Results night 1 Aus-X open

Related:
Create New Tag

11/11/2017 3:00 AM

Although Anderson came from mid pack and was on the gas just not enough laps to catch Wilson

Photo

|

11/11/2017 3:13 AM

Jason was a bit further back than mid pack, he was down in the first turn with Brayton.

|

11/11/2017 3:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/11/2017 8:40 AM

Thanks for the spoiler..

Edit: The thread title was "Wilson wins night1 Aus-X open" when I posted this.

|

11/11/2017 3:23 AM

#434 wrote:

Thanks for the spoiler..

Edit: The thread title was "Wilson wins night1 Aus-X open" when I posted this.

Well shit dude you are on a moto website afterall. I avoid any form of online or social media after any event as I know spoilers are inevitable

|

11/11/2017 3:25 AM

The title clearly states what the thread is about.

|

11/11/2017 3:34 AM

500 Mike wrote:

The title clearly states what the thread is about.

He changed it. Before it said who the winner was.

|

11/11/2017 3:44 AM

500 Mike wrote:

The title clearly states what the thread is about.

#434 wrote:

He changed it. Before it said who the winner was.

Yep. You can still see the old title in the taskbar. Wasn't happy for that either.

|

11/11/2017 3:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/11/2017 4:02 AM

500 Mike wrote:

The title clearly states what the thread is about.

#434 wrote:

He changed it. Before it said who the winner was.

sende wrote:

Yep. You can still see the old title in the taskbar. Wasn't happy for that either.

Yeah I changed it so don't have any more people complain but it is a moto website after all and you can't keep everyone happy

|

11/11/2017 3:56 AM

Stoked for the top 3 still..What happened to Hampshire? Also wish Ferris was doing a little better

|

11/11/2017 4:08 AM

#434 wrote:

Thanks for the spoiler..

Edit: The thread title was "Wilson wins night1 Aus-X open" when I posted this.

GaryC1 wrote:

Well shit dude you are on a moto website afterall. I avoid any form of online or social media after any event as I know spoilers are inevitable

Forealz, out of habit I’ve checked Instagram on race weekends at work and end up catching spoilers. It’s happens a few times a season lol.

|

11/11/2017 4:15 AM

I don't want results, I want a youtube link.
wink

|

11/11/2017 4:18 AM

#434 wrote:

He changed it. Before it said who the winner was.

sende wrote:

Yep. You can still see the old title in the taskbar. Wasn't happy for that either.

block75 wrote:

Yeah I changed it so don't have any more people complain but it is a moto website after all and you can't keep everyone happy

No worries mate! I'm happy someone is posting the results.
It's just better to give everybody the option.

I agree, you have to stay away from social media on raceday, but Vital is normally pretty spoilerfree.

|

11/11/2017 4:42 AM

The Candyman wrote:

Stoked for the top 3 still..What happened to Hampshire? Also wish Ferris was doing a little better

RJ couldn't stay off the ground all night. Pretty sure he crashed in every race except the lcq

|

11/11/2017 4:54 AM

sende wrote:

Yep. You can still see the old title in the taskbar. Wasn't happy for that either.

block75 wrote:

Yeah I changed it so don't have any more people complain but it is a moto website after all and you can't keep everyone happy

#434 wrote:

No worries mate! I'm happy someone is posting the results.
It's just better to give everybody the option.

I agree, you have to stay away from social media on raceday, but Vital is normally pretty spoilerfree.

What #434 said. Thanks for the results.

|

11/11/2017 5:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/11/2017 5:07 AM

As long as it ain’t in the title it’s not a spoiler.

Title: DW15 wins night one. That’s spoiling.

|

GP740
Since 1987

11/11/2017 6:12 AM

Going to a motocross forum then complaining about seeing results to a race takes a special kind of stupid.

|

11/11/2017 6:38 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

Going to a motocross forum then complaining about seeing results to a race takes a special kind of stupid.

Post a thread on vital with the title "Rider ... wins Anaheim 1" on January 6th 2018 and look what happens..

|

11/11/2017 7:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/11/2017 7:03 AM

Whitey wrote:

Jason was a bit further back than mid pack, he was down in the first turn with Brayton.

Confirm that you clicked on a thread titled "Results Aus SX"??

Edit. Quotes the wrong person. Can't delete. Throwing myself on the vital sword. Will wait for the vultures to pick the bones clean.

|

11/11/2017 7:40 AM

Whitey wrote:

Jason was a bit further back than mid pack, he was down in the first turn with Brayton.

Ferro wrote:

Confirm that you clicked on a thread titled "Results Aus SX"??

Edit. Quotes the wrong person. Can't delete. Throwing myself on the vital sword. Will wait for the vultures to pick the bones clean.

I think you wanted to quote my post.
No, when I clicked it, the post title was: "Wilson wins night one at aus SX"

|

11/11/2017 8:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/11/2017 8:38 AM

#434 wrote:

Thanks for the spoiler..

Edit: The thread title was "Wilson wins night1 Aus-X open" when I posted this.

Don’t open the Night 1 Results thread if you don’t want to see the results.

|

11/11/2017 8:34 AM

Both Dean and Jason looked great in their new gear. Improvements for both of them in my opinion. Surprised Bratton wasn’t able to climb back any higher than he did.

|

11/11/2017 8:36 AM

Thanks for the kind words, but read the rest of thread before calling anyone a dumbass. Cheers

|

11/11/2017 11:46 AM

If I was worried about a race being spoiled there is zero chance I go on Vital for the pretty good chance there could be a spoiler. Sorry but if the race was spoiled for you that is on you 100%.

|

11/11/2017 12:00 PM

So who had those results picked correctly for all 12? Impossible

|

11/11/2017 12:52 PM

Anyway to watch the night 2 race?

|

11/11/2017 1:07 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

If I was worried about a race being spoiled there is zero chance I go on Vital for the pretty good chance there could be a spoiler. Sorry but if the race was spoiled for you that is on you 100%.

Exactly or any social media. People don't need to adjust their posts. Stay off the internet.

|

11/11/2017 1:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/11/2017 1:13 PM

Joko wrote:

Anyway to watch the night 2 race?

Go to https://www.motortrendondemand.com/ and sign up for the free trial but cancel your subscription right away so you don't forget and get charged.

|

11/11/2017 1:11 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

If I was worried about a race being spoiled there is zero chance I go on Vital for the pretty good chance there could be a spoiler. Sorry but if the race was spoiled for you that is on you 100%.

I was looking for a thread with livestreams or video links for the race and the first thread title was "Wilson wins night 1..". I encourage everyone to post results and stuff like that, but please don't spoiler the result in the thread title.
Gosh, you guys are smartasses!

|

11/11/2017 5:43 PM

Squirrelings wrote:

Going to a motocross forum then complaining about seeing results to a race takes a special kind of stupid.

Exactly! Where do these fools come from?

|

11/11/2017 7:13 PM

The first rule about Motocross is don't talk about Motocross!

|