Wonder how many teams kick themselves for not signing Wilson?

kkawboy14
7/14/2017 2:22pm
davistld01 wrote:
I've pretty much always dug Deano. Even when he was young and a bit "mouthy"...just wrote it off as youthful exuberance. But, seeing him dig his...
I've pretty much always dug Deano. Even when he was young and a bit "mouthy"...just wrote it off as youthful exuberance. But, seeing him dig his way into a factory ride with Rockstar Husqvarna this year really created in me a fanship for the guy. I'm just speculating..because I don't know anything, but I wonder how many teams are kicking themselves now for not signing Dean Wilson? I believe he'll be at Rockstar Husqvarna a long time purely out of loyalty, just like Jason Anderson will.

Personally, I'd love to see Dean on a Honda or KTM...but it is what it is. He looked good enough on that Husky for 3rd OA last week. Not bad...
captmoto wrote:
I wonder if Malcolm is kicking himself in the ass for not doing exactly as Deano did.
No he isn't! He is catching big mouth bass and jumping off their stash of cash
lucero10x
7/14/2017 4:44pm
I'm pretty damn sure everyone that has ever worked with Dean has been pulling for him ever since he first kick started that Yamaha. Of course it was a kind of wait and see game but Husky jumped at him and made a great call. He deserves all his success and more. He's genuine and is one of the elite few out there.

Are they kicking themselves for not signing him? Possibly. Are they psyched for how well he's doing? Absolutely. We all love stories like his...and Blakes...and Peicks...and Grants etc, etc.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Wonder how many teams kick themselves for not signing Wilson?

The Latest