Will Tomac "bunch them up" in Vegas??

5/6/2017 11:19am
After seeing that press conference, Eli is definitely going to bunch them up. We're in for a show of dicing at the front Smile
lostboy819 wrote:
Maybe he can draft by on the last lap for the win. Pinch
plenty of long straights for drafting tonight Smile
Yamaknockers
5/6/2017 10:35pm
After seeing that press conference, Eli is definitely going to bunch them up. We're in for a show of dicing at the front Smile
lostboy819 wrote:
Maybe he can draft by on the last lap for the win. Pinch
plenty of long straights for drafting tonight Smile
All the experts who said this would never happen lol
Grieby54
5/6/2017 10:43pm
There is some serious crow to eat in this thread hahaha.
benstone
5/6/2017 10:43pm
Will Tomac "bunch them up" in Vegas??

Yes. The answer is yes he will.

The Shop

level
5/6/2017 10:45pm
IF Eli were to get his beast mode speed back next weekend and dominate out front, will he slow the race pace to cause a "bunch...
IF Eli were to get his beast mode speed back next weekend and dominate out front, will he slow the race pace to cause a "bunch up" behind him in hopes of causing some carnage? I could see him toying with Dungey by not letting him pass and slowing him to let other riders into the mix. How dirty could it get?? This could make for a great show.

With the amount of points Tomac needs to makeup this seems to be his only chance. That's IF he has the speed again to stay in front of everyone else. The only way Tomac could run away with a win is if Dungey has a catastrophic race and is way back while nearing the checkers.

We just might be in a for an amazing finale in both classes. Anything can happen if Tomac bunches them up behind him.

Remember when Hamilton did this to his own teammate against team orders?
Dude you called it
mxlegend99
Fantasy
1518th
5/6/2017 10:45pm
Wow. This thread was spot on... and it nearly worked too. Cant see any other way Tomac even had a chance
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
5/6/2017 10:56pm
mxlegend99 wrote:
Wow. This thread was spot on... and it nearly worked too. Cant see any other way Tomac even had a chance
X1000

Valiant effort. A little dirty, but a LOT of money on the line. He'll sleep ok tonight, knowing he tried.

Still blown away at this thread. Great call.....
Superdave19
Man what's nuts is if Anderson wouldn't have punted Reed, it may have worked. The 2-2 was flyin!
MX Guy
Fantasy
773rd
He sure as hell bunched em up and it sure as hell almost sort of worked
KTMBRO362
Fantasy
3215th
Black Diesel Bomber..... you sir are a genius and want to personally thank you for the entertainment tonight, there is no way Tomac didn't get this idea from you.....
CalRMX
5/6/2017 10:59pm
How you sleeping tonight Eli!!

You tried your best but came up short,

2nd place 1st loser!
Hank_Thrill
5/6/2017 10:59pm
Great thread!

Team Tomac reads Vital.
Hut
5/6/2017 11:09pm
Woohoo Wow you called it, good job!
5/6/2017 11:48pm
IWreckALot wrote:
This thread needs to be be stickied to the top of the dumbgeon so everyone can read an example of what a truly dumbass idea and...
This thread needs to be be stickied to the top of the dumbgeon so everyone can read an example of what a truly dumbass idea and thread look like. either that or we can take the idea out behind the shed and put 25 bullets. 24 more than is necessary but you can never be too sure.
How do you feel now?
5/6/2017 11:51pm
Hahahahahaah, the list of crow eaters is long for such a short thread:

RG1
Motoxdoc
Andy_Greenney
Dirtnapper
Kiwifan
rutsmash
IWreckAlot
Kzizok
KurtJ99
Krypto71
FARANG
TXDirt
Katoomey
Lostboy819

Maybe this should be a sticky thread huh iWreckAlot? Hahahah, I'm glad you kids learned something about racing tonight. PLAY by PLAY Tomac slowed his pace and bunched them up, and nearly pulled it off. Eli was so damn close to pulling off one of the most spectacular feats of the decade, but then again, nothing could have topped Osborne's performance tonight. What a night, and what a lesson to the Vital experts above...

Good night, sleep tight, and I hope the Crow tastes alright....cheers boys!

and Rct851, you called it: "AND HERE COMES REED!"
5/6/2017 11:52pm Edited Date/Time 5/6/2017 11:53pm
IF Eli were to get his beast mode speed back next weekend and dominate out front, will he slow the race pace to cause a "bunch...
IF Eli were to get his beast mode speed back next weekend and dominate out front, will he slow the race pace to cause a "bunch up" behind him in hopes of causing some carnage? I could see him toying with Dungey by not letting him pass and slowing him to let other riders into the mix. How dirty could it get?? This could make for a great show.

With the amount of points Tomac needs to makeup this seems to be his only chance. That's IF he has the speed again to stay in front of everyone else. The only way Tomac could run away with a win is if Dungey has a catastrophic race and is way back while nearing the checkers.

We just might be in a for an amazing finale in both classes. Anything can happen if Tomac bunches them up behind him.

5/6/2017 11:53pm

You're a nostradamus. I'm impressed
dboivin
5/7/2017 12:15am
proof that tomac reads vital for strats. Smile
YamaLink
5/7/2017 12:19am
Would you mind picking the next megalotto numbers for me? Impressive!
jemcee
5/7/2017 12:21am
Fuck I laughed about halfway through when I thought 'He fucken is bunching em up' haha
Well slowing down to get near Dunge and everyone else comin was just a bonus..
I'll stand by it was never gonna work though.. Maybe if there was less points between them! Whistling
Lucky for Dungey he's good mates with people haha
5/7/2017 4:16am
Dungey's reaction when he realized Tomac read this thread.

5/7/2017 4:30am
He tried and it didn't work, lost the title and race, no crow here haha
AUS_Twisted
5/7/2017 4:43am Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 4:45am
What I thought was funny when Tomac was clearly slowing down in areas when he was over 3 seconds in front was how Ralph, Jeff and RC were going on about it like Dungey had upped his pace and was genuinely catching Tomac haha. It was so very clear Tomac was not using much throttle coming out of certain corners before Dungey closing the gap.

Without Tomac's tactics it would of been a boring race, would of been more exciting to see what would of happened if Anderson did not take Reed into the tuff blocks before the finish.
IWreckALot
5/7/2017 4:48am
Hahahahahaah, the list of crow eaters is long for such a short thread: RG1 Motoxdoc Andy_Greenney Dirtnapper Kiwifan rutsmash IWreckAlot Kzizok KurtJ99 Krypto71 FARANG TXDirt Katoomey...

RG1
Motoxdoc
Andy_Greenney
Dirtnapper
Kiwifan
rutsmash
IWreckAlot
Kzizok
KurtJ99
Krypto71
FARANG
TXDirt
Katoomey
Lostboy819

Maybe this should be a sticky thread huh iWreckAlot? Hahahah, I'm glad you kids learned something about racing tonight. PLAY by PLAY Tomac slowed his pace and bunched them up, and nearly pulled it off. Eli was so damn close to pulling off one of the most spectacular feats of the decade, but then again, nothing could have topped Osborne's performance tonight. What a night, and what a lesson to the Vital experts above...

Well damn. Tomac must have seen this post or something. Ha.

My personal apologies. Turns out it was a good strategy by tomac. There just weren't enough riders that could keep up with that pack even with tomac slowing the speed.
resetjet
5/7/2017 5:32am
Op called it. Nice job. In the end it cost tomac alot of money and ktm got a race win and title and ando is a happy man. Not sure it was worth it in the end. Dungey is such a survivor.
JSmith
5/7/2017 5:51am Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 5:52am
OP nailed it! I didn't see that coming from Tomac. I truly figured he would just go to the front and win. Cheers!
TXDirt
5/7/2017 5:58am
Hahahahahaah, the list of crow eaters is long for such a short thread: RG1 Motoxdoc Andy_Greenney Dirtnapper Kiwifan rutsmash IWreckAlot Kzizok KurtJ99 Krypto71 FARANG TXDirt Katoomey...

RG1
Motoxdoc
Andy_Greenney
Dirtnapper
Kiwifan
rutsmash
IWreckAlot
Kzizok
KurtJ99
Krypto71
FARANG
TXDirt
Katoomey
Lostboy819

lol crow and humble pie. I'm eating mine!
braaap
Fantasy
2090th
5/7/2017 6:02am
One of the coolest threads ever. What a call by the Bomber!
lappedrider
5/7/2017 6:04am
That was a very well executed race by Tomac. Hats off to Dungey as well for staying cool and getting the job done. Amazing rides for both.
Myke
Fantasy
2861st
5/7/2017 6:12am
Wow. I rolled my eyes at this thread all week. He actually did it!

Post a reply to: Will Tomac "bunch them up" in Vegas??

The Latest