Women moto 1

oshow
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 1:16am
|
oshow
6/26/2010 1:54pm
Fell but back up, lets she how many she can pass.

The Shop

oshow
6/26/2010 2:04pm
LOL you dont get number one plates at Walmart you have to earn them.
Backfire
6/26/2010 2:05pm
Whitmore has no place out there....she is just singling every jump
BRZ
Fantasy
2538th
6/26/2010 2:09pm
Backfire wrote:
85cc class should replace the women...
or even a Vet class race like they had at the GP in Glen Helen... Much more interesting to watch, in my opinion.
ky_savage
Fantasy
490th
6/26/2010 2:10pm
JP wants that #1 plate back bad!!! Looks like she's gonna get it too.
DanDunes818
6/26/2010 2:13pm Edited Date/Time 6/26/2010 2:14pm
Backfire wrote:
Whitmore has no place out there....she is just singling every jump
Yeah.. 6th place against the best girls in the country..I guarantee she'd spank your sorry ass. You are really an idiot. i seriously wonder how a person like you with a 10 IQ even remembers to breathe regularly.

On another note. Great ride by Ashley coming back. I like what the announcer said. You can't get #1 plates at walmart..lol
FlaNard
6/26/2010 2:14pm
Its starting to look like it was the bike that did it to JP last year. And that is coming from a big fan of Ashley. Now that they have more even bikes JP is running away with it. Dang.
Wandell
6/26/2010 2:15pm
Ashley had a great ride to come back to 5th.
Backfire
6/26/2010 2:15pm
Backfire wrote:
BRZ wrote:
or even a Vet class race like they had at the GP in Glen Helen... Much more interesting to watch, in my opinion.
Womens mx is doing nothing for the sport. How many new women are there this year? Whitmore looks pathetic single jumping everything. JP money was passing women just stalled on the track. Track looks empty and fans look uninterested. Women racing has played out like FMX. Lets move on.
DanDunes818
6/26/2010 2:16pm
FlaNard wrote:
Its starting to look like it was the bike that did it to JP last year. And that is coming from a big fan of Ashley...
Its starting to look like it was the bike that did it to JP last year. And that is coming from a big fan of Ashley. Now that they have more even bikes JP is running away with it. Dang.
I agree flanard and I'm a big Ashley fan too. . i saw this coming the end of last year when JP got on the Gieco bikes. I think Ashley will come back after her but she really needs to put on some muscle and weight I think. She's so little compared to JP.
KAWboy14
6/26/2010 2:18pm
Backfire wrote:
BRZ wrote:
Backfire wrote:
Womens mx is doing nothing for the sport. How many new women are there this year? Whitmore looks pathetic single jumping everything. JP money was passing...
Womens mx is doing nothing for the sport. How many new women are there this year? Whitmore looks pathetic single jumping everything. JP money was passing women just stalled on the track. Track looks empty and fans look uninterested. Women racing has played out like FMX. Lets move on.
"i think we are going a pretty good job with mx!"
FlaNard
6/26/2010 2:18pm
FlaNard wrote:
Its starting to look like it was the bike that did it to JP last year. And that is coming from a big fan of Ashley...
I agree flanard and I'm a big Ashley fan too. . i saw this coming the end of last year when JP got on the Gieco...
I agree flanard and I'm a big Ashley fan too. . i saw this coming the end of last year when JP got on the Gieco bikes. I think Ashley will come back after her but she really needs to put on some muscle and weight I think. She's so little compared to JP.
And to give Jessica credit, she also trimmed herself down a good deal working with Ryno. She came ready to get it back this year.
FlaNard
6/26/2010 2:20pm
Backfire wrote:
BRZ wrote:
Backfire wrote:
Womens mx is doing nothing for the sport. How many new women are there this year? Whitmore looks pathetic single jumping everything. JP money was passing...
I see a lot more women out at the track these days. Maybe it has something to do with WMA exposure. That is a good thing.
DanDunes818
6/26/2010 2:21pm
FlaNard wrote:
I agree flanard and I'm a big Ashley fan too. . i saw this coming the end of last year when JP got on the Gieco...
FlaNard wrote:
And to give Jessica credit, she also trimmed herself down a good deal working with Ryno. She came ready to get it back this year.
Very very true. She has trimmed up a bunch. You can tell she was sick and tired of that little 90 lb girl working her. Like you said you can tell she's put the work in.
chrisbuehler
6/26/2010 2:24pm
Backfire wrote:
BRZ wrote:
Backfire wrote:
At least you're consistant with your moronic posts. I would bet Sarah Witmore would wax your ass. Noone likes you here, go away.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
6/26/2010 3:15pm
Backfire wrote:
BRZ wrote:
Backfire wrote:
I kind of agree. Not much fun to watch.
41NDT
6/26/2010 3:22pm
Maybe Ashley needs to concentrate more on her riding and not so much on flying over the world to functions. While she's away cutting ribbons for events JP is training
burritomx
6/26/2010 4:19pm
Congrats to new Fist City MX Rider Jacqueline Strong who finished a hard fought 3rd place ! and congrats to Fist City MX Rider Lindsey Scheltema who finished 13th !!
6/26/2010 5:38pm
FlaNard wrote:
yes but you wouldnt think the yamaha would compare to the Factory Honda**...i think its more JP getting into shape than bike.....But dont hand that # plate over just yet... this is MX anything can happen ... GO ASH!!!!
6/26/2010 7:16pm Edited Date/Time 6/26/2010 7:32pm
FlaNard wrote:
I think Ashley might of lost focus. She might of caught the rock star virus. Thats what happened to Sarah a few yrs back.

Right now JP is a machine but I think Ashley will get it together and get a few overall wins before the season is over.

Yamaha24
6/26/2010 7:25pm
Honestly...if you guys don't want to watch or it bores you..then don't watch it! Nobody forced you to sit at your computer and watch it.
Brittmoto581
6/26/2010 7:54pm
Backfire wrote:
BRZ wrote:
Backfire wrote:
Don't think so one dimensionally. Yeah some people might not find the womens class to be as exciting but there are others who are defiantly interested in the class and the in the riders. Womens motocross opens up more and more opportunities for the sport the expand. For example, a little girl sees Ashley Fiolek or Jessica Patterson in a magazine, watches videos of them online, or maybe even meets them at a race and all they want to do is be just like them. The next thing you know that little girls dad is buying her a bike, gear, and bringing her to races; all of which puts money into the sport. Granted the women will never be as fast as the top men in the sport due to the physical differences of the male and female body, but women are becoming faster and faster and they should be respected for that. They aren't doing anything to hurt the sport, in fact they are helping it by bringing in more riders, so whats the big deal? Also, look at Ashley Fiolek. This girl probably has the most exposure outside of the motocross community than any rider in the sport, male or female. Her television appearances and countless other media appearances do wonders for the sport. They help get motocross known and get people interested. If there was not WMX series for her to race in she wouldn't get this exposure and aid in gaining new riders and fans. Womens motocross opens a whole new market for the sport, which is exactly what it needs to grow.
Brittmoto581
6/26/2010 7:58pm
FlaNard wrote:
RMZreborn wrote:
I think Ashley might of lost focus. She might of caught the rock star virus. Thats what happened to Sarah a few yrs back. Right now...
I think Ashley might of lost focus. She might of caught the rock star virus. Thats what happened to Sarah a few yrs back.

Right now JP is a machine but I think Ashley will get it together and get a few overall wins before the season is over.

Ashley has not lost focus and she defiantly has not caught the "rock star virus". People have bad seasons, look at Chad Reed... She will be back on her game in no time.
Brittmoto581
6/26/2010 7:58pm
41NDT wrote:
Maybe Ashley needs to concentrate more on her riding and not so much on flying over the world to functions. While she's away cutting ribbons for...
Maybe Ashley needs to concentrate more on her riding and not so much on flying over the world to functions. While she's away cutting ribbons for events JP is training
She doesn't really have much of a choice does she?
Brittmoto581
6/26/2010 8:04pm
oshow wrote:
LOL you dont get number one plates at Walmart you have to earn them.
Haha I loved that one!
ocscottie
6/27/2010 8:18am
FlaNard wrote:
RMZreborn wrote:
I think Ashley might of lost focus. She might of caught the rock star virus. Thats what happened to Sarah a few yrs back. Right now...

Dont give up on Ash just yet you bunch of dummies! She did not come into the season 100% and Rob said (on DMXS) it will be a few rounds in before she is there, though he did not say the injury/problem she is nursing.

Post a reply to: Women moto 1

The Latest