World Vet

brocster
Edited Date/Time 11/9/2020 11:14am
What’s the current weather, track conditions there?

|
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
11/7/2020 9:15am
I’m not there, but it doesn’t look good

brocster
11/7/2020 9:25am
Saw that but was wondering actual conditions. NOTE: drizzle ending in 24 mins. Could lead to prime conditions if they not getting the amount projected. More than likely going to skip today and just head up tomorrow.
numbers
11/7/2020 9:30am
brocster wrote:
Saw that but was wondering actual conditions. NOTE: drizzle ending in 24 mins. Could lead to prime conditions if they not getting the amount projected. More...
Saw that but was wondering actual conditions. NOTE: drizzle ending in 24 mins. Could lead to prime conditions if they not getting the amount projected. More than likely going to skip today and just head up tomorrow.
Thats perfect for a sand based track. Im sure its more dirt though. Hope everyone has a great day. You lucky riders get to live peoples Bucket list every year.
hubbardmx50
11/7/2020 9:58am
I'm fifteen minutes away and it's pouring at my house. Hopefully good weather for next year I'll finally be old enough! Lol

The Shop

Mr. Info
11/7/2020 10:17am
It’s raining in spurts and the track so far has held up through at least 7 motos and are still using the hills. Chant no more rain. Temp is 49 and light breeze.
brocster
11/8/2020 7:10pm
Went to GH today in the cold, wind and off and on rain. Motos were going off but turnout seemed light which is understandable given the look of the skies all day. Seemed as if the got some heavy rain late yesterday or through the night as the wash was over the road on the way in but track was in pretty decent shape considering.

Nicol is fast on a 125, was weird seeing Brown not his aggressive self and Alessi easily won the 30+. His podium speech was a little odd to me hearing him say he needed help or sponsors to go win some more titles at Lorettas and beat some records. Said he wasn’t going to do it on his own.
mx_563
11/8/2020 9:05pm
This year's event exceeded my wildest expectations. Not only did my boys and I end up on the podium in the Cup of Nations, but I went 2-2 for 1st overall in my individual category. I guess that makes me a world champ..hahaha!!!!

The circumstances of this year's race are not lost on me (low turnout, COVID, crap weather) but I don't care. I got to stand on the podium, get interviewed and spray champagne with the likes of Doug Dubach and Mike Brown. Nobody can ever take that away from me. Bucket list stuff.

scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
11/8/2020 9:12pm
brocster wrote:
Went to GH today in the cold, wind and off and on rain. Motos were going off but turnout seemed light which is understandable given the...
Went to GH today in the cold, wind and off and on rain. Motos were going off but turnout seemed light which is understandable given the look of the skies all day. Seemed as if the got some heavy rain late yesterday or through the night as the wash was over the road on the way in but track was in pretty decent shape considering.

Nicol is fast on a 125, was weird seeing Brown not his aggressive self and Alessi easily won the 30+. His podium speech was a little odd to me hearing him say he needed help or sponsors to go win some more titles at Lorettas and beat some records. Said he wasn’t going to do it on his own.
when you have been paid to race your whole life, spending your own money to do it probably seems weird,
Bearuno
11/8/2020 10:42pm Edited Date/Time 11/8/2020 10:43pm
brocster wrote:
Went to GH today in the cold, wind and off and on rain. Motos were going off but turnout seemed light which is understandable given the...

scott_nz wrote:
when you have been paid to race your whole life, spending your own money to do it probably seems weird,
Well, "Reality" ends up coming to most of us, and Mike, like everyone else, is not immune to it.

He wants to beat / set some Lorettas records?- well, he'll have to work for it, be it chasing up 'help', or paying for it himself.
ktm300hater
11/8/2020 11:59pm
mx_563 wrote:
This year's event exceeded my wildest expectations. Not only did my boys and I end up on the podium in the Cup of Nations, but I...
This year's event exceeded my wildest expectations. Not only did my boys and I end up on the podium in the Cup of Nations, but I went 2-2 for 1st overall in my individual category. I guess that makes me a world champ..hahaha!!!!

The circumstances of this year's race are not lost on me (low turnout, COVID, crap weather) but I don't care. I got to stand on the podium, get interviewed and spray champagne with the likes of Doug Dubach and Mike Brown. Nobody can ever take that away from me. Bucket list stuff.

It was fun racing you. I’m glad I ride a bunch of off-road. It helped that last moto when it rained on us the whole race. Was a tad slick headed down mount st Helen’s I went 4-1 for second in the 45 class and 6-1 for second in the 50 class. It was a beating but really good time.

Falcon
Fantasy
798th
11/9/2020 10:44am
Cheers, guys. Great job getting on the podium, 563.
mx_563
11/9/2020 11:14am
It was fun racing you. I’m glad I ride a bunch of off-road. It helped that last moto when it rained on us the whole race...
It was fun racing you. I’m glad I ride a bunch of off-road. It helped that last moto when it rained on us the whole race. Was a tad slick headed down mount st Helen’s I went 4-1 for second in the 45 class and 6-1 for second in the 50 class. It was a beating but really good time.

Great racing you too! I ride a good bit of off-road as well. I think it helped a lot. That last moto was pretty sloppy haha! I was having fun regardless of results. It's an event I really enjoy and over the past few years it's been the only MX race I do.

Post a reply to: World Vet

The Latest