Wilson............?

Titan1
4/12/2022 5:21pm
Really? What gear is available that is going to protect your ass from a razor sharp footpeg? I'll wait...
toroP wrote:
Kevlar briefs …. or boxers. …?
Timo wrote:
Thick leather, ballistic nylon, kevlar plates, lots of things are better than 0.5mm polyester...
And the tradeoff with the heavier (more protective) gear, is that it is so much hotter....and in the summer we have more guys with heat exhaustion and heat stroke (think Litchle)?

I think incidents with foot pegs are rare enough, that they wouldn't warrant what would most surely result in more heat related injuries (since we seem to get those every summer with paper thin gear...thinker, less breathable gear would make it worse)...
500 Mike
4/12/2022 7:24pm
If memory serves me correctly, the riders were wearing jackets while on the gate prior to the start to keep warm more often than not this season.
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2866th
4/13/2022 5:40pm
So Deano’s headin in for another surgery Friday. Knicked an artery and thats why he did lose/has lost so much blood. Got me thinkin, is a concussion or suspected concussion the only way to get a red flag? With hindsight bein 20/20, I’m sure the medical staff and the ama would do things differently knowing what is known now. Tough to say, but he lost a lot of blood stuck between the whoops and the finish line…
Mit12
4/14/2022 4:43pm
Thats a new meaning to tearing him a new asshole! Ouch!

The Shop

4/14/2022 6:11pm
Bruce372 wrote:
So what is your medical training and qualifications? What area of medicine do you practice?
Motoxdoc wrote:
I didn’t go to med school and I don’t practice in an area of medicine. Like Dr G, I’m a Chiropractor.
Motoxdoc -

You and DrG are not alone, as this guy (170) is also a chiro but up in Canada. He's pretty good at it too as Dino always books a visit whenever he is back in his home town and checks in regularly on a remote basis as well. And, apart from being good at his job, he's the fastest +50 rider in the province, was multi-time Pro provincial champ and a former national single digit rider. Ironically, he tore a big hole out of his butt in a similar way a few years ago (which, no doubt, he and Dean will laugh about some day...or not).

three9zero
4/15/2022 9:35am
Bruce372 wrote:
So what is your medical training and qualifications? What area of medicine do you practice?
Motoxdoc wrote:
I didn’t go to med school and I don’t practice in an area of medicine. Like Dr G, I’m a Chiropractor.
Motoxdoc - You and DrG are not alone, as this guy (170) is also a chiro but up in Canada. He's pretty good at it too...
Motoxdoc -

You and DrG are not alone, as this guy (170) is also a chiro but up in Canada. He's pretty good at it too as Dino always books a visit whenever he is back in his home town and checks in regularly on a remote basis as well. And, apart from being good at his job, he's the fastest +50 rider in the province, was multi-time Pro provincial champ and a former national single digit rider. Ironically, he tore a big hole out of his butt in a similar way a few years ago (which, no doubt, he and Dean will laugh about some day...or not).

Robin is a shredder.

Post a reply to: Wilson............?

The Latest