Win a 2019 Yamaha YZ450F and Help Out Privateers!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2019 5:50 PM

Thanks to the folks at Yamaha for donating a bike for us to raffle off, 100% of the money goes to 3 450 privateers who accumulate the most points in the 450 LCQ's all year. Thanks to FMF, Michelin, Roost, Works Connection and Vortex for also stepping up for us.

RAFFLE PAGE

|

Mathis is getting weeded out of the pro pits one team at a time he and his almighty will be outsiders soon.

1/2/2019 5:52 PM

This is a great idea. Good on you and Yamaha, Steve!

|

1/2/2019 7:29 PM

Matthes wrote:

Thanks to the folks at Yamaha for donating a bike for us to raffle off, 100% of the money goes to 3 450 privateers who ...more

This is awesome ?

|

1/2/2019 10:21 PM

Add a PayPal feature and you'd get a lot more takers. I sign up for a lot of stuff and purchases, only to cancel at the end when they don't offer Paypal option. i dont give credit card info to anything online anymore.

|

1/2/2019 11:18 PM

Steve you are the privateers baby Jesus!!!
All jokes aside, every year you seem to up the anti for the privateers.
I think its great. Good to see someone step up.
Will be buying my fair share of tickets.

|

1/2/2019 11:48 PM

From the motocross side - Yamaha is doing an awesome job. Even if i don't feel confortable with their bikes (250f and 450f) i really like their political choiches. Here in italy Yamaha organise 4-5 events on the most important tracks of the country and they let you test their new bikes!
Easy access, 30 minutes of testing. Awesome, yamaha is doing really good.

|

rarararaataatatatata

1/3/2019 7:34 PM

Yzf916 wrote:

Add a PayPal feature and you'd get a lot more takers. I sign up for a lot of stuff and purchases, only to cancel at the end ...more

I agree, had accounts hacked too often.

|

1/3/2019 7:50 PM

Great fundraiser and everyone pitch in but know I am going to take the win on this contest...haha

Would be a sweet bike for sure.

Good luck to all

|