Wilson Back at Unadilla

Related:
Create New Tag

7/13/2015 9:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/13/2015 9:27 AM

Dean will be on the line at Unadilla.

Unadilla Dean Wilson added,
Dickens 87 ®™ @bennyboydickens
@DeanWilson15 @KTMUSA @Cudby so when are you back to racing then bud ..?? We need you for the #MXON team.

|

7/13/2015 9:14 AM

Yeah he talks about it a bit in this interview Racer X put up today.

|

7/13/2015 9:17 AM

I'm not smart enough to decode the twitter, haha

|

7/13/2015 9:21 AM

I think he will be a competitor next year if he stays healthy. He has that potential to surprise us like Eli has

|

7/13/2015 9:26 AM

I'm a fan of his but taking that part out of the equation completely, I just hope he stays healthy and gets back of the top ten results for a year, then wick it up.

|

7/13/2015 9:27 AM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

I think he will be a competitor next year if he stays healthy. He has that potential to surprise us like Eli has

im going to have to disagree with you on this one ....even before he got hurt he was struggleing with his fitness on the 450. now he has be off for 6 months i dont expect much to change. i am glad to see himn back ...but i say top tens best in mx and maybe if he finds his rythm top 5's in sx. but to put him on the level of et3 is just crazy.

|

I occasionally ride my dirtbike during the week ...So no, I’m not a weekend warrior.

7/13/2015 9:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/13/2015 9:51 AM

Why isn't he training with Aldon Baker, and all those boys? Was the rumor not true that ktm, hired him to train their guys?

|

7/13/2015 10:12 AM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

mxer512 wrote:

im going to have to disagree with you on this one ....even before he got hurt he was struggleing with his fitness on the 450. ...more

He's struggled with arm pump almost his whole professional career and ended up having carpal tunnel I believe. He reportedly went and got surgery to hopefully fix the issue so we'll see. He hasn't been able to put in hard laps yet to "test" out his new forearms. Always been a fan of the kid but he just can't seem to stay healthy.

|

7/13/2015 10:28 AM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

mxer512 wrote:

im going to have to disagree with you on this one ....even before he got hurt he was struggleing with his fitness on the 450. ...more

He just hasn't been the same since this exact moment in time. Photo

|

7/13/2015 10:35 AM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

It's been a while since Dean has lived up to the hype. Eli, on the other hand, has been a contender for wins his whole career. I hope Dean is able to get some good results, but he has to prove it this year and next year or he could be in a Jake Weimer situation or worse.

|

7/13/2015 11:01 AM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

mxer512 wrote:

IWreckALot wrote:

He just hasn't been the same since this exact moment in time. Photo

Physically or mentally. He was a rising star at that point. Eli wasn't intimidated that night.

|

7/13/2015 11:13 AM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

Mchenault499 wrote:

It's been a while since Dean has lived up to the hype. Eli, on the other hand, has been a contender for wins his whole career. ...more

They both seem to fight the ground an awful lot...

I hope Deano comes back slow and build his confidence back. When he is riding well, he is quite impressive.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

7/13/2015 1:21 PM

You reckon Dean will be the fastest Scotsman at Unadilla??

|

7/13/2015 1:27 PM

Great news. Stay off the ground now!

|

It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend

7/13/2015 1:33 PM

And this is why it is ridiculous that Team GB have already named 2 riders. Great to see Dean back though, looking forward to seeing him ride again

|

7/13/2015 2:41 PM

Ewan wrote:

No. Not first race back. It'll be #274. Excited to see that

|

7/13/2015 2:49 PM

Ewan wrote:

Have Kawasaki re-signed Jeff Ward ??

|

7/13/2015 3:13 PM

philG wrote:

Have Kawasaki re-signed Jeff Ward ??

Simpson's going to make an appearance

|

7/13/2015 4:51 PM

Almost forgot about this guy when's the last time he raced?

|

7/13/2015 4:59 PM

he's a former national champ....he must suck!

|

Don't hate the Stew bros!

7/13/2015 5:00 PM

Kjbmx520 wrote:

Why isn't he training with Aldon Baker, and all those boys? Was the rumor not true that ktm, hired him to train their guys?

Sounds like Dean will be training with Aldon soon.

|

7/13/2015 5:06 PM

Is he able to take the #2 ? Is he the only one who can ( besides this years national champions?)

|

when in doubt, pin it out

7/13/2015 5:08 PM

For next year I mean? Tbh, a nice low number like that could def help keep a guy around. Heck, if kawi signs him half the casual fans will think he is villopoto hehe

|

when in doubt, pin it out

7/13/2015 5:09 PM

I wouldn't hold your breath for a good finish out of Dean. We have seen the best of him, not going to get better.

|

7/13/2015 5:13 PM

Ewan wrote:

RG1 wrote:

No. Not first race back. It'll be #274. Excited to see that

Interesting...

|

7/13/2015 5:23 PM

Ironically, Dean and Eli are nearly the same age, but Dean had Eli completely covered early in their careers. The last three seasons the tables kind of flip flopped.

Dean Wilson is like a diamond in its raw form. He just needs to be ground into a shine. He's a proven champ. Not many of those around. Talent off the charts. Looks like a good job for an old machinist....errrr Belgian world champion.

|

7/13/2015 5:25 PM

wyattEARP wrote:

I wouldn't hold your breath for a good finish out of Dean. We have seen the best of him, not going to get better.

Wow.
Disagree.
Fix the arm pump n we will see good things from Deano on the 450.

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

7/13/2015 5:39 PM

i saw him at pala on saturday, looked like he was dusting the cobwebs off, still haulin ass though. hope to see him back in the mix again soon.

|

7/13/2015 6:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/13/2015 6:18 PM

wyattEARP wrote:

How many clicks has it been since you last used the Wyatt Earp name?

|

7/13/2015 7:09 PM

Best of luck to him, I'd like to see him stay healthy for a year. Man....it's been a tough year for a lot of riders.

|