Worst Mx Graphic's companies

Flesh206
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 2:33am
I was wondering how many of you had bad customer service, slow turn-around, low quality prints or any other issues with any mx related graphic's companies?
|
pb465
5/11/2011 9:21am
Flesh206 wrote:
I was wondering how many of you had bad customer service, slow turn-around, low quality prints or any other issues with any mx related graphic's companies?
Sounds like you need to get in contact with DeCal Works. Always on top of their game.
ehr400
5/11/2011 9:22am
Copy that. I have had great luck with them.
5/11/2011 9:36am
I always use Ridepg.com they definitely make the best looking graphics for ktm.

The Shop

downandup
5/11/2011 9:36am
The only thing is that they cost too friggen much!!!!
Bry745
5/11/2011 9:55am
DeCal Works had some long wait times for full graphic sets this Spring for whatever reason, but their customer service was responsive, and the quality is usually good.
lumpy790
5/11/2011 10:03am
1 month before the Indy MC trade show I ordered custom graphics for our display bike from Ridepg and they dropped the ball and lost the order and after 3 weeks of waiting my rep said tuff shit pay us extra to rush them....... contacted DeCal Works and they picked up the ball and ran! ...... graphics were rushed and shipped......only to have the UPS airplane grounded in KY from a snow storm......DeCal Works had the graphics turned around and headed to my Hotel in Indy..... if UPS was not able to deliver in time they were going to make another set and bring them to the show for us!

RidePG = FAIL!
DeCal Works +100 !
Flesh206
5/11/2011 10:05am Edited Date/Time 5/11/2011 10:10am
Let me restate the obvious. I'm simply asking for those who had bad a experience with an Mx Graphic company and if you would like to make others aware of your story this is the thread.

On a side note Decal works does do good work but I find there styles a bit generic, but if you like that it's fine by me.

I would like to through Impulse Graphix into the mix. To say their customer service good is like saying the zoo doesn't smell like ass. I ordered a few sets of custom fender arch's almost 2 months ago and every time I try calling it goes to a voice-mail...countless email unanswered.
dbarrett231
5/11/2011 10:06am
i use one industries there turn around time is great and if you email them they will make you a sweet custom set of graphics for cheap. and it only takes like a week to get them
5/11/2011 10:17am
well I guess all you guys having good luck with decal works is the reason I am not..... been waiting since march for a proof on full decal kits, this weekend will now be 3 races the team has gone without our graphic kits.....

Who do you deal with there that can make things happen?
Mstock
5/11/2011 10:30am
DeCal Works customer service is top notch. The only reason I no longer use their white pre printed backgrounds is that the last set I bought for my Honda the red plastic shown through the white creating pink backgrounds.
yzkrazy219
5/11/2011 12:25pm
mgx unlimited has some of the best looking graphics ive seen. Just call and ask for Brett Hayes he will design whatever you want and have it at your door in less than 2 weeks!
Fantasy
4478th
5/11/2011 12:26pm Edited Date/Time 5/11/2011 12:32pm
yzkrazy219 wrote:
mgx unlimited has some of the best looking graphics ive seen. Just call and ask for Brett Hayes he will design whatever you want and have...
mgx unlimited has some of the best looking graphics ive seen. Just call and ask for Brett Hayes he will design whatever you want and have it at your door in less than 2 weeks!
ha i thought you were referring to these guys.
http://www.xgxracing.com/index2.html
mgx does have some good stuff. xgx, not so much..
Kryan5
5/11/2011 12:39pm
I just put a set of Stellar graphics on my bike. They look very nice and have held up so far. I picked them because i hate the Corporate ones ie monster. I don't rider for monster or rockstar or any of that shit so why would i want it on my bike. Stellar looks good, clean and has different patterns to choose from. Check them out. http://stellarmx.com/imicommerce/index.php
5/11/2011 12:42pm
I heard Decal Works downsized the staff that is why there are Looong lead times. There quality is top notch though
lumpy790
5/11/2011 12:47pm
I deal with Ron Joynt at Decal Works
5/11/2011 12:52pm
Kryan5 wrote:
I just put a set of Stellar graphics on my bike. They look very nice and have held up so far. I picked them because i...
I just put a set of Stellar graphics on my bike. They look very nice and have held up so far. I picked them because i hate the Corporate ones ie monster. I don't rider for monster or rockstar or any of that shit so why would i want it on my bike. Stellar looks good, clean and has different patterns to choose from. Check them out. http://stellarmx.com/imicommerce/index.php
Second that. Stellar took care of me and went above and beyond, even though my order was not a huge one. Can't say enough on how responsive they were. The graphics they did for me were top notch too.

Prior to using Stellar I contacted DeCal works. I sent a friendly email to them detailing what I wanted and asked for the numbers to be similar to the font N-Style uses for their team riders. In return I got a pompous email that was done in all capitals saying essentially - "THIS IS DECAL WORKS NOT N-STYLE. WE DO OUR OWN NUMBERS NOT N-STYLE NUMBERS!!!"

Really? I thought. Great, not sure why you are yelling at me. The response was about as unprofessional as it gets...

I will never use DeCal works now, that's for sure...
PD441
5/11/2011 1:43pm
Not to hijack flesh206's thread but......

First of all, thank you to those who use DeCal Works. It's very appreciated.

crackalack and Mstock, please check your messages.

There has been no downsizing at Decal Works. The DeCal team is working around the clock to serve our customers.

jakefortyeight, if you still happen to have that email, please send it to me at p.dean@decalmx.com

As for the "generic look", you can always customize any of our semi-custom kits with your own color preferences and preview them right on our website - www.decalmx.com or go with something fully custom.

As for cost, we use the finest materials available and we are constantly R&Ding new things to assure the best is used. In the graphics business, you get what you pay for. We take a lot of pride in our products and service.

I hope that answered some issues. Now I need to get back to work!
Chili
5/11/2011 2:09pm
We spent a fair bit of change with Decal Works last season for a custom set up and I was not overly thrilled with turnaround time and had to chase the order a few times through the production process. When they did arrive the final product was outstanding so I shrugged off the hassles.
5/11/2011 2:35pm
PD441 wrote:
Not to hijack flesh206's thread but...... First of all, thank you to those who use DeCal Works. It's very appreciated. crackalack and Mstock, please check your...
Not to hijack flesh206's thread but......

First of all, thank you to those who use DeCal Works. It's very appreciated.

crackalack and Mstock, please check your messages.

There has been no downsizing at Decal Works. The DeCal team is working around the clock to serve our customers.

jakefortyeight, if you still happen to have that email, please send it to me at p.dean@decalmx.com

As for the "generic look", you can always customize any of our semi-custom kits with your own color preferences and preview them right on our website - www.decalmx.com or go with something fully custom.

As for cost, we use the finest materials available and we are constantly R&Ding new things to assure the best is used. In the graphics business, you get what you pay for. We take a lot of pride in our products and service.

I hope that answered some issues. Now I need to get back to work!
It was a while back, but I will see if I still have it. I will contact you regardless and hope the info I provide can make your customer service better...

Thanks...
mxb2
5/11/2011 3:25pm
I ve had great luck with sevice and quality at N Style! They have trik team kits and can do custom.
smoker
5/11/2011 3:32pm Edited Date/Time 5/11/2011 3:33pm
who makes the ones with all the skulls and shit, I think AMR or something like that, those are all gay.

I use a local guy, JJW designs, really, really thick graphics, they last a long time. http://www.jjwdesigns.com/
DYE
9/29/2016 11:21am Edited Date/Time 9/29/2016 11:38am
Edit: Replied to this without realizing it was dug back up for spam tactics after seeing his other posts
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
9/29/2016 12:24pm
I tried to contact Motopro graphics to see if I could get their tsunami graphics for a specific year YZ and I guess they are just way to busy to even respond so I am going with Fusion graphics instead as they got back to be right away, so I will do several bikes with them.
bdp93
9/29/2016 4:24pm
I don't think a public forum is the place to be talking bad on other companies trying to make it. I think we should refrain from threads like these from now on. It hurts to see companies in an industry so small talked bad upon. Let's support everybody.

Post a reply to: Worst Mx Graphic's companies

The Latest