Will Tomac have a chance in charolette or Glen Helen ?

Motoman35
8/15/2016 8:27am
500guy wrote:
He's going to find a way not to be at either race. Stamp it!
thats what I was thinking also
FlaNard
8/15/2016 11:32am
I think it comes down to who actually gives a shit at that point. My hunch is that it won't be Eli who already (IMO) seems checked out from this season. Add on that he is being forced to race here when he doesn't want to, and I don't think you see Eli going all out. Same could be said for the GP guys with everything already wrapped up. A few guys capable of winning, including Eli, but who knows how it all ends up.
tp4
8/15/2016 12:30pm
tomac is not the rider he was last year on the honda or before both shoulder operations...so a top 3 will be tuff..
top gp guys will have him covered.
kkawboy14
8/15/2016 12:46pm
I'm a Tomac fan obviously. If it's rutted like Unadilla, he would get beat bad. If it's a normal track I think he wins going away.

The Shop

Potts
8/15/2016 1:52pm
Shaned9326 wrote:
So where does everyone think Tomac, and the rest of our 450 pilots will place against the insanely fast mxgp boys? I realize that some of...
So where does everyone think Tomac, and the rest of our 450 pilots will place against the insanely fast mxgp boys? I realize that some of our guys really don't want to be there but damn, you still got to race and I would like to think some of our top boys wouldn't want to lose on any track on our home soil? What do you guys think and where will we place?
Hmmm... I say Tomac will finish in the top five overall but the MXGP regulars will be schooling us! Gasjer, as everyone knows, is on fire! Fabvre seems to be getting faster as the season winds down, Cairoli is also getting his speed back and I would not count out Nagel to be battling for the win at GH. Also you have more guys that could like the conditions and put in good results; Paulin, De Salle and Tixier.

RG1
8/15/2016 2:08pm
FlaNard wrote:
I think it comes down to who actually gives a shit at that point. My hunch is that it won't be Eli who already (IMO) seems...
I think it comes down to who actually gives a shit at that point. My hunch is that it won't be Eli who already (IMO) seems checked out from this season. Add on that he is being forced to race here when he doesn't want to, and I don't think you see Eli going all out. Same could be said for the GP guys with everything already wrapped up. A few guys capable of winning, including Eli, but who knows how it all ends up.
Febvre and Cairoli were pretty fired up for GH last year. If there's a decent amount of US riders there, I'm sure the GP guys will be out to show what they can do

Post a reply to: Will Tomac have a chance in charolette or Glen Helen ?

The Latest