Works Chassis Lab Help!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/29/2020 3:29 PM

Long story short, I recently got back into riding after a 5 year break and bought a 2019 Kawasaki KX450. After reading some reviews, I became interested in some upper engine hangers from Works Chassis Lab.

I ordered some upper engine hangers from Works Chassis Lab back in April but I haven't received the items that I purchased. I have sent numerous emails and texts, and even made multiple calls to Michael Lindsay, but I haven't received any response. Has anyone had this issue as well and if so, how were you able to get in contact with Works Chassis Lab to get the products that you ordered?

|

6/29/2020 3:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/29/2020 4:11 PM

James4Champion wrote:

Long story short, I recently got back into riding after a 5 year break and bought a 2019 Kawasaki KX450. After reading some reviews, I became interested in some upper engine hangers from Works Chassis Lab.

I ordered some upper engine hangers from Works Chassis Lab back in April but I haven't received the items that I purchased. I have sent numerous emails and texts, and even made multiple calls to Michael Lindsay, but I haven't received any response. Has anyone had this issue as well and if so, how were you able to get in contact with Works Chassis Lab to get the products that you ordered?

Here's my cell, 951-757-2661

Anything dated that far shows shipped on my end but we have had some USPS shipments get lost as of late. Give me a ring or text and I'll get it out today. Apologies for any failure to respond on my part.

Update: Think I found the order, shows shipped but definitely didn't make the destination. I dug in the ole blackhole of my emails, found an opened one I didn't respond to. 100% my fault, your order was already refunded to your bank it looks like, mounts will make it out today on the house. Enjoy the KX, I still have one sitting in the shop as a frame I've never ridden yet...kinda need to finish building it up ha.

|

6/29/2020 4:36 PM

ML... posting the phone number .... you might be receiving random bear pictures from time to time! 😂

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

6/29/2020 5:56 PM

That's is some outstanding business integrity you have! Nice one.

|

6/29/2020 6:24 PM

rjg wrote:

Makes me want to buy some mounts but I’m fat and slow lol

|

6/29/2020 6:40 PM

James4Champion wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Anything dated that far shows shipped on my end but we have had some USPS shipments get lost as of late. Give me a ring or text and I'll get it out today. Apologies for any failure to respond on my part.

Update: Think I found the order, shows shipped but definitely didn't make the destination. I dug in the ole blackhole of my emails, found an opened one I didn't respond to. 100% my fault, your order was already refunded to your bank it looks like, mounts will make it out today on the house. Enjoy the KX, I still have one sitting in the shop as a frame I've never ridden yet...kinda need to finish building it up ha.

This is how you conduct business, 👍👍

|

6/29/2020 6:45 PM

rjg wrote:

nascarnate326 wrote:

Makes me want to buy some mounts but I’m fat and slow lol

The fat and slow guys I know that bought them raved about them. They're still fat and maybe less slow ? But they all we're stoked and said they felt an improvement. And they're no test riders trust me so I know they work laughing

|

6/29/2020 7:28 PM

sumdood wrote:

The fat and slow guys I know that bought them raved about them. They're still fat and maybe less slow ? But they all we're stoked and said they felt an improvement. And they're no test riders trust me so I know they work laughing

When you are fat and slow you are looking for ways to make your bike smoother or easier to ride, not necessarily faster. Ask me how I know.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

6/29/2020 7:43 PM

Yoji200 wrote:

Just takes a public forum post after numerous attempts of response-less contact ermm

|

6/29/2020 8:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/29/2020 8:34 PM

tobz wrote:

Just takes a public forum post after numerous attempts of response-less contact ermm

It seems like the buyer was already refunded for his purchase prior to this thread and he's getting a set of mounts for free because of the hassle. Mistakes happen and if that's not making it up to the buyer, than I don't know what you could possibly do.

Compare this to other threads asking for help that are still unresolved and there are still people vouching for the company. Seems like a mistake was made and something was overlooked but it was made right almost instantly once it was made aware. No knocks on OP for making the thread, though.

|

6/29/2020 8:24 PM

ML512 wrote:

Yoji200 wrote:

tobz wrote:

considering the shutdowns and all hell manufactures have been through. honest mistake. our shop has a dozens of these kind of interactions because covid messed our very efficient processes with maintaining client interactions....but when ya get shut down for 2 months...half your staff refused to come back to work...this shit happens. mike made it right. good on him.

|

6/29/2020 8:28 PM

tobz wrote:

I hope you posted a shit storm in the Terry Varner thread if you're bitching about an acknowleged ML oversight of which has been resolved. ermm

|

7/8/2020 11:18 AM

Paging Michael Lindsay:

I am having similar issues to the original poster of the thread and have not had my items delivered (ordered in May, 44 days ago). I cut them some slack due to supercross and covid, but Works Chassis Lab has been largely unresponsive to any means I have attempted to contact them at: Michaels email, company info email, Michaels cell (posted above) and to their credit, Michael did respond to an email on June 11th saying that he would ship the products, but no tracking or other info has been provided. My order still says unshipped according to their website.

I have given them the benefit of the doubt up to now, but I would like to know what the deal is. At the end of the day, I want the mounts because I believe in the product.

|

7/8/2020 12:29 PM

rbspecial138 wrote:

Paging Michael Lindsay:

I am having similar issues to the original poster of the thread and have not had my items delivered (ordered in May, 44 days ago). I cut them some slack due to supercross and covid, but Works Chassis Lab has been largely unresponsive to any means I have attempted to contact them at: Michaels email, company info email, Michaels cell (posted above) and to their credit, Michael did respond to an email on June 11th saying that he would ship the products, but no tracking or other info has been provided. My order still says unshipped according to their website.

I have given them the benefit of the doubt up to now, but I would like to know what the deal is. At the end of the day, I want the mounts because I believe in the product.

Also paging Michael Lindsay-
Answer your texts bro.... tongue

|

7/11/2020 12:40 PM

I’m in the same boat as a few of you with no responses.
Bummed as I bought the top mounts for a 2019 KX450’s and wanted the firm engine mounts.
Tried a few emails(3 or more) and messaging them from the Facebook profile.
No answer.
It wasn’t any emergency to get them but some simple response would have been appreciated.
Unfortunately this lead me to their competition.

|

Info for Racing in Central California www.mxpics.net
OTHG 969v