Windham?

rangerdirk
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 10:01pm
So what is the word on what color of bike he will be riding and for whom?

Post edited by: rangerdirk, at: 10/12/2007 1:01 AM
|
Mike Bierman
10/11/2007 5:19pm
Hav'nt heard a thing myself, but I would guess the same team, and bike.
rangerdirk
10/11/2007 7:45pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:54pm
his deal was up at the end of this year and \"supposedly\" he is not riding the US Open because he is testing/riding his new bike. Just curious
rangerdirk
10/11/2007 7:45pm

Post edited by: rangerdirk, at: 10/12/2007 5:46 AM

The Shop

rangerdirk
10/16/2007 2:54pm
rangerdirk wrote:

His web site says nothing.
ha yeah well his website normally doesnt say anything. I checked it as well, but nothing. Who knows, maybe the KTM thing is true
mxjordy127
10/16/2007 3:36pm
rangerdirk wrote:

rangerdirk wrote:
ha yeah well his website normally doesnt say anything. I checked it as well, but nothing. Who knows, maybe the KTM thing is true
most likely hasnt said anything because the team doesnt have a title sponser yet
Mike Bierman
10/16/2007 6:20pm
rangerdirk wrote:
mxjordy127 wrote:
most likely hasnt said anything because the team doesnt have a title sponser yet
Actually over heard his last sponsor, and he has no idea what Windham, is doing...he is testing, but not on a Honda. That's all I heard.
TimbuK758
10/18/2007 9:53am
rangerdirk wrote:
mxjordy127 wrote:
Actually over heard his last sponsor, and he has no idea what Windham, is doing...he is testing, but not on a Honda. That's all I heard.
i imagined he would just stay put and ride it out this year but if you heard correctly mike, that could be very interesting...i hope he does awesome this year...
Mike Bierman
10/18/2007 10:25pm
mxjordy127 wrote:
TimbuK758 wrote:
i imagined he would just stay put and ride it out this year but if you heard correctly mike, that could be very interesting...i hope he...
i imagined he would just stay put and ride it out this year but if you heard correctly mike, that could be very interesting...i hope he does awesome this year...
Who knows...I don't understand why it would still be a secret, unless nothing is in writing.

So maybe the Honda deal is still on the table, maybe not.

Who else was looking for a 450 rider ?
mxjordy127
10/19/2007 7:59am
TimbuK758 wrote:
i imagined he would just stay put and ride it out this year but if you heard correctly mike, that could be very interesting...i hope he...
Who knows...I don't understand why it would still be a secret, unless nothing is in writing. So maybe the Honda deal is still on the table...
Who knows...I don't understand why it would still be a secret, unless nothing is in writing.

maybe MDK KTM is looking for a second 450 rider. But i dont know everybody else looks to be pretty full. Maybe he is starting his own team or something.
Mike Bierman
10/19/2007 5:44pm
TimbuK758 wrote:
Who knows...I don't understand why it would still be a secret, unless nothing is in writing. So maybe the Honda deal is still on the table...

mxjordy127 wrote:
maybe MDK KTM is looking for a second 450 rider. But i dont know everybody else looks to be pretty full. Maybe he is starting his...
maybe MDK KTM is looking for a second 450 rider. But i dont know everybody else looks to be pretty full. Maybe he is starting his own team or something.
His own team, selected events ?
Possible.
mxjordy127
10/19/2007 10:57pm

mxjordy127 wrote:
maybe MDK KTM is looking for a second 450 rider. But i dont know everybody else looks to be pretty full. Maybe he is starting his...
Possible.
i could see him doing selected events due to the fact he is ending his career.
Mike Bierman
10/23/2007 9:13pm
mxjordy127 wrote:
Possible.
mxjordy127 wrote:
K-Dub, was spotted on the MDK KTM 450.
DPW
10/24/2007 7:01pm
Possible.
mxjordy127 wrote:
Mike Bierman wrote:

are you sure? where did you hear or see this? I heard he's staying on his current team(honda fc)..SX only for '08
Mike Bierman
10/24/2007 7:47pm
mxjordy127 wrote:
DPW wrote:
[b]Mike Bierman wrote:[/b] [quote]K-Dub, was spotted on the MDK KTM 450.[/quote] are you sure? where did you hear or see this? I heard he's staying on...
Mike Bierman wrote:

are you sure? where did you hear or see this? I heard he's staying on his current team(honda fc)..SX only for '08
You know, when I got your reply, I searched, and searched, and can't find the article.

It read that he was testing, but there was no contract. If I find it, I will copy, & paste it here.

However, I did over hear that he is done with his current (Honda) team.

********************************************************************************************

Okay found it...Motocross action magazine.

MXA GOSSIP, RUMOR & IDLE SPECULATION

As soon as Honda stopped underwriting Kevin Windham
TimbuK758
11/8/2007 12:13pm
DPW wrote:
[b]Mike Bierman wrote:[/b] [quote]K-Dub, was spotted on the MDK KTM 450.[/quote] are you sure? where did you hear or see this? I heard he's staying on...
Mike Bierman wrote:

You know, when I got your reply, I searched, and searched, and can't find the article. It read that he was testing, but there was no...
You know, when I got your reply, I searched, and searched, and can't find the article.

It read that he was testing, but there was no contract. If I find it, I will copy, & paste it here.

********************************************************************************************

i would be suprised if he makes a move like that at this point in his career...but after watching nick wey on his ktm 450 over at racerxfilms.com it looks like the bike works pretty good...
Mike Bierman
11/21/2007 5:49am
DPW wrote:
Mike Bierman wrote:

You know, when I got your reply, I searched, and searched, and can't find the article. It read that he was testing, but there was no...

TimbuK758 wrote:
i would be suprised if he makes a move like that at this point in his career...but after watching nick wey on his ktm 450 over...
i would be suprised if he makes a move like that at this point in his career...but after watching nick wey on his ktm 450 over at racerxfilms.com it looks like the bike works pretty good...
It sounds like Kevin Windham, and the Factory Connection team, have come to terms and KW, will be back under the FC Honda tent.
MOTOXSTATION
Fantasy
470th
11/21/2007 2:50pm

TimbuK758 wrote:
i would be suprised if he makes a move like that at this point in his career...but after watching nick wey on his ktm 450 over...
It sounds like Kevin Windham, and the Factory Connection team, have come to terms and KW, will be back under the FC Honda tent.
It's sad to see these guys go to sx only contracts. I know it is econimics but the heart of motocross is with the fans that ride and race outdoors.
Mike Bierman
11/21/2007 4:49pm
TimbuK758 wrote:
It's sad to see these guys go to sx only contracts. I know it is econimics but the heart of motocross is with the fans that...
It's sad to see these guys go to sx only contracts. I know it is econimics but the heart of motocross is with the fans that ride and race outdoors.
So true...At a Supercross (which is cool to watch) 50% of the spectators, are non riders. At Motocross National, 90% are riders!

(precentage may vary)

Post a reply to: Windham?

The Latest