Madmax31
Fantasy
128th
8/21/2018 7:33am
Love KW, but this sucks! Was really looking forward to seeing Ronnie Sad
Moto96
8/21/2018 8:15am
Moto96 wrote:
Reed can race for Tasmania, or any number of Aussies 6 or 7 external states. America should use Americans. Otherwise you defeat the whole point of...
Reed can race for Tasmania, or any number of Aussies 6 or 7 external states.

America should use Americans. Otherwise you defeat the whole point of the race. The MXDN just becomes another race once you start mixing and matching countries and riders.

Puerto Rico has always been a side show anyway in the eyes of many since the start of the loophole.
pdub187 wrote:
Tasmania is a state of the commonwealth of Australia. Sitting members of the Australian parliament are from Tasmanian electorates. Why do you keep acting like Tasmania...
Tasmania is a state of the commonwealth of Australia. Sitting members of the Australian parliament are from Tasmanian electorates. Why do you keep acting like Tasmania is a similar situation to Puerto Rico? It's not like Hawaii could enter a team yknow.
brycepdh wrote:
Bro I am from Tasmania and can tell you that we are a part of Australia. We have produced successful riders too which is very impressive...
Bro I am from Tasmania and can tell you that we are a part of Australia. We have produced successful riders too which is very impressive relative to the size of our small moto community.
pdub187 will be along shortly to tell you you know nothing about Tasmania or Australia and that you're wrong, all without doing any research, or knowing anything about either place.
brycepdh
8/21/2018 8:18am Edited Date/Time 8/21/2018 8:19am
Moto96 wrote:
pdub187 will be along shortly to tell you you know nothing about Tasmania or Australia and that you're wrong, all without doing any research, or knowing...
pdub187 will be along shortly to tell you you know nothing about Tasmania or Australia and that you're wrong, all without doing any research, or knowing anything about either place.
My reply was actually aimed at you and pdub is correct...
If that is sarcasm, well it’s hard to tell if it is or not
Moto96
8/21/2018 8:44am
Moto96 wrote:
pdub187 will be along shortly to tell you you know nothing about Tasmania or Australia and that you're wrong, all without doing any research, or knowing...
brycepdh wrote:
My point is, It makes no difference. Puerto Rico is part of the US, just Tasmania is to Aus, and all the islands etc I posted that are part of France.

Aus didnt want Reed, so why not have Tasmania start a team, or any of the French islands house Marvin and 2 more.
See the above posts someone did on the Falkland Islands. Could be Great Britain and Argentina.

Simply put, All this Dilutes the whole point of the MXDN, with Des meaning "of". Sending the 3 best dudes from each country to represent.

Reed is not of the US. Marvin is not of the US. They moved to the US as adults. If they were 5 years old, that would be a bit different. Hell some countries havent even sent a team some years, Canada being one..

The prestige and luster of it is fading. And when riders back out, that is telling that the riders surely don't care anymore. Most act like it is a burden and only do it so they don't have to hear about the complaints and take the heat from the fans. Unfortunately.

The Shop

brycepdh
8/21/2018 9:00am Edited Date/Time 8/21/2018 9:10am
Moto96 wrote:
brycepdh wrote:
Moto96 wrote:
My point is, It makes no difference. Puerto Rico is part of the US, just Tasmania is to Aus, and all the islands etc I posted...
My point is, It makes no difference. Puerto Rico is part of the US, just Tasmania is to Aus, and all the islands etc I posted that are part of France.

Aus didnt want Reed, so why not have Tasmania start a team, or any of the French islands house Marvin and 2 more.
See the above posts someone did on the Falkland Islands. Could be Great Britain and Argentina.

Simply put, All this Dilutes the whole point of the MXDN, with Des meaning "of". Sending the 3 best dudes from each country to represent.

Reed is not of the US. Marvin is not of the US. They moved to the US as adults. If they were 5 years old, that would be a bit different. Hell some countries havent even sent a team some years, Canada being one..

The prestige and luster of it is fading. And when riders back out, that is telling that the riders surely don't care anymore. Most act like it is a burden and only do it so they don't have to hear about the complaints and take the heat from the fans. Unfortunately.

It’s already been said but I’ll say it again. Tasmania is no deifferent to Hawaii, do you see Hawaii send a team to the Olympic Games? No, they are a state of America and Hawaiian citizens represent America in the Olympic Games. Just like Tasmania is a state of Australia and Tasmanian athletes represent Australia in the games.

So for Puerto Rico they have their own Olympic team as they are their own territory which falls under the United states but it is not a state. That there is a big differnece. If Puerto Rico becomes a state just like Hawaii then say good bye to Puerto Rico teams, it’ll just fall under the USA.

Falkland Islands is a weird one, the team in the mxon is called Great Britain, if the team is just called England then Falkland Islands can send their own team with the citzens of Falkland Islands. So for the Olympic Games it’s team GB with all of their territories under the commonwealth but for the commonwealth games they are all separate. Like England, Scotland, Wales, Falkland Islands etc...

Feel free to correct me anybody, this is just my understanding without research.

Edit: so if you wanted to separate all the commonwealth territories of Great Britain then there would be no British team get anywhere close to podium as the riders are from all different places. For example Dean Wilson is from Scotland and Max anstie is from England.
8/21/2018 9:20am
mister2dt wrote:
Kevin has an 07 CR 250, it was stolen last year or the year before, never had gas or oil in it, not sure if it...
Kevin has an 07 CR 250, it was stolen last year or the year before, never had gas or oil in it, not sure if it was ridden after stolen, but it was recovered and still in pristine condition. He has another one that he rides but if he is going to race, i’d be willing to bet it will be on the brand new (07) bike
Back to this, 07 CR250 is not legal for MXdN. Since Honda didn't make a CR250R in 2010, he won't be on a Honda two stroke.
When I went to the GP of Great Britain in 2016, there was a Honda in the EMX300 class and there was one at the Russian round this year.
Tad450
8/21/2018 12:04pm

Solidkm
8/21/2018 12:44pm
GuyB wrote:
It sounds like there's full support from GEICO Honda on this one. I'd lean towards him being a four-stroke...but it's still early.
mattyhamz2 wrote:
2 stroke or he can GTFO...

jk
i laughed out loud at this. OR GTFO ha
mxb2
8/21/2018 12:51pm

tcannon521
Fantasy
1301st
8/21/2018 1:46pm
No offence to Sipes, but TP199, Kdub, and RC4 as a team on 2 strokes has me booking tickets to O'hare and driving a rental there!
I highly doubt you’ll ever see TP199 and RC4 on the same team

Post a reply to: Windham in for Puerto Rico MXoN!

The Latest