Wilson Back at Unadilla

Sandberm
7/13/2015 7:21pm
Yeah he talks about it a bit in this interview Racer X put up today.

Love it!

Our little Deano has grown alls up. Love that guy! Deans a different guy. Hes made that transition from punk teenager to a man. Hes gonna kill it next year.

Tratan bro...Tartan!

Coyote
7/13/2015 7:34pm
wyattEARP wrote:
I wouldn't hold your breath for a good finish out of Dean. We have seen the best of him, not going to get better.
DownSouth wrote:
How many clicks has it been since you last used the Wyatt Earp name?
Yo wyatt, gotta agree and just to pour a little gas on the fire, could it be because he's canadian he's done??
7/14/2015 1:59am
hammertime wrote:
he's a former national champ....he must suck!
I know right, in one of the most competitive seasons ever.
7/14/2015 2:01am
machine wrote:
Best of luck to him, I'd like to see him stay healthy for a year. Man....it's been a tough year for a lot of riders.
True.

Some riders just need to string time together, it's screwed up how many would be title challengers simply aren't because of the hits they take time after time.

The Shop

HenryA
7/14/2015 2:53am
What's the word on Tonus?
DonM
7/14/2015 4:21am
HenryA wrote:
Back this weekend
Starcrossed
7/14/2015 4:24am
DonM wrote:
Back this weekend
Will Davalos be returning also...seems he is very close?
7/14/2015 4:42am
HenryA wrote:
DonM wrote:
Back this weekend
This is good news, damn shame to see his year go like this.
machine
7/14/2015 8:24am
HenryA wrote:
DonM wrote:
Back this weekend
All the AMA- GP banter aside, as we have seen, it's a daunting task to crossover from one series to the other. If we have learned anything, it's exactly that. Plus it's just been a bad year for casualties in the sport all around. I'd like to see him in the mix, especially with AC now out.
7/14/2015 8:32am Edited Date/Time 7/14/2015 8:33am
No arguments there pal

PC will be happy to have him back as well, their roster has suffered yet again and Mitch must be wondering what's waiting for him in hell after the last Few years.

And we have to remember, it's just banter
machine
7/14/2015 8:36am
No arguments there pal PC will be happy to have him back as well, their roster has suffered yet again and Mitch must be wondering what's...
No arguments there pal

PC will be happy to have him back as well, their roster has suffered yet again and Mitch must be wondering what's waiting for him in hell after the last Few years.

And we have to remember, it's just banter
"PC will be happy to have him back as well, their roster has suffered yet again and Mitch must be wondering what's waiting for him in hell after the last Few years. " Grinning

Wink
7/14/2015 9:02am
DonM wrote:
Back this weekend
machine wrote:
All the AMA- GP banter aside, as we have seen, it's a daunting task to crossover from one series to the other. If we have learned...
All the AMA- GP banter aside, as we have seen, it's a daunting task to crossover from one series to the other. If we have learned anything, it's exactly that. Plus it's just been a bad year for casualties in the sport all around. I'd like to see him in the mix, especially with AC now out.
yeah look at the list of injured riders AMA and MXGP this season .... freaky Sad

Post a reply to: Wilson Back at Unadilla

The Latest