Wilson says Dean isn't done yet

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2017 5:22 PM

Well done, Deano. I'm so happy for him to get back into some form. He has done the hard yards and faced the struggle head on.

Now it's paying off. Good on him.

|

7/8/2017 5:34 PM

First outdoor podium since winning 1-1 at Pala in 2011. Tough times for sure.

Just gotta keep building momentum.

|

7/8/2017 5:46 PM

I like Webb, but I was really hoping he wouldn't get past Seely because I wanted to. see Deano get that overall podium spot. So cool to see him making his way back up!

|

7/8/2017 5:48 PM

Weak field.

|

7/8/2017 5:55 PM

PJ205 wrote:

I like Webb, but I was really hoping he wouldn't get past Seely because I wanted to. see Deano get that overall podium spot. So cool to see him making his way back up!

Same!

In fact, I'm a fan of most of these guys, who are gods on a bike. But guys like Tomac, Webb and Wilson -- I don't know what it is. I love their grit and determination. The ability to dig way down deep. It's inspiring.

|

7/8/2017 6:00 PM

So happy for him. Hard work pays off. I would've quit after 5 years of straight injuries lol

|

7/8/2017 6:01 PM

Sodipop wrote:

Weak field.

Weak? Some of the best ama riders, and you call it weak? Talent oozes from that class.

|

7/8/2017 6:05 PM

Yep, that was pretty cool. I wanted my guy to get on the podium, but it didnt mind Dean getting it. By the way, he should also be congratulated on landing the hot new girlfriend as well..wink

|

7/8/2017 6:08 PM

machine wrote:

Yep, that was pretty cool. I wanted my guy to get on the podium, but it didnt mind Dean getting it. By the way, he should also be congratulated on landing the hot new girlfriend as well..wink

Same girl for a long time now. Through the tough times. Keeper.

|

7/8/2017 6:11 PM

machine wrote:

KirkChandler wrote:

Same girl for a long time now. Through the tough times. Keeper.

Oh cool, never seen her before, yeah, you know they are keepers when they are with you when times are tough.

|

7/8/2017 6:11 PM

Kids got heart for sure... proud of ya Deano!

|

7/8/2017 6:19 PM

Sodipop wrote:

Weak field.

Who brought the Debbie downer to the party wtf?! Good for Deano. Dude started SX 2017 in a van now he is a top guy behind those top 3 dudes

|

7/8/2017 6:21 PM

Sodipop wrote:

Weak field.

unsure
|

7/8/2017 6:49 PM

Sodipop wrote:

Weak field.

90smoto wrote:

Who brought the Debbie downer to the party wtf?! Good for Deano. Dude started SX 2017 in a van now he is a top guy behind those top 3 dudes

This guy post stupid stuff in a lot of threads. Easier just to ignore him and his track prep "tips" and his "weak field" thing he's got goin on.

|

7/8/2017 6:57 PM

Dean has been steady eddy around 8th all season and close to that indoors. It's great what he's doing to build himself back up with consistency and I think he has more speed for sure.

|

7/8/2017 6:59 PM

KirkChandler wrote:

First outdoor podium since winning 1-1 at Pala in 2011. Tough times for sure.

Just gotta keep building momentum.

He was really great that day.

Didn't Bogle have an awesome race too as a rookie that day? Both guys got the talent to be up there.

|

7/8/2017 7:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2017 7:03 PM

machine wrote:

Webb rode great. Holy cow is he tiny on that bike. I figured he was the same size as Bagget but he seems allot shorter

|

7/8/2017 7:04 PM

Sodipop wrote:

Weak field.

Thats a complete dick statement.....

|

7/8/2017 7:10 PM

Sodipop wrote:

Weak field.

Photo

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

7/8/2017 7:20 PM

Sodipop wrote:

Weak field.

All I see is a weak internet Troll Hero.

|

Super pumped to see Dean back on the podium, nice ride on a track he doesn't particularly like either.

|

Sodipop wrote:

Weak field.

Always gotta be a troll....

|

7/8/2017 7:43 PM

happy for him, but still disapointing outdoors so far imo. but thats because i know he can do big things.

|

7/8/2017 7:47 PM

Sodipop wrote:

Weak field.

dadofagun wrote:

Thats a complete dick statement.....

it was ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but its true too

|

7/8/2017 8:44 PM

Sodipop wrote:

Weak field.

bvm111 wrote: Photo

I think this guy genuinely happy that people will tell him hes a dick. People that troll hard and bag on someone for doing good are just weird people man.

|

7/8/2017 8:56 PM

cbuehler767 wrote:

Webb rode great. Holy cow is he tiny on that bike. I figured he was the same size as Bagget but he seems allot shorter

Totally agree. Which is bizarre because its the same frame and everything as the 250f and he didn't look small on that bike at all.

|

7/8/2017 8:57 PM

machine wrote:

cbuehler767 wrote:

Yeah,not sure how they compare size wise. Webb knows he can do better though, I think thats why he wasnt acting that thrilled on the podium after the first moto. I got faith he will soon enough though ..

Is this the ole Chris Buehler?...if so, good to hear from you man, its been a while, glad to see you back.

|

7/8/2017 9:09 PM

Give Dean to Aldon!

|

7/8/2017 9:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2017 9:16 PM

Sodipop wrote:

Weak field.

90smoto wrote:

motosurf wrote:

This guy post stupid stuff in a lot of threads. Easier just to ignore him and his track prep "tips" and his "weak field" thing he's got goin on.

Could be he's basing that on having 2 mediocre ex GP riders and a Brit on the podium but I don't know, you'll have to ask him.
Dean has always been one of my favorites, quality ride today for him and hope there's many more to come

|

If you don't crash alot you just ain't going fast enough, Danny

7/8/2017 9:17 PM

machine wrote:

Yeah,not sure how they compare size wise. Webb knows he can do better though, I think thats why he wasnt acting that thrilled on the podium after the first moto. I got faith he will soon enough though ..

Is this the ole Chris Buehler?...if so, good to hear from you man, its been a while, glad to see you back.

Yeah buddy lost my old login. LoL you remembered me! The first thing I thought of today when I saw Webb running up front was "Is he on the 2018 now?" Hahaha

|