Create New Tag

6/26/2020 10:08 AM

Photo
|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

6/26/2020 10:17 AM

....and here we go again. lol

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

6/26/2020 10:18 AM

DonM wrote:

Don't believe all the hype....I keep asking why all the news is about new cases and not about death rates...deaths are at the ...more

CPR wrote:

Don’t believe the hype? You think those figures are good?

Australian numbers as of 26/6
Positive cases - 7593
Deaths - 106

...more

RichieW13 wrote:

Is there much resistance to wearing masks in Australia?

There’s actually not a great need to wear masks here because the hard yards were done early.
But if I had to wear one to go to a national? No worries, done!

|

6/26/2020 10:39 AM

About two weeks ago, me and wife drove down to Naples, Florida to inspect our new winter palace, anyway, just after crossing into FLA on I95, we (all cars, no trucks) were whisked into a Truck weight station, forming two lanes -we approached EZ Ups and people in gowns and masks, they asked just one question, “ Where are you coming from?”, I responded “Ohio” and was quickly waved on. NO further questions, (which I thought odd), anyway, later that night I found out from the News, they were only intercepting cars from NY, NJ and CT...... Photo

|

6/27/2020 4:42 AM

|

If the glass is half full it's twice as big as it needs to be.

6/27/2020 5:30 AM

avidchimp wrote:

You aren't too up to date on liability clauses are you? Only way a race with fans will even be remotely possible and ...more

That is absolutely false. Working with insurers for our event, it was noted that anyone that had COVID after the event would never be able to trace it back to the event and put liability on the promoter/organizer. That possibility had no bearing on obtaining insurance, hosting the event, or the cost of the insurance.

|

6/27/2020 5:36 AM

Unrelated, but noteworthy nonetheless, Yogi got a freshie ! Photo

|

6/27/2020 5:37 AM

Rupert X wrote:

About two weeks ago, me and wife drove down to Naples, Florida to inspect our new winter palace, anyway, just after crossing ...more

Anyone driving here from the NY/NJ area is told they have to quarantine for 14 days.
They take their name and info, as well as the info on where they will be staying

I guess if you get a ticket or something and your name pops up in system, you get a hefty fine.

|

Make sure you downvote!

6/27/2020 5:39 AM

Actually, driving or flying from NY/NJ area

|

Make sure you downvote!

6/27/2020 5:44 AM

I wear these when on my street bike (my neck gets chilly), so kinda had them planned anyway before virus, just odd timing

Can be neck protector from sun, wind, dust, works as a do-rag, sweat absorb layer in helmet or a face mask...multi-use

Photo

|

Make sure you downvote!

6/27/2020 6:14 AM

I hope the nationals go on, it was refreshing to watch the sx series wrap it up. Congratulations to Tomac, he deserved and finally earned it. As far as the mask/virus situation goes, we wear a mask until what or when? This virus is not going anywhere, it will run it's course. What goal or outcome are we heading for or looking to attain? When the virus slacks off and the society returns to normal activity it will flare over and over again. Then what? I thought the initial goal was not to overwhelm the healthcare systems? Are we gonna keep going through these cycles or will survival of the fittest immune system prevail?

|

6/27/2020 8:48 AM

Cover your face, Use Mascara smile
With that said, if I have to wear a mask.. I will stay home. Simply put. I do not believe in the strategy.
Other than that, I hope we can have the Nationals, but with the current state of things it does not seem likely.

|

6/27/2020 9:05 AM

Ill gladly wear 4 masks and a full hazmat suit to be able to see a outdoor pro nat again in person at this point. #hardcorefan

|

6/27/2020 9:14 AM

GforceCoatings wrote:

Ill gladly wear 4 masks and a full hazmat suit to be able to see a outdoor pro nat again in person at this point. #hardcorefan ...more

Yep and open the pits.

|

6/27/2020 10:43 AM

EngIceDave wrote:

I think it's a pretty sad state when people fight about and politicize something as simple as wearing a mask to possibly ...more

mxrider641 wrote:

Agreed...now switching gears...If we have to wear a mask at the Nationals (which we undoubtedly will), lets make it fun - ...more

We recommend everyone wear a face covering when they are closer than 6 feet to someone with whom they did not shelter at home together. But no, we will not require it.

Read the last sentence ^^

|

6/27/2020 1:28 PM

4 pages and no one knows...

|

6/27/2020 2:52 PM

Lakewood CO is limited until August 1st per the county. They are open for practice but large groups(race pits) are not. We are trending very well here in Colorado. They could possibly do 2 races at Thunder Valley

|

6/27/2020 3:45 PM

So, next time you go to the hospital, or require surgery, tell those stupid nurses and doctors they're morons and to take off those masks.

Don't need no masks during surgery, they're useless

USELESS I TELL YOU!!

|

Make sure you downvote!

6/27/2020 3:47 PM

hamncheeze wrote:

One of the funniest parts of this discussion is that I am a Canadian and I consider myself to be pretty neutral when it comes ...more

What’s the middle ground between being told What to wear and where to go by force of the law or Using personal responsibility?

|

6/27/2020 3:49 PM

Photo
|

Make sure you downvote!

6/27/2020 4:32 PM

Ha look at all you grown men so upset about face masks, it’s fucken hilarious!

Like watching a three year old having a tantrum; “but I don’t wanna wear a mask, whaaaa!”

|

6/27/2020 4:33 PM

In my daily interactions with humans those who wear masks in public also social distance and wash hands 10x+ per day. Those that dont use masks think they can stand a foot away from me. For the nats those who dont want to stay 6ft+ apart and wear a mask can stay home. Its not that hard lol

|

6/27/2020 4:47 PM

Hope the nationals happen but wonder if there will be lots of restrictions like closed pits?
Can't see how organisers could safely organise pits, autograph sessions etc and would the teams be prepared to allow their star riders that much exposure to general public and fans ?
Seem's like Honda and Ken Roczen were ahead of the curve when they pulled out of signings before the Covid lock down?🤔😉👍

|

www.robkinsey.com
http://robkinseyart.wordpress.com
Accountant's only look at the bottom line, whereas an Artist see's it all!

6/27/2020 4:54 PM

robkinuk wrote:

Hope the nationals happen but wonder if there will be lots of restrictions like closed pits?
Can't see how organisers could ...more

For the ones announced, they've already talked about closed pits.

|

6/27/2020 5:00 PM

tek14 wrote:

4 pages and no one knows...

TBD

|

6/27/2020 5:02 PM

From WW Ranch website (Florida National)

Pro Paddock Procedures:

The Pro Paddock will be closed to fans.
Pro autograph sessions are suspended.
Podium celebrations are suspended.
Pro post-race interviews and awards will be conducted in the paddock.

|

Make sure you downvote!

6/27/2020 9:40 PM

Wonder how they are gonna deal with porta potties. No joking those seem like a great vector to spread the disease.

|

Ride like a girl!!!
2016 KTM 500 EXC-F
Current project: 2007 Kawasaki KX250-R7 retro build
Current project #2: 1987 Kawasaki KX250-E1 rider/racer resto
1989 KX125 resto
1987 RM250 resto

6/28/2020 4:44 AM

queen of spodes wrote:

Wonder how they are gonna deal with porta potties. No joking those seem like a great vector to spread the disease.

Photo
|

6/28/2020 6:10 AM

Team KTM? hot

|

6/28/2020 6:13 AM

EngIceDave wrote:

So, next time you go to the hospital, or require surgery, tell those stupid nurses and doctors they're morons and to take off ...more

You really don't think that most dirt bikers aren't dumb as a small dog Dave? (no offense to the small dog)

|