World Vet

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2019 10:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2019 10:41 AM

I know it's still almost 3 months from now but Who all will be doing world vet this year. There's a group of us coming from Texas a week early to ride Pala, Cahilla Creek (sp?) etc before Glen Helen

Photo

I'll be there on my trusty Husky

|

8/9/2019 10:36 AM

Thats awesome. let us know when you hit cahuilla pala etc.. some of us might be able to make it.. Im not racing world vet though.. have a 2 yr old and a newborn.. cant afford to risk somebody hitting me causing me to crash...

|

8/9/2019 1:32 PM

I'm in Oklahoma and really thinking of going this year, it's been on my list for a couple years now.

|

8/9/2019 1:57 PM

You can ride GH on Thursday ( open practice) and Friday Vet only practice. Each day the track will be different.

Paw Paw

|

8/9/2019 2:03 PM

supermoto154 wrote:

I'm in Oklahoma and really thinking of going this year, it's been on my list for a couple years now.

The group I'm going with has been trying to get me to go for like 5 years. I always think I'm too busy, but I'm going this year. Been trying to ride a couple times a week so I don't look like a squid

|

8/9/2019 6:56 PM

I’ll be there, it’s a fun weekend!

|

8/9/2019 7:13 PM

I’ll be there for the first time with a crew from WA!

|

8/9/2019 7:37 PM

First time was last year for me. Great event cant wait to go back down this year. Track was inane rough. Cheers

|

8/9/2019 8:41 PM

Really looking forward to experiencing the track. It’s been on my bucket list since I was a kid.

Any good stories out there from previous years?

|

8/10/2019 1:38 PM

ktm300hater wrote:

The group I'm going with has been trying to get me to go for like 5 years. I always think I'm too busy, but I'm going this year. Been trying to ride a couple times a week so I don't look like a squid

I would seriously step that up to at least 3 or 4 days and hard motos not just riding around. Glen Helen will eat you alive if you ain't ready.
I haven't been since 2003 but they used to give the vets a pretty gnarly track in the 90's early 2000's.

|

8/10/2019 1:42 PM

I'll be there in the old and slow class.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

8/10/2019 5:06 PM

I’ll be there, not sure about riding it or not just yet. I went and spectate two years ago being a newbie to California, got all charged up about doing it the following year (last year) but jacked my ankle up pretty bad a few weeks after as I was starting to prepare almost a year out. Never been the same but its something I always wanted to do so I may line up and spin some laps to check it off the bucket list. Not how I intended for it to go, but I’ll take what I can get and the fact that I can still ride atleast. Hope to see some of you guys out there.

|

8/10/2019 9:31 PM

I will be there # 122 on a white KTM in the 50 B and 40 B.

|