Winning Practice

JM485
Everyone's favorite privateer hero, the great 722, got us off to a good start, but I feel there's more bases to be covered here. Let's get a comprehensive list together to help out our fellow Vital superstars who want to make damn sure they come out on top every single time they hit a practice day.

https://youtu.be/mSdoAdxEx2A

1. Dominance on the track is important, but dominance in the pits is even importanter (schools not even close bros). Seriously, if you aren't Mike Craiging someone at least once a month then what are you even wasting your time for? Every man, woman, and especially child should be paralyzed in fear when the mere thought of challenging your dominance is conjured up in their head.

2. No matter how sick you look in your lit kit, your bike needs to be even sicker. Bust out every trick in the book: Kit suspension, titanium hardware, spoke skins, your ride deserves the best of the best. If anyone has the audacity to believe they're worth your time and tries to talk tech with you beyond your meager level of understanding, politely (ie as aggressively as possible) remind them you don't release trade secrets to losers

3. Don't even think of only rolling up with one bike. I mean come on dude, seriously, one bike? What are you poor or something? Financial responsibility is closely correlated with a lack of testicular mass, and you sure as hell are not about to be that guy. Not only that, but if you're properly asserting your dominance out there on the track you had better be rubbing some plastic and doing damage, so spares are a must.

4. If you're having an off day, blame setup. This is self explanatory, but if you want emphasis try kicking your bike(s) off the stand after a moto.

What else do you have to ensure a successful trip to the practice track?
|
kb228
6/8/2018 7:23pm
Dont forget a full blown RV with an awning setup. I like to set up my own autograph line to top it off
BobPA
6/8/2018 7:34pm
So You’re only cool if you have one beat up turd of a bike?

Post a reply to: Winning Practice

The Latest