Wilson

KTM#88
1/6/2019 10:04am
How many times did Ralph want to say Dean was selling tshirts to be able race ffs. He obviously done amazing but its known hes basically on a factory bike and has some big sponsors, I'm sure he doesn't have much to worry about
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
1/6/2019 10:11am
I haven't seen him Ride that good since
He was in 250's on pro circuit team
There was a couple races where he was Ripping and seemed unbeatable
Right before he got hurt i dont remember what year
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
1/6/2019 10:13am
KTM#88 wrote:
How many times did Ralph want to say Dean was selling tshirts to be able race ffs. He obviously done amazing but its known hes basically...
How many times did Ralph want to say Dean was selling tshirts to be able race ffs. He obviously done amazing but its known hes basically on a factory bike and has some big sponsors, I'm sure he doesn't have much to worry about
Yeah i though that sounded dumb
Deans been at this a while
Also he repeated stuff a lot
Like that
Ive never really noticed much with Ralph before
But i think i noticed stuff more this year because of all the talk about him
ob
1/6/2019 10:15am
What a bad ass! Great ride Deano!

The Shop

colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
1/6/2019 10:28am
KTM#88 wrote:
How many times did Ralph want to say Dean was selling tshirts to be able race ffs. He obviously done amazing but its known hes basically...
Eli sells shirts too, wonder if hes struggling Grinning
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
1/6/2019 10:29am
Ricky said fitness would be a factor. At the end of the race, you could tell he was very correct. Imagine how good Dean would be...
Ricky said fitness would be a factor. At the end of the race, you could tell he was very correct. Imagine how good Dean would be if he had top tier conditioning. He's always been one of the fastest..
Check dean's Instagram. He says he got comfortable, ran into lappers, and then ditched the googles. Fitness has never been an issue for Dean, injuries OTOH Sad
TeamGreen
1/6/2019 10:58am
brycepdh wrote:
did fine on suspension that anyone can buy too !
When I look at DeanO's bike CLOSELY...I see one main item you can't "buy"; but, you can surely find something "equivalent"...

A Factory Services Engine & a few select accompanying goodies...and that's a HUGE relief to his program!

As to the rest of his bike? YOU can get ALL of it.

Anyone notice his foot-pegs?
Some of you probably have the same suspension!

How about his Oneal Gear? The red set looked AWESOME
davistld01
1/6/2019 11:08am
KTM#88 wrote:
colintrax wrote:
He’s struggling to have the fan base Deano has.
TeamGreen
1/6/2019 11:09am
KTM#88 wrote:
colintrax wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
Ouch
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
1/6/2019 11:12am
KTM#88 wrote:
colintrax wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
To be fair, most of the riders do
SwingHard
1/6/2019 11:53am
KTM#88 wrote:
colintrax wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
I would imagine all the zeros that follow the comma on his paychecks are the fan base that truly support him.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
1/6/2019 12:03pm
I was pretty happy for him with a 4th.

Can you imagine getting double ACL surgeries? I had just one and it sucked ass
1/6/2019 12:03pm
The fact that Rockstar Factory Husky didn't give him a ride...and he lapped the top RFH rider...just awesome. Dean has my support this year for sure.
That was sweet!
Frank
1/6/2019 12:08pm
Really shows how much more the riders try when they don't have a salary ride. Great job Dean.
Frank
1/6/2019 12:17pm
KTM#88 wrote:
Wilson is not paying for anything. He is not selling t shirts to afford to buy bikes, parts, gear. That was just another lie from the media covering this sport.
1/6/2019 12:30pm
KTM#88 wrote:
Factory bike means very little compared to the other benefits of being on a factory team.
1/6/2019 11:36pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2019 11:42pm
Wilson faded quicker than a marker pen with the cap off on a summers day.
He ain't no privateer!
He was almost the only rider not to move forward in the race.
Reed is like 80 years old and he moved forward in the race.
It's over and that's probably his 15 minutes of fame, literally!
I expected more from him as he was in the past and is a factory rider.
Yes , I am being harsh, but.......
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
1/7/2019 12:05am
Wilson faded quicker than a marker pen with the cap off on a summers day. He ain't no privateer! He was almost the only rider not...
He ain't no privateer!
But... your trolling attempts are pathetic at best.
1/7/2019 12:05am
Wilson faded quicker than a marker pen with the cap off on a summers day. He ain't no privateer! He was almost the only rider not...
He ain't no privateer!
It's hard to move forward when your leading most of the race. I didn't see "80 years old Reed" leading alot.
I'm pumped for deano, hopefully he can build on this.
Ray_MXS
1/7/2019 12:08am
He ain't no privateer!
1: Leading most of the race is "fading quickly"? Also he said he didnt fade, he lost his groove when hitting lappers. Also also, he did double ACL surgery last year and frankly hasnt been on a bike for very long. I was impressed he held on as good as he did and he´s only gonna get better.
2: He has very few select motor parts that is factory, almost everything else is stuff you can buy yourself. He has his own sponsors and pits out of his own van. He´s very much a privateer, just a very well supported one. He brought all his deals together himself.
3. Are you serious or are you just really really stupid? You try moving forward when leading a race and get back to me how that´s going for ya.

Wilson has like only a handful of top 5s in the 450s in his career and he finished 4th, while on a privateer program nonetheless, and you fuckers still bash the poor guy.

Vitards will be vitards
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/7/2019 12:09am
He ain't no privateer!
Feeble.
1/7/2019 2:20am Edited Date/Time 1/7/2019 2:10pm
He ain't no privateer!
GuyB wrote:
Feeble.
Feeble, Probably.
Trolling?, Bored, definately.
Ray_MXS
1/7/2019 2:21am
He ain't no privateer!
GuyB wrote:
Feeble.
Feeble, Probably.
Trolling?, Bored, definately.
Lol I dont think you really know how to troll
#RZRNick
1/7/2019 7:37am
colintrax wrote:
Ok good to know. I dont know how much of a difference the 48 to 52mm forks make, or any of the other little things. I'm...
Ok good to know. I dont know how much of a difference the 48 to 52mm forks make, or any of the other little things. I'm just a spode
When you asked "What if he had a factory bike" we all knew your spode status was confirmed....
sam hain
1/7/2019 10:55am
Per RacerX:

When it was announced that Zach Osborne would miss the first several rounds of the 2019 Monster Energy AMA Supercross season with a collarbone injury, the natural assumption was that Dean Wilson, who has built his own program with support from Rockstar and Husqvarna, would slide in as a fill-in rider. However, when the team announced Osborne was out, they didn't name Wilson as a replacement. But he is, kind of.

When Osborne went down, the team called Dean and offered him the spot, but Wilson didn't want to move away from the sponsors he had backing his own effort. So instead, the factory team offered to take care of his bike, send him whatever parts he needs, and even pay some travel expenses just like they would do for a fill-in rider. But Dean still pits in his own setup—out of a sprinter van—and gets to keep all of his sponsor logos on his bike. At the end of the night, though, his bike will be wheeled over to the factory truck, and the team will take it back and work on it in the team race shop. He had boxes of parts sitting near his van yesterday, and he's parked right next to the team semi. Dean could take Osborne's forks, for example, but he's sticking with the forks he's been practicing on during the off-season.

Osborne is expected out for four to six weeks, according to the team's announcement.

Post a reply to: Wilson

The Latest