Wonder if Decoster is pissed

Related:
Create New Tag

1/13/2018 8:29 PM

Knowing Dungey would have given KTM another outdoor and supercross title??

|

1/13/2018 8:30 PM

I don’t think Decoster is a woulda, coulda, shoulda type guy.

|

1/13/2018 8:32 PM

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

I don’t think Decoster is a woulda, coulda, shoulda type guy.

Eh, I thought I remember him saying that he thought Ryan had a couple years left in him.

|

1/13/2018 8:32 PM

Pretty funny when RD was saying he's thinking of filling in tongue

|

1/13/2018 8:38 PM

yak651 wrote:

Pretty funny when RD was saying he's thinking of filling in tongue

He should!! It's gotta be killing him watching this 450 class so far.

|

1/13/2018 8:50 PM

yak651 wrote:

Pretty funny when RD was saying he's thinking of filling in tongue

Fourth_Floor wrote:

He should!! It's gotta be killing him watching this 450 class so far.

Roczen would be a thorn in his side more than ever...and I think he knows that.

|

1/13/2018 8:55 PM

yak651 wrote:

Pretty funny when RD was saying he's thinking of filling in tongue

Fourth_Floor wrote:

He should!! It's gotta be killing him watching this 450 class so far.

rutsmash wrote:

Roczen would be a thorn in his side more than ever...and I think he knows that.

Anderson chased him down and pulled away, Dunge smoked Anderon every weekend, you think Roczen would be a thorn in his side? Maybe next year but not this one.

|

1/13/2018 8:56 PM

I think Roger is doing alright with Anderson out there..

|

1/13/2018 8:58 PM

I wonder if Dunge and Anderson are close enough that Dunge would say no to a fill in ride to not dick up Anderson’s chance at the title.

|

1/13/2018 8:59 PM

I’m sure kawi was pissed when RV retired....part of the sport

|

1/13/2018 9:02 PM

Sully wrote:

I wonder if Dunge and Anderson are close enough that Dunge would say no to a fill in ride to not dick up Anderson’s chance at the title.

I doubt it. I know KTM and Husky mine as well be under the same tent but KTM is and wants to be the premiere brand. In a perfect world they would most likely want KTM on top and Husky in 2nd.

|

1/13/2018 9:06 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

I’m sure kawi was pissed when RV retired....part of the sport

I think RV retired at the right time. I don't think he would have had anything for Roczen 2016 outdoors.

|

1/13/2018 9:30 PM

Photo

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

1/13/2018 9:32 PM

Does Roger get paid more if his riders win a championship? I doubt it

I doubt he cares

|

"What happens to your hands when you crash?"
"I put my hands up real quick to protect my sunglasses"

1/13/2018 9:39 PM

Don't let that distract you from the fact that this is Antonio Cairoli's girlfriend.

Photo

|

1/13/2018 9:48 PM

Rockinar wrote:

Don't let that distract you from the fact that this is Antonio Cairoli's girlfriend.

Photo

All I see is that bird nest on the left lol.

|

1/13/2018 9:50 PM

enketchum wrote:

Does Roger get paid more if his riders win a championship? I doubt it

I doubt he cares

He doesn't strike me as a "in it for the money" type of guy.....of course he cares.

|

1/13/2018 9:52 PM

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

I don’t think Decoster is a woulda, coulda, shoulda type guy.

Fourth_Floor wrote:

Eh, I thought I remember him saying that he thought Ryan had a couple years left in him.

He did say that or close to it.

|

1/13/2018 9:57 PM

I recall Grant Langston or someone saying Dungey did not even want to race in 17'.

|

1/13/2018 10:25 PM

Rockinar wrote:

I recall Grant Langston or someone saying Dungey did not even want to race in 17'.

Dungey was ready to retire before signing his last contract extension. They coaxed him into it.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/13/2018 10:30 PM

Fourth_Floor wrote:

He should!! It's gotta be killing him watching this 450 class so far.

rutsmash wrote:

Roczen would be a thorn in his side more than ever...and I think he knows that.

yak651 wrote:

Anderson chased him down and pulled away, Dunge smoked Anderon every weekend, you think Roczen would be a thorn in his side? Maybe next year but not this one.

Because Anderson hasn't improved at all....

|

1/13/2018 10:32 PM

Tickle is like the invisible man out there, Reed gets more air time riding around in 16th

|

1/13/2018 10:50 PM

Stoop wrote:

Tickle is like the invisible man out there, Reed gets more air time riding around in 16th

He always has been, though. Poor Brock could podium, and the attitude outside of KTM would be, ‘oh shit, I forgot that guy was out there.’ Sucks, too, because he’s really good once he gets rolling.

|

1/14/2018 1:22 AM

Rockinar wrote:

Don't let that distract you from the fact that this is Antonio Cairoli's girlfriend.

Photo

Pretty sure he's married her now

|

1/14/2018 1:34 AM

Rockinar wrote:

Don't let that distract you from the fact that this is Antonio Cairoli's girlfriend.

Photo

scottydogmx wrote:

Pretty sure he's married her now

Yeah they are married now...

|