Will Webb be the most disliked champion?

If he wins it, I have a feeling there will be a lot of hissy fits. Seems like he can’t do anything right in the eyes of most members here. I think he’s had a very clean/respectable season so far.
|
agn5009
4/14/2019 9:57am
What are you talking about? The vast majority of people here respect every single person who lines up on that gate. Just because a very minimal number of people like to troll/stir trouble you think most here don’t respect what he’s done this year? Or just because someone likes another rider more than him do you think that means that person doesn’t respect what he’s done?

Trust me. There will be a couple bone heads acting like fools if he wins it all. Just like there’d be a couple bone heads if Tomac or Musquin somehow find a way to win. The fact is, no matter who wins you’ll see the vast majority praise that person and a couple degrade them because they literally have nothing better to do and just want to troll.

The Shop

DA498
4/14/2019 9:57am
NO, What the hell is with the hate? The kid is a racer and a fighter. This isnt golf. Don't believe hes broken any laws. Hes got attitude, so what. Racing at the level these guys do and being at the tip of that level has to be a special breed. Get over it.
Jimmy638
4/14/2019 10:00am
Don't get where this is coming from, never heard of any dislike toward Webb.
soggy
Fantasy
3846th
4/14/2019 10:00am
if people werebeing honest with themselves yea probably. no rider got more shade thrown there way then when he was riding for factory yam.

he's no doubt been impressive this year and if he wins it he deserves it for sure.
olympiamann
4/14/2019 10:05am
Its the ears tucked in the hat vibe ...Thier supposed to leave that behind when they get to the 450 class ...Just guessing ?
DA498
4/14/2019 10:20am
If he wins it, I have a feeling there will be a lot of hissy fits. Seems like he can’t do anything right in the eyes...
If he wins it, I have a feeling there will be a lot of hissy fits. Seems like he can’t do anything right in the eyes of most members here. I think he’s had a very clean/respectable season so far.
And here you are!!
4/14/2019 11:52am
DA498 wrote:
And here you are!!
Why would you quote the original post after already responding?

Let me correct myself. Not most members but yes, SOME. I guess I tend to see more negative than positive praise for Webb on here. I think Webb is great. I love the attitude he brings and scrappiness. It just seems like him even battling tomac in the heat last night, there were people wanting him to get punted and often refer to him as a punk. I like the kid, I think it’s what we need for a change.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
4/16/2019 1:01pm
I like that Webb isn't afraid to mix it up and bang bars this late in the season.
15tc150
4/25/2019 5:32pm
Webb is growing on me, from 250 to 450, his attitude has changed for sure. On the 250, if he lost, he complained, and would comment on what the guy who won did and try to justify his loss somehow, and the whole spat between him bowers was incredibly childish and arrogant, but they "texted it out". I'm not trying to say anything bad about him, just what my perspective has been on his antics of the past, and today, that's not the case. He's progressed lots, and has humbled for sure, and that matched with his skill and confidence in himself, if he isn't a champion in Supercross or outdoor, within the next year or two, I'll be amazed.

Post a reply to: Will Webb be the most disliked champion?

The Latest