke everyone.

vschaik141 wrote:

not faster than Carmichael

Anybody !!!

|

3/18/2018 9:55 AM

Top 10? Hell no
Lupino and Strijbos are way better and they just barely made the top 10 this year so far

|

3/18/2018 9:55 AM

TDeath21 wrote:

Slugs are hermaphrodites, having both female and male reproductive organs. Once a slug has located a mate, they encircle each other and sperm is exchanged through their protruded genitalia. A few days later, the slugs lay approximately thirty eggs in a hole in the ground, or beneath the cover of an object such as a fallen log.

Thanks for the interesting information. This bit of knowledge offsets the dumb I gained from opening this thread and reading the OP..

|

2018 CRF250R

3/18/2018 9:56 AM

MB19 wrote:

Besides his 2 wins in the 2 gps he did in 2016, he also won a moto at the Florida gp 6 months ago getting 2nd overall. Given that, I'm gonna say he'd probably hover around the 11-15 position at any gp he does.

Lol, hope wada doesnt test you.

|

3/18/2018 10:02 AM

Is Sunday "Start Drinking Early Day" or "Stop Taking Your Meds Day"?

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

3/18/2018 10:03 AM

MR. X wrote:

The year he crashed out on the honda was the fastest anybody has ever ridden a dirtbike ever , include anybody you want and they would have gotten crushed. He has the speed to smoke everyone.

vschaik141 wrote:

not faster than Carmichael

I’m honestly not sure about that...

|

3/18/2018 11:54 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

Is Sunday "Start Drinking Early Day" or "Stop Taking Your Meds Day"?

Im arguing that it is you that has the rose colored glasses on. The GPs have developed a deeper and faster field than the US championship riders. Chipolte every day wouldnt cut it across the pond....

|