Will c.webb ever..

BR8ES
7/9/2018 2:53pm
BR8ES wrote:
Webb's ship has sailed, he will be a good B bike rider for teams at most.
ky_savage wrote:
I slightly agree, but people said the same thing about Barcia. Look at him now. We'll just have to wait and see.
I get the point you're trying to make referencing Barcia but Barcia has a handful of 450 races. Outright being the fastest premier rider on the...
I get the point you're trying to make referencing Barcia but Barcia has a handful of 450 races. Outright being the fastest premier rider on the track. Webb's never been that BUUUUT again I get your point. Riders get written off and turn things around
I have written him off clearly, but what do I know? It would be great if he turned things around and we had another contender instead of gate filler.
WarrenMX
7/9/2018 3:52pm
TbonesPop wrote:
1) He makes too much money right now without having to perform. Needs a performance based contract. Hopefully he has been smart with his money and...
1) He makes too much money right now without having to perform. Needs a performance based contract. Hopefully he has been smart with his money and he realizes he's made enough he could actually retire on if he had to because I suspect his next contract won't be nearly as lucrative until he starts performing.
2) He needs to bulk up some and get stronger. That YZ will rip the arms out of the socket if you can't figure out how to tame the beast.
Yeah... he really needs to bulk up to Marvin's size before he can think about taming that 'beast'.

Huh
jbrown15
7/9/2018 4:03pm
Sheriff245 wrote:
You said he wasn't comfortable on a Yamaha, not on a 450. He has had many good performances on the 450 after the MXDN. Things seem...
You said he wasn't comfortable on a Yamaha, not on a 450. He has had many good performances on the 450 after the MXDN. Things seem to have gone bad when he went full time in the 450 class.

My point was, if he can do good on the bike, then the bike isn't the issue. It could be team related though, I wouldn't know. It's a fact he has been injured a lot too, plus there were rumors of other distractions. I may be wrong on that, but I wouldn't blame the bike just yet.
Well seeing how we’re talking about if Webb can get back to his old self I figured it was pretty obvious I was talking about him never looking comfortable on the Yamaha (450)...lol

Its been talked about that the YZ250F and YZ450F don’t really handle the same even though it’s pretty much the same chassis.
cbuehler767
7/9/2018 4:44pm
ky_savage wrote:
I slightly agree, but people said the same thing about Barcia. Look at him now. We'll just have to wait and see.
I get the point you're trying to make referencing Barcia but Barcia has a handful of 450 races. Outright being the fastest premier rider on the...
I get the point you're trying to make referencing Barcia but Barcia has a handful of 450 races. Outright being the fastest premier rider on the track. Webb's never been that BUUUUT again I get your point. Riders get written off and turn things around
BR8ES wrote:
I have written him off clearly, but what do I know? It would be great if he turned things around and we had another contender instead...
I have written him off clearly, but what do I know? It would be great if he turned things around and we had another contender instead of gate filler.
I don't really care for Webb or if he turns it around. Of course it would be cool to have another player out there in the 450's. Barcia on the other hand has made me a fan. Obviously works his ass off and rides with HEART

The Shop

DTR830
Fantasy
1105th
7/10/2018 6:00am
Put him on a 350 next year
dsmith
Fantasy
1485th
7/10/2018 7:36am
maybe he needs a thing like Wilson..no job...going to track in van..ya know...starting at the bottom again...I do think he can do it somehow...
BR8ES
7/10/2018 8:28am
BR8ES wrote:
I have written him off clearly, but what do I know? It would be great if he turned things around and we had another contender instead...
I don't really care for Webb or if he turns it around. Of course it would be cool to have another player out there in the...
I don't really care for Webb or if he turns it around. Of course it would be cool to have another player out there in the 450's. Barcia on the other hand has made me a fan. Obviously works his ass off and rides with HEART
Yeah, agree all the way. He sank to lows many don't come back from and pulled himself up to where he is now, if that isn't desire into action, I don't know what is.

Post a reply to: Will c.webb ever..

The Latest