World of Echo Motocross Film Festival 2021 (RESULTS)

Edited Date/Time 11/23/2021 4:17pm
Edit: The results are in! Thank you to everyone who submitted films, those that helped decide our winners, and all who came and hung out during the festival showcase. Below you can find video archives to the showcase premieres, as well as links to our Short Form and Long Form pages, highlighting our award winners in each category as well as all of the films that were submitted (regardless of admittance into the showcase).

It was tough to choose our winners, believe me, but I think the group we got was pretty damn sweet! I hope you’re all proud of what you’ve created over the last few months. Among nearly 40 entries across 5 different countries, these are the films that placed in our festival.

Short Form

In our Short Form category, it was the familiar team of Mike LeGrand, Patrick Farris, Darryn Durham, and Patrick Evans taking top honors. The Viewing's legacy grows with their latest entry, which only solidifies their towering presence on the east coast! The full list of Short Form films can be found HERE (including the ones that didn't make the festival showcase, our three night showing which has been archived HERE) The results are as follows:

First Place - "Pennsylvania Poison" by Mike LeGrand of The Viewing

Second Place - "It's Worth It" by Nick Hagman of Mechanimations

Third Place - "Four Thirty One" by Sam Thurman

Honorable Mention - "RELENTLESS" by Ryder Koch of Foggy Llama Films

Long Form

In our Long Form category, it was Florida's own Chris Post walking away with the title via his uniquely personal cross-country documentary, "the boys tour." Posty impressed the judges and audience alike with his relaxed yet captivating piece. The full list of Long Form films can be found HERE (including the ones that didn't make the festival showcase, our three night showing which has been archived HERE) The results are as follows:

First Place - "the boys tour" by Chris Post

Second Place - "203.1" by Andrew Boccarossa of Expressions of the Unspoken

Third Place - "Baja Brawl 2021: The Movie" by Jake Juett of Flower Boy Films

Honorable Mention - "INSIDE OUT" by Reece Gregory of The Film Cru

Shout out to both Monster Energy and Vurbmoto again for providing the goods and supporting our festival, as well as the folks at Atlas Speed Factory, who chipped in on our prize pool for the winners.

For more details about the festival and to keep track of any in the future, check us on Instagram @inaworldofecho, and on the web HERE.

Thanks to all who submitted, the friends who hung with us during the showcase, and to those who are reading this now. I appreciate it.
|
8/22/2021 12:18pm Edited Date/Time 11/12/2021 10:33am
We've got our judges panel secured for the film festival! A storied and well-rounded group of individuals who I believe will pick a worthy batch of winners. Any additional questions, peep the forum entry above!

11/12/2021 10:32am
Harmless bump, because we've got a lot of updates going on up top!
bierbower105
11/15/2021 4:16am
Thanks Echo for organizing this. First of it's kind. Gave a lot of great videos exposure.

The Shop

11/15/2021 8:41am
Bump. This should have a lot more views. Some serious unknown talent involved in here! Excited to see it all!
11/23/2021 4:17pm
Bump for results! Stoked on our winners and podium finishers. Hope you all enjoy the videos.

Post a reply to: World of Echo Motocross Film Festival 2021 (RESULTS)

The Latest