Works Chassis Lab Update

LungButter
9/16/2021 2:53pm
tobz wrote:
Im terribly the sorry that the truth that’s come out from the last few WCL threads have struck a nerve with you. I’m sure those nuts...
Im terribly the sorry that the truth that’s come out from the last few WCL threads have struck a nerve with you. I’m sure those nuts are still fine to hug next time you see him at the track Wink
Never met the dude in my life.

I’m terribly sorry your life is so pathetic you have nothing better to do than keep talking shit online about something that doesn’t have anything to do with you. It’s sad really.

Best of luck dude, hopefully one day things will take a turn for you and you’ll get a life outside of being a douche online.
tobz
9/16/2021 3:06pm
tobz wrote:
Im terribly the sorry that the truth that’s come out from the last few WCL threads have struck a nerve with you. I’m sure those nuts...
Im terribly the sorry that the truth that’s come out from the last few WCL threads have struck a nerve with you. I’m sure those nuts are still fine to hug next time you see him at the track Wink
LungButter wrote:
Never met the dude in my life. I’m terribly sorry your life is so pathetic you have nothing better to do than keep talking shit online...
Never met the dude in my life.

I’m terribly sorry your life is so pathetic you have nothing better to do than keep talking shit online about something that doesn’t have anything to do with you. It’s sad really.

Best of luck dude, hopefully one day things will take a turn for you and you’ll get a life outside of being a douche online.
As long as you can get the help you need my man, if the truth was hard for you to read.
dancolvin633
Fantasy
2171st
9/16/2021 3:07pm
I love the WCL on my KX250. Scot got me all taken care of and ML has owned up to his faults. What more do you want? Time to forgive and forget, and move on.

jk367
9/16/2021 3:21pm
I love the WCL on my KX250. Scot got me all taken care of and ML has owned up to his faults. What more do you...
I love the WCL on my KX250. Scot got me all taken care of and ML has owned up to his faults. What more do you want? Time to forgive and forget, and move on.

They look sweet that’s for sure

The Shop

Heggo
9/16/2021 5:11pm
Do people still ride MX bikes or just do up like kitchen?
Yeti831
9/16/2021 5:34pm
tobz wrote:
What’s not true? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/09/16/510352/s1200_AEF790F1_3227_436E_89F3_165625263B25.jpg[/img]
What’s not true?

Your bike is entirely too clean. Do you moto guys even ride or just pretty up your bikes and stand around it in the garage?
Why can’t we do both?
Yeti831
9/16/2021 5:40pm
I love the WCL on my KX250. Scot got me all taken care of and ML has owned up to his faults. What more do you...

The same people who were talking shit on Scot being unreliable and that he would send mounts is just “hearsay” are the same idiots who got mad when I showed that my WCL soft mounts came in 😂😂😂

And agreed. I tried the FCP tops on my CRF, the WCL softs are just that little bit better.

I’m still awfully curious about the people who say they are “snake oil” and how much time they put it actually swapping back and forth on a rough track to try them. Because so far… absolutely zero lol

Post a reply to: Works Chassis Lab Update

The Latest