Working Class Privateer: Part 2

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2018 4:43 AM

Good morning Vital family. As promised- here is the second installment of WCP.

I understand that outbound links to other sites are often frowned upon. But hear me out here: My friend Michael at TWMX loved my first writing of WCP so much he called and asked if he could host the remaining stories. TW has hosted some of my old videos from Inside Track/Feld, a few bike tests, sent me some parts, and this time around helped with my hotel bills in trade for hosting my op-ed which otherwise would’ve been posted here and FB. Thanks for understanding.

Click the link to TW *here*.

Photo

|

6/27/2018 6:45 AM

Awesome write up! Made me want to go ride and hit up more races. No offense but your crappy luck made me chuckle.

|

6/27/2018 7:54 AM

Mx451 wrote:

Awesome write up! Made me want to go ride and hit up more races. No offense but your crappy luck made me chuckle.

Me too man, can’t have the highs without the lows.

|

6/27/2018 10:20 AM

Not a bad read but expected it to be longer!! Looking forward to a good read about Southwick - AND the week leading up to it.

Puzzled re time getting taken away from you, surely they cant just do that???

|

Now a member of the Orange brigade

6/27/2018 11:42 AM

shuggs wrote:

Not a bad read but expected it to be longer!! Looking forward to a good read about Southwick - AND the week leading up to it.
...more

I was wondering about that too? After they confirmed you were on a KTM how did you end up still getting hosed on your time?

|

6/27/2018 12:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2018 12:56 PM

Photo
Looks like they accepted it.
Great read. Good luck at the remaining rounds!
|