Will Trey’s Racing Standard Inc help?

mx196
Fantasy
4100th
I love the idea of Trey’s Racing Standard Inc and I don’t think there’s a better guy to run the organization. I’m all for trying to help prevent injuries throughout the series.
My thought process is after seeing how all the major crashes have happened so far this series, how can his organization have prevented them?

Thinking of all these crashes they’re mostly rider error or just fluke mistakes. The tracks haven’t been overly sketchy. I know his big thing was longer tops to landings.

I don’t know how Racing Standard can prevent injuries, when no matter what the track is like these guys are just going to go for it and push the envelope. Besides dumbing the tracks down to the extreme I don’t see how Racing Standard can make a difference when these guys are going to find the edge and push it no matter what.
Thoughts?
|
tobz
2/25/2018 4:01pm
I find a small sense of irony that trey canard is in charge of a safety committee.

2 simple answers

Slow the tracks down and slow the bikes down. The latter won't happen because money rules the roost when manufacturers are involved.

450s have gone the way of 500 2 strokes.
VicDaMoan03
2/25/2018 6:01pm
Slow down the tracks by making the jumps closer together and steaper. No more freeway tracks with jumps launching the riders 1/4 of the stadium length.
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
2/25/2018 6:08pm
In all honesty, what’s happening with Racing Standard Inc? Have they signed a contract or do they have an agreement with anyone? As of now, it’s only a good idea. Feld had him at A1 and must not have seen any value for what Trey was a$king.....
mx196
Fantasy
4100th
2/25/2018 6:11pm
MxKing809 wrote:
In all honesty, what’s happening with Racing Standard Inc? Have they signed a contract or do they have an agreement with anyone? As of now, it’s...
In all honesty, what’s happening with Racing Standard Inc? Have they signed a contract or do they have an agreement with anyone? As of now, it’s only a good idea. Feld had him at A1 and must not have seen any value for what Trey was a$king.....
Bingo.

The Shop

kkawboy14
2/25/2018 7:45pm
MxKing809 wrote:
In all honesty, what’s happening with Racing Standard Inc? Have they signed a contract or do they have an agreement with anyone? As of now, it’s...
I really don’t know why anyone would pay him anything unless he started a riders union so as to really have a seat at the table.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/25/2018 9:27pm Edited Date/Time 2/25/2018 9:28pm
MxKing809 wrote:
From the short conversation I had with Trey a while back, it sounded like sort of a test at this point. A small handful of events.

Post a reply to: Will Trey’s Racing Standard Inc help?

The Latest