Women moto 1

slacker
6/27/2010 9:55am
Backfire wrote:
85cc class should replace the women...
BRZ wrote:
or even a Vet class race like they had at the GP in Glen Helen... Much more interesting to watch, in my opinion.
if i could go as fast as any of the top five that would be great
Mrtf
6/27/2010 10:03am
at the beginning of the season AMA switched so the 450s rode first and the 250, because not the fans should leave to early, but why the heck did they put the WMX motos last ??
Brittmoto581
6/27/2010 10:08am
Mrtf wrote:
at the beginning of the season AMA switched so the 450s rode first and the 250, because not the fans should leave to early, but why...
at the beginning of the season AMA switched so the 450s rode first and the 250, because not the fans should leave to early, but why the heck did they put the WMX motos last ??
Yeah I don't understand that thinking either. You would think it should be women, 250, then 450. Kind of like a concert. You start out with your least known and then end with the big show. I mean the idea is to keep the fans there the longest they can right? That way they are spending more money. Having the girls last makes no sense what so ever.
ocscottie
6/27/2010 10:18am
Mrtf wrote:
at the beginning of the season AMA switched so the 450s rode first and the 250, because not the fans should leave to early, but why...
the switch to the 450 motos first was to accommodate the live TV scheduling.

The Shop

downandup
6/27/2010 10:19am
I saw jpmoney training at rynoland when it was still open and she was flying. That girl was kicking guys asses right and left. Jp will win this series for sure if she stays healthy. Go jp!
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1117th
6/27/2010 11:23am
Mrtf wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
They should have changed the start time instead of the order, imo.
6/27/2010 1:58pm
Mrtf wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
They should have changed the start time instead of the order, imo.
x2
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
6/27/2010 2:49pm
I thought it worked out good at lakewood.When the 250 second moto was over a large part of the crowd left and others stayed to watch the woman so there wasn"t as big of a log jam with people all trying to leave at the same time.
moto138
6/27/2010 4:43pm Edited Date/Time 6/27/2010 4:44pm
Gentlemen, there is one important thing that most everyone has missed about womens mx. there is a woman involved in 50% of about 90% of all purchases made for mx bikes. for those of you that are married,momma basically decides if dad buys little johnny or jenny a motorcycle.the same goes for us men when we think we want a new dirt scooter,our wives have to lossen up the purse strings to get it. those that aren't married and have girlfriends,don't you think that it might be a little less stressfull on the weekends to be able to go ride if the girls in our lives are invovled instead of just bystanders. it would be nice if they rode with us instead of hanging around at the truck complaining about how hot and dusty it is. the day would go by so much better that way,i'm thinking.

if the women are with us,then they can't be agianst us.....
if women's moto brings in more female fans and participants then it's a win win situation in my book....

think about it and decide for yourself...
6/27/2010 5:45pm
Backfire wrote:
Whitmore has no place out there....she is just singling every jump
For your information, there were only a few girls jumping the infield double. There were 250 guys not jumping it too. The same goes for the uphill double under the Rockstar banner. Have you ever won a LL title?
6/27/2010 7:11pm
Backfire wrote:
85cc class should replace the women...
BRZ wrote:
or even a Vet class race like they had at the GP in Glen Helen... Much more interesting to watch, in my opinion.
Backfire wrote:
Womens mx is doing nothing for the sport. How many new women are there this year? Whitmore looks pathetic single jumping everything. JP money was passing...
Womens mx is doing nothing for the sport. How many new women are there this year? Whitmore looks pathetic single jumping everything. JP money was passing women just stalled on the track. Track looks empty and fans look uninterested. Women racing has played out like FMX. Lets move on.
I think your brain has Backfired.
First WMX moto, fans were way into it. 2nd moto it was rain delayed and then it poured. WMX is awesome and they would crush 90% of those on here. Are you threatened by their presence on the track. Do you get roosted by them at your track?

Post a reply to: Women moto 1

The Latest