Womens Motocross December 15, 2012

Edited Date/Time 12/15/2012 12:44am
|
12/6/2012 12:38am
Reckoning date is still Dec 15th track changed to comp edge in Hesperia, ca on the main track. Glen Helen bumped our race, I am so sorry for the notice I have been scrambling since Sunday to get it going. I am really looking forward to seeing you all out there for a great time.
JustMX
12/6/2012 4:16am
Reckoning date is still Dec 15th track changed to comp edge in Hesperia, ca on the main track. Glen Helen bumped our race, I am so...
Reckoning date is still Dec 15th track changed to comp edge in Hesperia, ca on the main track. Glen Helen bumped our race, I am so sorry for the notice I have been scrambling since Sunday to get it going. I am really looking forward to seeing you all out there for a great time.
um,

Mr. Info?
SunComfort
12/6/2012 5:13am
Reckoning date is still Dec 15th track changed to comp edge in Hesperia, ca on the main track. Glen Helen bumped our race, I am so...
JustMX wrote:
um,

Mr. Info?
He's still trying to figure out if FTE is DC in disguise!! lmfao
thehuck.0
12/6/2012 5:29am
Good luck and I hope for a great turnout!!!

The Shop

GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
12/6/2012 5:33am
JustMX wrote:
um,

Mr. Info?
You mean Ray Finkle?
Racer92
12/6/2012 5:45am
thehuck.0 wrote:
Good luck and I hope for a great turnout!!!
X2, hope it goes over great.
Mr. Info
12/6/2012 7:11am
See guys this is where you don't know the real story and I do. There was a day of racing canceled for TWMX and had to be rescheduled and the only date this year was the same as the SOCAL OTMX and the WMX race. It was offered to allow them to still hold their race and be combined with TWMX but still have their own race but the VP of SOCAL OTMX whos race was now to be combined does not like working with the promoter of the TWMX and made the choice to move it to another track. He understood he had a place in their program but chose not to. Lori Bryant the Manager of Glen Helen made every effort to help them both out but the final call came form the VP of the SOCAL OTMX Club because this was his race and also to include a BBQ and a Day of hanging with friends before Christmas. Thats all from the Finkle Report. Glen Helen will work with anyboby that has a race to promote, thats why we have races almost every weekend. Some even in rain, snow, sleet, hail and extreem heat and wind. It might not be perfect but it's MX on a real track. ;-)
jndmx
12/6/2012 7:19am Edited Date/Time 12/6/2012 7:21am
So you booked the track for a race with Socal OTMX and WMX.
Then you tried to reschedule a race for the same day as the one that was already booked.

When you wanted to force the guy that booked it to share the track with another race and he said no it became his fault?

You know some folks consider booking the track for their race to be held on to mean that they have the track for that day....silly notion I guess
JustMX
12/6/2012 7:12pm
So I guess the rental contract includes a clause where they are reserving the track for their event but will have to share it with anybody that cancels a race on a previous date?

sounda wonderful.

Just curious why the race was canceled. I have heard that it never rains in Socal. What else causes an event to be canceled/rescheduled?

Surfs up?

Highway construction?

the temps got in to the low 60's and there were concerns about frostbite?

spill the info Mr. Info, or are you just a matthew Lesko impersonator?
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4231st
12/6/2012 8:18pm
Mr. Info wrote:
See guys this is where you don't know the real story and I do. There was a day of racing canceled for TWMX and had to...
See guys this is where you don't know the real story and I do. There was a day of racing canceled for TWMX and had to be rescheduled and the only date this year was the same as the SOCAL OTMX and the WMX race. It was offered to allow them to still hold their race and be combined with TWMX but still have their own race but the VP of SOCAL OTMX whos race was now to be combined does not like working with the promoter of the TWMX and made the choice to move it to another track. He understood he had a place in their program but chose not to. Lori Bryant the Manager of Glen Helen made every effort to help them both out but the final call came form the VP of the SOCAL OTMX Club because this was his race and also to include a BBQ and a Day of hanging with friends before Christmas. Thats all from the Finkle Report. Glen Helen will work with anyboby that has a race to promote, thats why we have races almost every weekend. Some even in rain, snow, sleet, hail and extreem heat and wind. It might not be perfect but it's MX on a real track. ;-)
Unreal
Mr. Info
12/7/2012 7:03am
Yeah your right. They did do that but since I only work there I guess its best to talk to the people who run the business and not the hired help. I don't run or manage Glen Helen I just told all of you concerned supporters of WMX what I was told happened and that was by Glen Helen and SOCAL OTMX. I and I was told they all seem to be very happy about how things ended up and not one of them is upset with the other. Amazing huh. Guess we move on to the next big issue. Like how come all you guys are so smart and a dumb ass like me can get you going. Just asking. Have a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year. See you next year. HO HO HO ;- )
DC
12/7/2012 9:22am
See you next year? I have a feeling you will be right back here sooner than later...

DC
MX Sports
Regis
Fantasy
340th
12/7/2012 12:15pm
JustMX wrote:
um,

Mr. Info?
GrapeApe wrote:
You mean Ray Finkle?
ha!

yes, Ray Finkle.
Ryno784
12/7/2012 12:35pm
Yeah that was an awesome explaination.....like reserving a car I guess, sometimes it really means nothing....lol

Post a reply to: Womens Motocross December 15, 2012

The Latest