Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2018 6:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2018 6:18 PM

Suzuki to make the podium this year?

In either class

|

2/1/2018 6:22 PM

Might be the only. Though you'd think Hill would get at least one.

|

2/1/2018 6:22 PM

I’m very hopeful.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

2/1/2018 6:46 PM

Yes

|

2/1/2018 6:49 PM

I was at JGR today. They said Peick is riding at an all time high and feels like he belongs up front more and more every weekend.

As far as Hill goes, they said he looks great on the track every week, but he has to get his head right. Whatever it is that’s going on. I didn’t pry. Super cool guys up there.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

2/1/2018 10:07 PM

Peick is the one one on a yellow bike with a remote chance at a podium.

|

2/1/2018 10:16 PM

No. If he gets a good start he just gets passed by everyone. I like the guy but come on.

|

2/1/2018 11:47 PM

I sure hope so, he's riding great this year and seems to gel with the bike.

|

2/1/2018 11:47 PM

Broogle

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

2/1/2018 11:54 PM

Maybe Mookie in a triple crown

|

2/1/2018 11:54 PM

struth wrote:

Broogle

More likely

|

2/2/2018 2:50 AM

js451 wrote:

Maybe Mookie in a triple crown

If he rode like he did in last weeks heat race. His whoop speed was unreal

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

2/2/2018 2:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2018 3:58 AM

Yes, and he will be the only one.

And btw, how is Peick in the form of his lifetime? He has been on the podium before in a deeper field. I would be very surprised if Peick doesn't get at least one podium this season.

|

2/2/2018 2:57 AM

No way. Mookie is their only shot at a podium. Peick is “at an all time high” and still goes backwards. Great progress - yes. Podium - no.

|

2/2/2018 5:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2018 5:32 AM

Motofinne wrote:

And btw, how is Peick in the form of his lifetime? He has been on the podium before in a deeper field. I would be very surprised if Peick doesn't get at least one podium this season.

I agree. Peick will podium this year at least once. The right track combined with a couple of mistakes from one or more of the top guys and he will be standing on the podium.

|

2/2/2018 6:09 AM

If the others make a mistake then yeah probs. Like someone else said he has certainly shown that he can run up front, but holding that podium position is another story from what we've seen so far.

|

2/2/2018 6:22 AM

Motofinne wrote:

When did Peick podium before? I don't remember this.

I think he has a good shot this year. He's riding awesome.

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

2/2/2018 6:23 AM

Absolutely! BMFPhoto

|

"I'm just Realville here, don't give me the bullshit."-Bob "hurricane" Hannah

2/2/2018 6:25 AM

Motofinne wrote:

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Photo

|

Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2018 6:29 AM

Motofinne wrote:

Johnny Ringo wrote:

He podiumed twice in 2015. Santa Clara and Vegas.

|

"I'm just Realville here, don't give me the bullshit."-Bob "hurricane" Hannah

if bogle is near where he was when he left...it will be bogle...also id like to add that I think bogle looks just like zayn.
Photo

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

2/2/2018 6:42 AM

Motofinne wrote:

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Motofinne wrote: Photo

Huh, no shit. I gotta lay off the peyote.

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

2/2/2018 7:30 AM

I wouldn't be surprised to see him win a main event in the triple crown.

|

2/2/2018 8:40 AM

Peick is a bad mofo.

|

2/2/2018 8:53 AM

I can't see him being able to stay top 3 for 20 plus 1. Is this just for supercross and motocross? I think Bogle is there best shot.

|

2/2/2018 9:00 AM

I actually forgot that he got 3rd in Vegas 2015 too.

So in 2015 he had two podiums, two 4th places and one 5th place.

|

2/2/2018 9:15 AM

oldnwise wrote:

No way. Mookie is their only shot at a podium. Peick is “at an all time high” and still goes backwards. Great progress - yes. Podium - no.

This post doesn't fit your user name.

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

2/2/2018 9:17 AM

gnarwhip wrote:

No. If he gets a good start he just gets passed by everyone. I like the guy but come on.

Passed by everyone? He drops maybe 2-4 (by memory) that's not akin to dropping like an Alessi or Friese.........He has the pace just needs to get used to running it for the whole moto. I am sure the pressure of running in that front group takes a bit of getting used to..........

|

2/2/2018 9:27 AM

I think Peick's only shot is in a triple crown. His starts are there and much better than Mookies. currently. I dont think he will podium with everyone else going so fast (Tomac, Roczen, Musquin, Seely, and Anderson)

|

2/2/2018 11:30 AM

I only count the overall for the triple crown. It's a tough choice, but I think Justin Hill ends up finding the podium first, when he pulls a decent start.

|